Believe me I can, I start thinking that I won't ever learn guitar, I think my fingers are not made for it.

That sounds complicated though. And it won't sound that good with an acoustic guitar.

My cousin needs to teach me some more drumming.

With the guitar tabs from Musewiki :chuckle:

:supersad:. My friend got pianists hands (she plays piano too) so when she took a guitar after couple of minutes her fingers would start bleeding and all :stunned:. But I hope you don't have the same thing as my friend does :kiss:.

Ahh, acoustic guitar...that's why I got myself an electric guitar :shifty:. It's way easier to play it as the neck isn't that big as in acoustic/classic guitars :ninja:!

If you want I can scan you some tabs from Muse Tab Books. I've got all albums except Showbiz and Hullabaloo :).

:supersad:. My friend got pianists hands (she plays piano too) so when she took a guitar after couple of minutes her fingers would start bleeding and all :stunned:. But I hope you don't have the same thing as my friend does :kiss:.

Ahh, acoustic guitar...that's why I got myself an electric guitar :shifty:. It's way easier to play it as the neck isn't that big as in acoustic/classic guitars :ninja:!

If you want I can scan you some tabs from Muse Tab Books. I've got all albums except Showbiz and Hullabaloo :).

No, they won't start bleeding, they just hurt like hell. My problem is to get my fat fingers into one fret :LOL:

I wanted to play acoustic first and the electric, I am a tall girl so I don't mind the neck being that long :happy:

Are the same than on Musewiki? :erm: Because you wouldn't need to waste time with scanning if I can look at them there. I don't want to bother you with that. :$

matt_dom.jpg

No, they won't start bleeding, they just hurt like hell. My problem is to get my fat fingers into one fret.

I wanted to play acoustic first and the electric, I am a tall girl so I don't mind the neck being that long :happy:

Are the same than on Musewiki? :erm: Because you wouldn't need to waste time with scanning if I can look at them there. I don't want to bother you with that. :$

matt_dom.jpg

Awwww, but when you'll get used to it you'llfind some way to do it :awesome:. It's easy. I'm more into guitar building at the moment, but I really should start practising before going to England, damn.

Ay, smart move :happy:. I get easily bored with classic/acoustic guitars so that's why I got electric one, but I do have electric guitar, classic guitar and an ukulele, which is the most random thing you can get :awesome:. Plug in Baby is simply RANDOM on it :LOL:..

Well, to be honest I got ALL of the books scanned on my comp :$. I forgot about this, so if you would like them all I can zip them and upload on sendspace so I'll just give you the link with them :ninja:. What do you think? :shifty:.

27237_379414601871_356782036871_3978407_5429922_n.jpg

hahaha, indeed, I just wanted to be more subtle :rolleyes:

no need to be subtle, this is PDT :p

Awwww, but when you'll get used to it you'llfind some way to do it. It's easy. I'm more into guitar building at the moment, but I really should start practising before going to England, damn.

Ay, smart move :happy:. I get easily bored with classic/acoustic guitars so that's why I got electric one, but I do have electric guitar, classic guitar and an ukulele, which is the most random thing you can get :awesome:. Plug in Baby is simply RANDOM on it

Well, to be honest I got ALL of the books scanned on my comp :$. I forgot about this, so if you would like them all I can zip them and upload on sendspace so I'll just give you the link with them :ninja:. What do you think? :shifty:.

You are building? :eek:

Plug in Baby on an ukulele and you say your are a beginner :noey:

Can I download them there without being registered? :erm: That would be nice :happy:

Gay jokes? :erm:. Srsly? :facepalm:.

Does everyone want me to leave from everywhere? First pmt and now pdt *sighs*.

oh come on, that was a random joke! I usually don't make gay jokes about them except when that gif is posted :LOL:

matthew_and_drums.jpg

You are building?

Plug in Baby on an ukulele and you say your are a beginner.

Can I download them there without being registered? :erm: That would be nice :happy:

oh come on, that was a random joke! I usually don't make gay jokes about them except when that gif is posted :LOL:

Nope, I wish I was building, but I can't. I was really close to buy wood and stuff, but at the end I haven't had enough money for it as my parents took all I've had for it :indiff:. So yep.

Well Plug in Baby riff is easy :erm:. What do you want :phu:.

Yes, you can :yesey:. I downloaded some of them from microcuts.net and muselive.com, but I'll make you one file with all of them so tomorrow you can start downloading (as I'm not feeling well right now and I can not see the letters).

Well I've had bad experience with all this and when my gay friend started to cry over the jokes and said "how can they laugh at it, cause it's not funny" I've stopped accepting even little jokes like this ;).

27237_379414626871_356782036871_3978411_2639012_n.jpg

Nope, I wish I was building, but I can't. I was really close to buy wood and stuff, but at the end I haven't had enough money for it as my parents took all I've had for it :indiff:. So yep.

Well Plug in Baby riff is easy :erm:. What do you want :phu:.

Yes, you can :yesey:. I downloaded some of them from microcuts.net and muselive.com, but I'll make you one file with all of them so tomorrow you can start downloading (as I'm not feeling well right now and I can not see the letters).

Well I've had bad experience with all this and when my gay friend started to cry over the jokes and said "how can they laugh at it, cause it's not funny" I've stopped accepting even little jokes like this ;).

27237_379414626871_356782036871_3978411_2639012_n.jpg

:supersad: Building your own guitar must be great!

Yes, thanks! :awesome:

My gay friends made jokes worse than this :LOL: And it wasn't even a homophobic joke, because it said nothing against being gay ( I would never!) I was about the look Dom gave Matt. And sorry, but if they are offended people would be offended because of anything. :rolleyes: People shouldn't take everything so seriously. I am not offended if people joke about Hitler or blond girls or make sexist jokes :LOL:

And just to say, I never make Belldom jokes :chuckle:

But now they're all grown up. Mcfly are looking hawt. I can't believe just said that about Mcfly of all bands

McFly have always looked hot :yesey:

"pure" uh-huh :rolleyes:

:party:

:phu: I was pure before I started posting here.

What are we gonna do during the "non-wembly" party? :awesome:

I am back and smell like pasta :awesome:

Maybe a collarbone gif would be kinda nice :$

Matt! NO! Don't leave me :'(

I don't have a collarbone gif :( I'm going to have to make one for you.

Hello huns. :sleepy: Whatcha doing?

Tiia! How are you? :)

and how are you, my dear pdters? .

And as I dunno ur names I'd appreciate if you wrote me who's who .

I'm AM . Nice to meet you all guys.

I'm Jess, if you didn't already know that :awesome:

mattdomlove.gif

:stunned: I looked at that for way too long.

Muse_a_Arras_22.jpg

Building your own guitar must be great!

Yes, thanks! :awesome:

My gay friends made jokes worse than this :LOL: And it wasn't even a homophobic joke, because it said nothing against being gay ( I would never!) I was about the look Dom gave Matt. And sorry, but if they are offended people would be offended because of anything. :rolleyes: People shouldn't take everything so seriously. I am not offended if people joke about Hitler or blond girls or make sexist jokes.

And just to say, I never make Belldom jokes

Dunno, ask Hugh Manson :). I just planned everything from the drawing of the final guitar look to the detailed drawings of guitar parts. Then I haven't had money to do anything, so Glitterati Ukulele is the only thing I've made :LOL:.

It's uploading on sendspace now site says it's 1hour17mins till the end :).

Well but some people are more sensitive. It's like putting same jokes at photos of a man and a woman and what? It's not too funny, or is it? It's stupid for me and yep, I don't really appreciate it, that's about it - end of subject. The only one jokes I NEVER make :).

Nice sarkasm at the end :p. and srsly end of subject, I'm sick and when I'm sick I'm really really mean, forgive me.

Muse-vstaff10_.jpg

I hate you all for having good weather :fear: It had been raining for a week now!!! :'( This morning it was only 10°...it's autumn.

Yeah it´s been over 30º here...:LOL::kiss:

I´m off now to the movies. Going to see Salt, has anyone seen it already? Is it any good?

Oh and I watched Inception the other day too, damn good movie indeed ;)

n2lwn8.jpg

Gay jokes? :erm:. Srsly? :facepalm:.

Does everyone want me to leave from everywhere? First pmt and now pdt *sighs*.

Oh c'mon just a little light hearted joke. I mean unless it's true... :stunned: What did they say in the PMT? xD what about how Matt was wearing Kate's bag in the creepy newish pap pics? :LOL: (that made me lol.) Which they are REALLY intrusive. :( I mean unless they wante to be papped? :/ but anyway no speculations. :p

Oh c'mon just a little light hearted joke. I mean unless it's true... :stunned: What did they say in the PMT? xD what about how Matt was wearing Kate's bag in the creepy newish pap pics? :LOL: (that made me lol.) Which they are REALLY intrusive. :( I mean unless they wante to be papped? :/ but anyway no speculations. :p

I'm sorry, but I'm not checking paparazzi pictures and I don't know what you're talking about :erm:.

I´m off now to the movies. Going to see Salt, has anyone seen it already? Is it any good?

n2lwn8.jpg

:supersad:! I've had only 13º today :supersad:. and it's been like 22º in London? It's a perfect weather, I'd say <3.

Salt :shifty:. Some Polish actor is there, so if you hear someone speaking Russian with Polish accent - that must be him :awesome:.

Have fun :kiss:.

Dunno, ask Hugh Manson :). I just planned everything from the drawing of the final guitar look to the detailed drawings of guitar parts. Then I haven't had money to do anything, so Glitterati Ukulele is the only thing I've made

It's uploading on sendspace now site says it's 1hour17mins till the end :).

Well but some people are more sensitive. It's like putting same jokes at photos of a man and a woman and what? It's not too funny, or is it? It's stupid for me and yep, I don't really appreciate it, that's about it - end of subject. The only one jokes I NEVER make.

Nice sarkasm at the end. and srsly end of subject, I'm sick and when I'm sick I'm really really mean, forgive me.

Maybe one day you will! :awesome:

:dance:

Well, ok...settled ;) But if it was a girl and a male friend of her and you know those two are just friends I still think it would be funny. And as I said, I usually don't laugh or make jokes about Matt and Dom, it was just a random comment ;):kiss:

Oh? *is sitting with Matt on a sofa whewe chickenz are wunnin' wound* what do you mean, pwisonew? :shifty:.

He is tied to my bed :shifty: Jessica looked at him while I was working today

:fear:

Haven't seen it but it's with Angelina...so shooting and running around it will be ;)

mattanddom4.jpg

Sorry, he is my prisoner :happy:

That would be nice and torture at the same time :$

I always do :LOL:

Well he was with me when you were at work :shifty:

I just have pictures, I still have to find them in my pictures (which is a mess right now) I think I'm going to make separate folders for each persons weakness. Like Aurora and Dom's hair and Kristina and Dom's nose :awesome:

It's an evil GIF.

:LOL:. Awww :chuckle:.

Nice to meet you then :awesome:. *shakes hands* I'm sick and if we talked before I am really sorry as I'm rubbish with my short memory.

:eyebrows:. Now - THAT'S a nice photo :happy:.

You as well AM! I'm not sure :erm: If we did It was a long time ago.

I know :eyebrows:

:dance: you saw Inception!

I've seen Salt it's pretty good, I just hope you arent arachnophobic.

Muse.jpg