Piano Thing

jrallen

it clearly isnt beautiful!!! It sounds like a 2 year old banging around on a piano! If you want a good piano based muse tune, look no further than hoodoo!

There are many other piano songs that far surpass that of Piano Thing.

To me, the best are as follows:

1) Apocalypse Please ( Duh!)

2) Space Dementia ( Brilliant ending!)

3) Ruled by Secrecy ( Best lyrics of a Muse song ever and excellent solo)

4) Sunburn (The piano in this song is too good to be true, and its a fab song too)

5) Hoodoo ( Great lyrics, fantastic build-up, spine-chilling piano interlude around the middle)

4) Sunburn (The piano in this song is too good to be true, and its a fab song too)

5) Hoodoo ( Great lyrics, fantastic build-up, spine-chilling piano interlude around the middle)

how do's every1 hope u ave a gd weekend im of to leedssss :) im getting fifa 08 n some new pair of converse :p

This thread is about piano thing none of the above.

this "song" is crap! its just matt banging on the piano! lol

it clearly isnt beautiful!!! It sounds like a 2 year old banging around on a piano!

:noey:

I know its your opinion, but your comments about Piano Thing has really irked me. :stunned:

I'm sure Matt would be insulted that you think a complex improvised piano piece is one of a 2 year old 'banging on the piano.' :stunned:

:noey:

I know its your opinion, but your comments about Piano Thing has really irked me. :stunned:

I'm sure Matt would be insulted that you think a complex improvised piano piece is one of a 2 year old 'banging on the piano.' :stunned:

lol! Im sure matt has forgot he acctually recorded it, as it was a bside!..what single was it b side to anyway?

Well i wasnt saying that it was BETTER than any of those songs. i agree with those songs though, sunburn is deffinatly one of my favorites.

i was just pointing out that i really liked piano thing. to some of you, it may seem like noise, but to me, its a very beautiful, improvised piece that unfortunatly doesnt get any recognition

Archived