Won‘t stand down 🤟🤟

Claudia O

30 minutes ago, Claudia O said:

Hurry!

The kids are back! 🥳🤪🍿 

Dom appears first and is holding a small dog. Matt is threatening to remind me of hours of tiring marching band practice with that gawk. There's cheap red curtain like an elementary school talent show... what is this strange Muse-verse I've landed in?

6 hours ago, That Little Animal said:

I thought Matt was holding a poop scooper for the dog at first. Or maybe he is? 

Nah that's a percussion instrument called a gawk. It's basically a hard plastic rectangle with a handle and a hollowed out part on one side. You hit it with a drumstick and it makes a very loud clacking noise like a metronome.

Man it's growing on me, lol. I was like, "okay it's pretty standard Muse with an extra dash of metal" at first... but now that chorus is getting stuck in my head, the riffing is still super satisfying, and I'm even digging the verses with those massive bass thwops! I especially like the second verse and how it transitions suddenly out of the post-chorus riff and Matt sings "now I'm coming back." Plus the bridge, oh the bridge! Wicked cool, and someone mentioned that little bit of extra riffing at the end of the song and that little bit totally wraps the thing up nicely I agree.

Muse are back!!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 5:55 PM, Bohemian-Cygnus-Running-Out said:

Man it's growing on me, lol. I was like, "okay it's pretty standard Muse with an extra dash of metal" at first... but now that chorus is getting stuck in my head, the riffing is still super satisfying, and I'm even digging the verses with those massive bass thwops! I especially like the second verse and how it transitions suddenly out of the post-chorus riff and Matt sings "now I'm coming back." Plus the bridge, oh the bridge! Wicked cool, and someone mentioned that little bit of extra riffing at the end of the song and that little bit totally wraps the thing up nicely I agree.

Muse are back!!!

The bass thwops is the only thing I dont like very much. It feels noisy and disturbing. 

Edited by runecarlsen@me.com

• 3 weeks later...

Just came around to watching this reaction, she is fangirling so much I love it! I was laughing with her, had tears in my eyes at one time, it brings so much joy and happiness 😁 

there are loads of reactions out there, but this one is special! 

Edited by Claudia O
  • Like 2