:LOL: agreed but its pink though. I still havent got my Wembley tickets and they are posting them to my mums house, and she's giving them to a mate to bring up to my house and she's coming up tomorrow :facepalm:

:awesome:

I hope they will arrive in time :erm: Are you going to queue on Saturday?

76221640-d36c662a7b51f421ddf2e4e6b9.jpg

:awesome:

I hope they will arrive in time :erm: Are you going to queue on Saturday?

76221640-d36c662a7b51f421ddf2e4e6b9.jpg

:erm: well I've had to change my flight to get in to london at 4pm and i need to go back to my house to get my tickets and stuff, preferably a shower :LOL: so i probably wont be there till after or during lily allen. What time do muse come on?

:LOL: I love how in the oxegen picture you can see his hairy little legs :p Im probably the only one to have not noticed that

113195386.jpg

Edit: are you guys trying for barrier?

Edited by Cheersaholic

:erm: well I've had to change my flight to get in to london at 4pm and i need to go back to my house to get my tickets and stuff, preferably a shower :LOL: so i probably wont be there till after or during lily allen. What time do muse come on?

:LOL: I love how in the oxegen picture you can see his hairy little legs :p Im probably the only one to have not noticed that

113195386.jpg

Edit: are you guys trying for barrier?

I don't know...maybe 8:30 or something? :erm: Not even sure if Lily Allen will perform since she pulled out of every other gig :erm:

Well, maybe not barrier but front :p

And on Saturday? You were going both dates right?

I've noticed that too :chuckle:

New Twit Pic:

152518064.jpg

All this talk of Webley...Won't see London till next summer *crosses fingers*

Awww *claims the lonely baggage from the carousel* :chuckle:

Thanks :kiss: I'm not really outgoing but I'll have to try my best *sigh*

I pretty much suck at everything especially running (what do you call it, cross country? You run a mile or smth)

It's like behind me on the bed so it's an impossible angle but everytime I turn around...you ruined that shred of innocence left in me

His expression is so awesome XD

No, can't be, faff bag is much bigger (why doesn't my pc correct faff? Is it a real word?)

Awww, just be yourself and it'll all be fine :kiss: Cross country ugh :fear: For some reason they stopped the girls doing it at our school, only the boys went out and ran miles around the local countryside, while we got stuck running around the track. Or in my case, faked having a flute lesson halfway through PE to get out of it :LOL:

My work here is done ;)

That Twitpic face - someone needs love. And a damn good sleep too by the looks of things :LOL:

And yep, faff is a real word :chuckle:

well I've had to change my flight to get in to london at 4pm and i need to go back to my house to get my tickets and stuff, preferably a shower so i probably wont be there till after or during lily allen. What time do muse come on?

I love how in the oxegen picture you can see his hairy little legs :p Im probably the only one to have not noticed that

:awesome: I love the planning that's gone into this - pure dedication Frankie :D

And yes, the legs. I think we all thought of you as soon as we saw that pic :chuckle:

Glasto3.jpg

I'm bored.

Naww, you too? :eek::awesome:

I toured my new school today. Only one new person in my class. I have to do PE. (fuck)

And now I'm pretty frightened.

61921920.jpg

he's not bad :ninja:

it's always like that at the beginning, don't worry. :happy:

I'm not going to Wembley :'(

I'm like the only one that's not going :indiff:

you're not the only one. :(

nooowhynoorgy.jpg

filename :facepalm::chuckle:

:LOL: at the filename!

36cf0d8c-d3de-4e7a-948a-cf102243ef8a.jpg

Ohhh post it to my wall! : awesome:

Haha, ok ;)

Not even sure if Lily Allen will perform since she pulled out of every other gig

She's pregnant! Is she still on?

Awww, just be yourself and it'll all be fine :kiss: Cross country ugh :fear: For some reason they stopped the girls doing it at our school, only the boys went out and ran miles around the local countryside, while we got stuck running around the track. Or in my case, faked having a flute lesson halfway through PE to get out of it

My work here is done

And yep, faff is a real word : chuckle:

:happy: I'm gonna be so damn happy if I'm not going to have to do it this year *sigh*

Oh yeah! I have to choose between trumpet or drums :awesome:

(City of Delusion vs. everything else, hmmm)

:stunned:

:$ I did not know that....

1-14.jpg

This is a video message to the thief that stole my faff bag....pwease give it back to me :supersad:

Oh my God, I'm laughing so hard right now :LOL::LOL:

I'm bored.

he's not bad : ninja:

it's always like that at the beginning, don't worry. :happy:

you're not the only one.

:eyebrows::eyebrows:

Join the non-Wembley-ers party! :party:

Like the big wetsuit one? :LOL:

:awesome::dance:

So lucky

:stunned: Oh God that was too much for my "pure" mind.

:LOL: Me and Frankie will find them!

Yeah kinda :chuckle: Most people know now because I told them about the Twitpic but they didn't know before Only like 3 friends and my brother.

:chuckle: Well it's a good accomplishment in the "muser" world.

1-14.jpg

This is a video message to the thief that stole my faff bag....pwease give it back to me :supersad:

:LOL: That literally made me LOL, it's very quoute worthy!

:eyebrows::eyebrows:

Join the non-Wembley-ers party! :party:

:dance: pervy to the max!

85349315.jpg

:LOL: This made me (laugh) so hard!

:eek::LOL:

:chuckle: Well it's a good accomplishment in the "muser" world.

85349315.jpg

Well and I had to explain the non-musers then :LOL: And since my boss gossiped the whole town seems to know now and I really don't want to know what he told them :fear:

Well and I had to explain the non-musers then :LOL: And since my boss gossiped the whole town seems to know now and I really don't want to know what he told them :fear:

That you slept with him.... which wouldn't really be a bad thing :yesey:

85352848.jpg

She's pregnant! Is she still on?

Apparently she still is! The muse support is the one this she would have hated to drop! I think its one if not THE only date she has kept!

Hey Guys thanks for your mesages! He is not too brill still! I can't go to see him either.. the ward is shut due to a sickness bug :facepalm:

And I got promoted :stunned:

Muse%208.jpg

PEACE! :happy:

:LOL: