:LOL: You could say we are! But not all of us are! Some of us were just like oh a rumor! No Source to back it up is no interest to some of us! Then there are some who are like 'OMG! NO WAI!'

I just was Like 'What? Where is the source?' :LOL: No reply so i gave up :LOL:

I think I spend to much time on Twitter! :LOL: Better than My Facebook anyday though XD

promarkqh9.jpg

PS: I am not wanting to start an argument or anythnig! But the twitter musers seem to get blasted a fair bit because of a minoirty! :LOL:

I'm a twitter user myself, but messages some write in there are sometimes really :wtf:kish and weird + creepy, so I gave up from writing there, I only use facebook now :LOL:.

And what argument? Please, some people use twitter and it's good, some can't even stand it (as even my poor computer dies with all the messages that come up there :chuckle). so I have twitter to comment on Muse and write some srsly idiot thoughts sometimes :p. That's all.

Anyway,

I might be leaving in 10 minutes (going to get new contacts, finally :party:.) so don't make too much fuss about a rumour, okay girls? ;).

I'm a twitter user myself, but messages some write in there are sometimes really :wtf:kish and weird + creepy, so I gave up from writing there, I only use facebook now :LOL:.

And what argument? Please, some people use twitter and it's good, some can't even stand it (as even my poor computer dies with all the messages that come up there :chuckle). so I have twitter to comment on Muse and write some srsly idiot thoughts sometimes :p. That's all.

If I didn't have twitter.. i don't think I would be talking to some people that I do! It can be fun at times.. and yeah there are some really REALLY wierd tweets!

I just felt like I was coming across a bit... fierce? :$

*goes and tells Matt AM is a traitor*.

I actually never heard that rumour before. I don't care if they do mushrooms or something but I still don't believe they're taking harder stuff.

Those drumsticks are awesome. I bought them for my cousin last christmas and he loves them.

So now, after like a year we are introducing each other?.

I am Stef!.

Oh noes :pope:. People still remember me as a hard-abuser of PMT :pope:. *hides in a bunker*.

Well, and who cares? It's their lives. People shouldn't even talk about it. There are people that need some help with the drug-addicition why not talking about them and helping? *candidate-to--the-miss-of-the-world-title-mode-on*.

I don't even have a drum, but I got those sticks :awesome:. I might be buying a drumkit in a year or so :shifty:. But I'll start a band as a guitarist anyway :cool:.

YES! :LOL:. It's perfect time to finally stop drooling over Dom and introduce to each other :awesome:. but for real I just introduced to people who came here and dunno me :shifty:. cause I got a feeling that there's more pdters than before :ninja:!

*shakes hands* OMG! STEF! :awesome:. It's a pleasure to meet you AGAIN :p.

Ok, I gtg now - need to seeee, I need brainnzzzz (contacts for real.).

dom_blaye.jpg

*goes away like a Dombie*. I shall take Mr Howard to help me :awesome:. U know I'm half blind, he needs to take me to the right place. Don't wanna hit some tree on the way to a doctor :shifty:.

See ya around 8/9pm then :p.

Cheers!

xxx

If I didn't have twitter.. i don't think I would be talking to some people that I do! It can be fun at times.. and yeah there are some really REALLY wierd tweets!

Well, I believe some people use twitter smartish - as you do :kiss:. but when I see some tweets I feel like: "god, why they learnt to write?" - that's all about it :kiss:.

Nahhh, you just wrote what you think and that's okay :).

See you later :kiss:.

Cheers ;).

Oh what I meant was the coke part btw. I was thinking that whoever wrote indvertantly started it. Like OMG Dom was at watching Blink on the side stage at Reading. And then posted something like OMG Dom did Coke?! But in relation to that interview. So then someone else said OMG Dom did Coke while watching Blink at Reading? (Even just asking.) And BOOM a rumour is born! I dunno I don't believe it.

Oh noes :pope:. People still remember me as a hard-abuser of PMT :pope:. *hides in a bunker*.

I don't even have a drum, but I got those sticks :awesome:. I might be buying a drumkit in a year or so :shifty:. But I'll start a band as a guitarist anyway

YES! :LOL:. It's perfect time to finally stop drooling over Dom and introduce to each other :awesome:. but for real I just introduced to people who came here and dunno me :shifty:. cause I got a feeling that there's more pdters than before :ninja:!

*shakes hands* OMG! STEF! :awesome:. It's a pleasure to meet you AGAIN :p.

Matt won't be amused :noey:

I can get a drum from my boss' neighbour, they want to get rid of it :shifty: Wonder if it's stupid to buy it, although it would be really cheap.

There is more PDTers but a few left us too I guess :supersad:

See you! :happy:

280396.jpg

Oh what I meant was the coke part btw. I was thinking that whoever wrote indvertantly started it. Like OMG Dom was at watching Blink on the side stage at Reading. And then posted something like OMG Dom did Coke?! But in relation to that interview. So then someone else said OMG Dom did Coke while watching Blink at Reading? (Even just asking.) And BOOM a rumour is born! I dunno I don't believe it.

Exactly :facepalm:. Someone made some joke bout it, someone treated it seriously and as Chris does Boom! You're pregnant, it was boom! and the rumour was born...:rolleyes:.

Matt won't be amused.

I can get a drum from my boss' neighbour, they want to get rid of it :shifty: Wonder if it's stupid to buy it, although it would be really cheap.

There is more PDTers but a few left us too I guess.

See you!

CUTE DOM

Will he ever forgive me? :supersad:.

*makes puupy eyes* Jesus if I was you I'd be at this neightbour's door begging for this drumkit :LOL:. Or do you mean a drum as ONE drum? :shifty:. But jesus :(. I'd pay loads for just one drumkit *sighs*.

:supersad:. Noes :(. I've seen that some are not posting anymore :erm:. Damn :(.

And I'm back. I came ealier and doctor checked my eyes, gave me contacts and told me to come there at 2nd September for contacts for my right eye :wtf:. and that was it - so I'm back, unfortunately for this thread :p.

Awww, Dommeyboo :happy:. He looks so cute :happy:.

Let's post some good old randomness:

DCP_0612_2.jpg

Dom even that way is hot :$.

Hello :happy:.

27237_379414656871_356782036871_3978416_5377716_n.jpg

I'm good, thanks. I got today my contacts, Kurt Cobain's biography "Heavier than Heaven" and tomorrow I'm getting a black tie :awesome:. + my mum got me Dom's drumsticks - most random thing EVER.

And how are you? :kiss:.

That's great :happy: I should get new contacts too :shifty:

I'm ok, I guess! I'm planning to watch Telstar later, if I'm not too bored :LOL:

006.jpg

That's great :happy: I should get new contacts too :shifty:

I'm ok, I guess! I'm planning to watch Telstar later, if I'm not too bored :LOL:

006.jpg

:ninja:. Want mine? :chuckle:.

Telstar? Telstar, hmmm...all I can think of with Telstar is The Tornadoes and Telstar :LOL:. but I guess you're not watching "oh so fascinating" concert of The Torandoes :shifty:.

27237_379414651871_356782036871_3978415_4624833_n.jpg

:ninja:. Want mine? :chuckle:.

Telstar? Telstar, hmmm...all I can think of with Telstar is The Tornadoes and Telstar :LOL:. but I guess you're not watching "oh so fascinating" concert of The Torandoes :shifty:.

27237_379414651871_356782036871_3978415_4624833_n.jpg

I don't think they'd work on me, but thanks :LOL:

There is a movie called Telstar and it's about Joe Meek, the producer of The Tornadoes. I've been meaning to watch it for ages, but I couldn't find it till today :awesome:

009.jpg

I don't think they'd work on me, but thanks :LOL:

There is a movie called Telstar and it's about Joe Meek, the producer of The Tornadoes. I've been meaning to watch it for ages, but I couldn't find it till today :awesome:

009.jpg

But maybe they'd, you never know :LOL:.

Ohhhhh, :ninja:. I see :happy:. That's awesome then :). Last movie I've watched was some biography of Nirvana...I guess, or a horror movie that was actually pretty funny. Don't remember the name of it but it was about a studio where some musician made ocultism-ceremonies, killing people to record "awesome last noises that people make" and his ghost came in some guy that did the same thing :wtf:. Pretty lame to be honest :rolleyes:.

But Telstar sounds good :D. I should download it :shifty:.

27237_379414621871_356782036871_3978410_640634_n.jpg

yeah :awesome:

Soldier's Poem :LOL: because I don't want to learn to my book *sigh*

:awesome: How do you learn it then?

But maybe they'd, you never know :LOL:.

Ohhhhh, :ninja:. I see :happy:. That's awesome then :). Last movie I've watched was some biography of Nirvana...I guess, or a horror movie that was actually pretty funny. Don't remember the name of it but it was about a studio where some musician made ocultism-ceremonies, killing people to record "awesome last noises that people make" and his ghost came in some guy that did the same thing :wtf:. Pretty lame to be honest :rolleyes:.

But Telstar sounds good :D. I should download it :shifty:.

27237_379414621871_356782036871_3978410_640634_n.jpg

I guess so :chuckle:

I've never heard of it, but I enjoy watching movies about music and biographies and stuff :happy:

I should go now, see you later! :happy:

Oh hai :cool:.

:happy:. That's nice then.

Well, you can't be lower than me so don't worry ;).

You should try Uprising - it's easy, same thing all over again, almost :rolleyes:.

It's harder when you drum it to be honest :shifty:.

Believe me I can, I start thinking that I won't ever learn guitar, I think my fingers are not made for it :LOL:

That sounds complicated though :chuckle: And it won't sound that good with an acoustic guitar.

My cousin needs to teach me some more drumming :shifty:

:awesome: How do you learn it then?

With the guitar tabs from Musewiki :chuckle:

See you! :happy:

dom_small_drum_kit.jpg

I've never heard of it, but I enjoy watching movies about music and biographies and stuff :happy:

I am totally in love with biographies :happy:. I buy biographies like a crazy person, I got Jimi Hendrix biography, Kurt Cobain (about 3) and even Muse (the shittest one whcih got even date of births wrong :wtf:).

Awww, okay then :kiss:.

Have a good evening :kiss:.

xxx