oh god no :eek: So maybe I shouldn't come home smelling like pasta :LOL:

That would be...or make me...I don't know :stunned:

:LOL: , I can see him now. Horny for pasta :facepalm:

Ok I wont torture you :chuckle:

Girls girls girls....what´s with the Matt Bellamy talking in the PDT?? :noey::LOL:

Shhh..... :shifty: We get bored quite easily when there is no perving.

2afk6ls.jpg

:stunned: Oh God that was too much for my "pure" mind.

:dance: pervy to the max!

"pure" uh-huh :rolleyes:

:party:

Hey girls. I'm just poping in to say that I won't be online today and probably tomorrow either.

My great grandmother died this morning. :(

See you :kiss:

I am so sorry :kiss: Be strong and get back up, if you need to talk I'm here for you.

:dance:

:awesome:

Hello! I don't think I'll be here tomorrow, out for day trip :indiff:

And I start school thursday! :eek:

2721902236_3962f4f578_b.jpg

hello :happy:

just hanging around on the board and on twitter. I'm so bored. :noey:

what is this shit about Dom doing coke yesterday on the Reading festival while watching Blink on stage?? :wtf:

Just a normal Monday then. :chuckle:

Whaat, I don't believe a thing about that. :LOL: Where have you heard that? :chuckle:

ohtheresheis.png

Whaat, I don't believe a thing about that. :LOL: Where have you heard that? :chuckle:

Someone mentioned it on twitter saying they hoped it wasn't true and then everything carried on from there! But where it originally came from we don't know! :LOL: Silly twitter times! :LOL:

[spoiler= BANK HOLIDAY BLUES..] I am so bored I have counted all the cd's in my collection! 61 cd's in the rack! 10 more one the way.. and I need a new rack as there is only room for 50 give or take! 1094 songs in my itunes ! i am a music whore :LOL:

And It's 25oC outside and i am freezing! No logic in that AT ALL! :rolleyes:

Dominic+Howard+Dom_coat_2.jpg

ohtheresheis.png

I read about that on twitter. Dom was on the side of the stage yesterday and watched Blink 182. and now there's the rumour that he did coke. :noey: that's ridiculous if you ask me.

Someone mentioned it on twitter saying they hoped it wasn't true and then everything carried on from there! But where it originally came from we don't know! :LOL: Silly twitter times! :LOL:

[spoiler= BANK HOLIDAY BLUES..] I am so bored I have counted all the cd's in my collection! 61 cd's in the rack! 10 more one the way.. and I need a new rack as there is only room for 50 give or take! 1094 songs in my itunes ! i am a music whore :LOL:

Dominic+Howard+Dom_coat_2.jpg

And yep - here you go, reason why I don't write on twitter. Too many idiot rumours around :happy:.

Hello!

It´s so hot outside...I guess I´m gonna go out, my cousin has a swimming pool.. I´m thinking about paying a little visit..:eyebrows:

I read about that on twitter. Dom was on the side of the stage yesterday and watched Blink 182. and now there's the rumour that he did coke. :noey: that's ridiculous if you ask me.

:wtf:

oril2u.jpg

I hate you all for having good weather :fear: It had been raining for a week now!!! :'( This morning it was only 10°...it's autumn.

hello :happy:

just hanging around on the board and on twitter. I'm so bored. :noey:

what is this shit about Dom doing coke yesterday on the Reading festival while watching Blink on stage?? :wtf:

152518064.jpg

awwww. *wanna hug*

Read that too but didn't know why people thought that :erm: I mean Dom watching other bands from the sidestage is nothing new but what made them think he did coke?

:LOL: I hate holidays because the shops are not open :chuckle:

:fear:

@AM - I guess.. But it hardley ever happens! It's like a one off for now! Every has dropped it for now! XD

16415809.jpg

:chuckle:. Suuurreeee :p. Should I believe you? :p.

Erm are they sure they're not talking about that interview where Matt jokes about Dom snorting coke on top model's tits. :LOL:

:LOL:! Probably, they must be well bored around this twitter thing :rolleyes:. Making rumours cause band's getting more popular? How charming :happy:.

Read that too but didn't know why people thought that :erm: I mean Dom watching other bands from the sidestage is nothing new but what made them think he did coke?

You know what? Their sick brains. My friend told me that Tom Kirk saved a girl who's fainted at Coke Live Music Festival :awesome:. I was there and I must say that Tom didn't even go near bariers by that time :rolleyes:. So yep - believe twitter and you'll fly high :party:.

I hate you all for having good weather :fear: It had been raining for a week now!!! :'( This morning it was only 10°...it's autumn.

We can suffer together :awesome:. I got rain all the time and it's getting cloder and colder day by day :pimp:.

Edit:

Let's put some Muse over here:

2741511596_3.jpg

:cool:.

Edited by AMfrompoland!!

You know what? Their sick brains. My friend told me that Tom Kirk saved a girl who's fainted at Coke Live Music Festival :awesome:. I was there and I must say that Tom didn't even go near bariers by that time :rolleyes:. So yep - believe twitter and you'll fly high :party:.

I wouldn't mind being rescued by Tom :D

Stupid rumours :fear:

We can suffer together :awesome:. I got rain all the time and it's getting cloder and colder day by day :pimp:.

:awesome:

orig-10981961.jpg

Erm are they sure they're not talking about that interview where Matt jokes about Dom snorting coke on top model's tits. :LOL:

Seems that this is a new thing! From What I know:

_ He was ide of stage watching Blink 182 at rading festival last night

_ Rumors are he is taking coke

But there has been no blanten source so .. I think he is safe... :D

:LOL: I hate holidays because the shops are not open :chuckle:

:fear:

I guess there are two things that Dom was mention in/about! Confusing much!

Well our shops are open here... But the banks arn't :indiff: I needed to pay a cheque in too XD

SOWWY! :supersad:

11426163_tml.jpg

I wouldn't mind being rescued by Tom

Stupid rumours

orig-10981961.jpg

I'd not mind being rescused by Dom :$. :shifty:. You didn't hear that :ninja:!

Exactly :indiff:. + Muse said they're not doing drugs anymore and as I am stupid and I believe them then srsly :rolleyes:. Silly twitter users :noey:.

:pimp:. Oh and I got good news girls - today my mum's recived DOMINIC HOWARD SIGNATURE DRUMSTICKS :awesome:.

So when I'll be in England (I'll be there at 4th September, 26 hours in a bus are waiting for me, weee :party:) I'll touch Dom's sticks :awesome:. *is blissful*

and how are you, my dear pdters? :kiss:.

And as I dunno ur names I'd appreciate if you wrote me who's who :$.

I'm AM :awesome:. Nice to meet you all guys.

muse200.jpg

Seems that this is a new thing! From What I know:

_ He was ide of stage watching Blink 182 at rading festival last night

_ Rumors are he is taking coke

But there has been no blanten source so .. I think he is safe... :D

11426163_tml.jpg

:party:. Ay Dommeyboo :happy:. If they said that Dom's faff bag exploded blowing the whole venue up I'd believe, but I won't believe in such an idiot thing :rolleyes:.

musehk21.jpg

Holy shoe! Bow, mortals :p.

Silly twitter users :noey:.

:LOL: You could say we are! But not all of us are! Some of us were just like oh a rumor! No Source to back it up is no interest to some of us! Then there are some who are like 'OMG! NO WAI!'

I just was Like 'What? Where is the source?' :LOL: No reply so i gave up :LOL:

I think I spend to much time on Twitter! :LOL: Better than My Facebook anyday though XD

promarkqh9.jpg

PS: I am not wanting to start an argument or anythnig! But the twitter musers seem to get blasted a fair bit because of a minoirty! :LOL:

I guess there are two things that Dom was mention in/about! Confusing much!

Well our shops are open here... But the banks arn't :indiff: I needed to pay a cheque in too XD

:noey:

Ahh, that's stupid! :supersad:

I'd not mind being rescused by Dom You didn't hear that :ninja:!

Exactly. + Muse said they're not doing drugs anymore and as I am stupid and I believe them then srsly. Silly twitter users.

:pimp:. Oh and I got good news girls - today my mum's recived DOMINIC HOWARD SIGNATURE DRUMSTICKS

So when I'll be in England (I'll be there at 4th September, 26 hours in a bus are waiting for me, weee :party:) I'll touch Dom's sticks. *is blissful*

and how are you, my dear pdters?

And as I dunno ur names I'd appreciate if you wrote me who's who

I'm AM :awesome:. Nice to meet you all guys.

*goes and tells Matt AM is a traitor* :D

I actually never heard that rumour before :LOL: I don't care if they do mushrooms or something but I still don't believe they're taking harder stuff :erm:

Those drumsticks are awesome. I bought them for my cousin last christmas and he loves them :happy:

So now, after like a year we are introducing each other? :chuckle:

I am Stef! :awesome:

Dominic+Howard+l_dea9cc84736a486aab850963879b.jpg

I just love this picture :chuckle: