just seen the muse belt *cremes*

Anyway...i think chris just needs suits.....just suits is all....and a bass

Can't agree more. And let's not forget, Matt and Dom don't need more either. But the fact that they DO have some real cool outfits, only makes it more fun to look at them (and to discuss about it)... And to keep threads like this alive ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Mmmm, I like Matt's blue jeans, the closest I can find in my town is turquoise. I have some red jeans (straight legs ftw! I hate skinnies), unfortunately I cannot persuade my bloke to wear coloured jeans or white jeans either *sighs*

I'm tempted to go buy the yellow jeans I saw at urban outfitters the other day! Actually they had blue, purple, turquoise and white as well.....

Yeah here you go:

767777341.jpg

He looks fucking great! Awesome skinnies/jeans and thats a wicked tee!

What is it with Matt and skulls?!

Love that shirt :happy:

...but I think I saw Avril Lavigne wearing this shirt too..on her Girlfriend remix vid:shifty:

...but it looks better on Matt:LOL:

Meh, no Urban Outfitters in NZ, though I saw those in Los Angeles. I don't suit skinnies though, I tried on the pink ones but couldn't love the skinnyness at all :(

Amazingly, Farmers in NZ has the red and turquoise straight legs and they are great, it used to be such a naff old grannies shop but now its got a 'cool emo kid' section :LOL:

Meh, no Urban Outfitters in NZ, though I saw those in Los Angeles. I don't suit skinnies though, I tried on the pink ones but couldn't love the skinnyness at all :(

Amazingly, Farmers in NZ has the red and turquoise straight legs and they are great, it used to be such a naff old grannies shop but now its got a 'cool emo kid' section :LOL:

I don't really like skinnies either. But all the coloured ones over here seem to be skinnies. So I don't really have much choice if I want them! I might have to look back in Aus when I there next week. But there is no Farmers in Aus.... hmmm...

wow awesome black jacket, tad expensive

oh yea... Dior is not kind to people's wallets...oh no...it sucks b/c i love the style's of a lot of high end brands but i am just not willing to shell out more than $30 on any single item...but i do splurge a bit on high heels...high heels are my weak point...but i have to slow down on spending...i have no income at the moment b/c of college...

Archived