Why cant Muse be on Virgin Media On Demand

troymellor

Not true - Muse are on Spotify! We even have a 'So much Muse your mind will explode' playlist on there :LOL:

And there will be no more Muse albums on there, for the same reason that Haze said. But no, they are not going to remove what is already there. And I'm also pretty sure that Warner doesn't have any of the rights to the earlier albums.

They can't remove Muse from Spotify! It's the only reason I got premium and my 'So much Muse your mind will explode' will be very empty. It was bad enough when the got rid of The Groove on Spotify. Do you mean that any new Muse albums won't be on spotify ?

They can't remove Muse from Spotify! It's the only reason I got premium and my 'So much Muse your mind will explode' will be very empty. It was bad enough when the got rid of The Groove on Spotify. Do you mean that any new Muse albums won't be on spotify ?

Probably not, no.

And there will be no more Muse albums on there, for the same reason that Haze said. But no, they are not going to remove what is already there. And I'm also pretty sure that Warner doesn't have any of the rights to the earlier albums.

I think Muse gave Warner the right to publish there old material last year. Thats why all the bsides were put on iTunes.

I think Muse gave Warner the right to publish there old material last year. Thats why all the bsides were put on iTunes.

The question is, do they have the rights to take them off too?

(Maybe that's obvious, I don't know really :p)

Archived