Awww :(. I hope you'll feel better soon tho :kiss:. I see I'm not the only one being down for weeks then :).

PICT3867.jpg

I just get a bit down when I can't join in, everyone was canoeing today and I was left on the riverbank watching them all having fun. I took loads of photos instead so I'm very familiar with my new camera now. I'll get shots so clear at Wembley you'll be able to count the bogeys up Dominic's nose! :happy:

I dunno about the drumkit, but I'm sure he fucked up his guitar. Chrome Bomber Manson that is :'(. We still dunno what's happened to this poor guitar, but then Matt was throwing some pieces at the crowd :stunned:. So it might be a drumkit or a guitar :erm:. But hey - Dom can easily get a new bass drum or something, think about buying SAME LOOKING Manson guitar, god, a disaster.

The guy that adds things to Dominic's drum kits when he's in the UK is on the same forum as Marcus and from what was said recently, he has shit loads of spares! I think he posted recently saying he had to fix one of the kits but the date he posted doesn't tally with the one you saw getting trashed.

Picture84.png

Hey AM, you know how to multiquote, right? :)

I read about that on twitter. Dom was on the side of the stage yesterday and watched Blink 182. and now there's the rumour that he did coke. :noey: that's ridiculous if you ask me.

Blink I get, coke I don't. :LOL: Absolutely ridiculous. :chuckle:

Yeah it´s been over 30º here...:LOL::kiss:

:fear: It's so cold in here. :'(

Ok where shall we meet? Marcus knows of some nice parks.

He knows some great museums if you're up for that.

We could come find you then get to a museum/park.

Ooh that would be so great! :happy: I have no idea if we had plans for Sunday or not. :wtf: We need to meet with Sian at least.

nexttoacar.jpg

Gonna go back to sleep now, my nap took a bit too long. :sleepy: Have to go while I still can fall asleep again. Good night huns. :kiss:

I just get a bit down when I can't join in, everyone was canoeing today and I was left on the riverbank watching them all having fun. I took loads of photos instead so I'm very familiar with my new camera now. I'll get shots so clear at Wembley you'll be able to count the bogeys up Dominic's nose!

The guy that adds things to Dominic's drum kits when he's in the UK is on the same forum as Marcus and from what was said recently, he has shit loads of spares! I think he posted recently saying he had to fix one of the kits but the date he posted doesn't tally with the one you saw getting trashed.

I'm always the forgotten one when it's people + me, it's never US when I'm out with my friends :happy:. Lucky you! :D. Hopefully they'll let you in with this at the venue :happy:.

Oh :shifty:. so he's got ANOTHER one to fix now :chuckle:. Poor guy got loads of work there.

1492.jpg

Off to bed! Night! :kiss:

Picture2.png

Night lovely :happy:

Ooh that would be so great! :happy: I have no idea if we had plans for Sunday or not. :wtf: We need to meet with Sian at least.

nexttoacar.jpg

Gonna go back to sleep now, my nap took a bit too long. :sleepy: Have to go while I still can fall asleep again. Good night huns. :kiss:

Sounds like a plan, we have at least a week to organise it.

Aww night sweety.

Picture76.png

I'm always the forgotten one when it's people + me, it's never US when I'm out with my friends :happy:. Lucky you! :D. Hopefully they'll let you in with this at the venue :happy:.

Oh :shifty:. so he's got ANOTHER one to fix now :chuckle:. Poor guy got loads of work there.

1492.jpg

Yeah, they let these cameras in, it's unofficially the Musers Camera on the oldies thread. Yeah I'm in the oldies thread.....coz I'm old and knit hats lol.

Yep, I'm not sure how his name is spelt, Nunan or Noonan, he doesn't talk much on the forum but when he does it's to post who's kit he's fixed and with what. It was Dominic's kit the other day when he posted. I'm a member on there as well but I've only posted once, I got stuck in a pictures thread showing some drums and drooled all over my keyboard.

The drummer from Rush has a fucking bitching kit!

:shifty: Better than Dominic's :ninja:

Picture49.png

"Better than mine? How very dare you?"

Yeah, they let these cameras in, it's unofficially the Musers Camera on the oldies thread. Yeah I'm in the oldies thread.....coz I'm old and knit hats lol.

Yep, I'm not sure how his name is spelt, Nunan or Noonan, he doesn't talk much on the forum but when he does it's to post who's kit he's fixed and with what. It was Dominic's kit the other day when he posted. I'm a member on there as well but I've only posted once, I got stuck in a pictures thread showing some drums and drooled all over my keyboard.

Picture49.png

:chuckle:. That's good for you then :happy:. Nahh, you're not that old!

But that's awesome :happy:. I really wish I had some passion at least. But I'm interested in nothing, unfortunately. but gawd :happy:. He does? :shifty:. Must check this drumkit of this drummer then.

:LOL:. Dom's gonna come up with something even "bigger" when he finds out ;).

2689513342_380c5f2575_b.jpg

Ok, sorry I'm not spamming your thread now :).

I'm going now tho so don't you worry bout this ;).

Cheers!

AM

xxx

I'm really down now so yep, sorry.

Wait, did you get offended at Tiia for politely reminding you of multi-quoting? :wtf: Seriously, this thread has been going so fast lately that I haven't even bothered with catching up anymore and you have made more posts in those past few days than I have during the entire thread. Multiquoting is here for a reason.

modeling076.jpg

I just get a bit down when I can't join in, everyone was canoeing today and I was left on the riverbank watching them all having fun. I took loads of photos instead so I'm very familiar with my new camera now. I'll get shots so clear at Wembley you'll be able to count the bogeys up Dominic's nose! :happy:

Picture84.png

Well hello, there... :eyebrows: I adore this screencap! :D

Picture49.png

You mean Neil Peart...only the best drummer ever! :)

:chuckle:. That's good for you then :happy:. Nahh, you're not that old!

But that's awesome :happy:. I really wish I had some passion at least. But I'm interested in nothing, unfortunately. but gawd :happy:. He does? :shifty:. Must check this drumkit of this drummer then.

:LOL:. Dom's gonna come up with something even "bigger" when he finds out ;).

2689513342_380c5f2575_b.jpg

Picture62.png

Steam punk drum kit FTW! :yesey:

AM, are you a bit fragile right now? Just asking. You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable.

I don't want to argue. I'm having lately suicidal thoughts so okay then :).

Bye.

I'm very sorry you are feeling down, but this has nothing to do with multiquoting. She just asked you a polite question and it doesn't take a bite out of you to use that button. :erm: I'm not trying to argue or cause beef, but I can't leave something like that unanswered.

doubledom.jpg

I don't want to argue. I'm having lately suicidal thoughts so okay then :).

Bye.

To be honest I'm having suicidal thoughts lately and I want to kill myself around October if you ask me

and to not destroy the thread for real now, goodbye.

xxx

Keep musing people :happy:. You're awesome the way you are.

2689505636_5196293962_b.jpg

If you stick around, those feeling will go away.

Picture29.png

We all get like that sometimes, you have to be stubborn and say NOPE, not gonna let it kill me. Come on, this is the beef free zone, snuggle into it's safety. :happy:

Darling, I know, I'm just really fucking feeling down, my hands are shaking while I'm writing.

I'm sorry for not multiquoting, I'm sorry for writing so much and I'm sorry for trying to cheer up, really. I didn't mean to :(.

I'm not going to write if you don't want me to and I understand this too fucking well :(.

Sorry.

14549d3d5146.jpg

Oi! Stare into his eyes......the world can't be all that bad when he's looking at you.

captionlol.jpg

Darling, I know, I'm just really fucking feeling down, my hands are shaking while I'm writing.

I'm sorry for not multiquoting, I'm sorry for writing so much and I'm sorry for trying to cheer up, really. I didn't mean to :(.

I'm not going to write if you don't want me to and I understand this too fucking well :(.

Sorry.

*sigh* Ok, I don't know how to write this so you don't go on a new pity-rant, but seriously, you read way too much into what people post. I didn't say you should stop posting or that you are ruining the thread or that you have committed a deadly sin with replying to each post separately. It was simply a request to keep the thread more tidy and easier to read through.

You don't have to leave PDT/Museboard and act like a kicked puppy when nobody has actually done anything to you. I do understand being down and feeling like you don't have a way out, I really do. But this is no excuse for going on an all-out pity fest.

And yes, I am aware that I might seem like a bitch after this post, but this had to be said out.

coughingaction.jpg

*sigh* Ok, I don't know how to write this so you don't go on a new pity-rant, but seriously, you read way too much into what people post. I didn't say you should stop posting or that you are ruining the thread or that you have committed a deadly sin with replying to each post separately. It was simply a request to keep the thread more tidy and easier to read through.

You don't have to leave PDT/Museboard and act like a kicked puppy when nobody has actually done anything to you. I do understand being down and feeling like you don't have a way out, I really do. But this is no excuse for going on an all-out pity fest.

And yes, I am aware that I might seem like a bitch after this post, but this had to be said out.

coughingaction.jpg

I'm sorry Aurora but that picture just under your post just cracked me up :LOL:

It needs caption: 'oh dear.. can't believe she just said that.. awkward *pretend to be busy scratching eye and coughing*

Yes, but is it normal to have same thought for about 10 years now? :erm:. I gave up already and I can not do anything about it. Everything's reminding me how hopeless I am, and it's true. + I don't want to stay around to have more problems again or to cause problems to someone else. As I remember I'm the cause of most of the bad things in my life.

15954_1320954942296_1183475667_984971_4301832_n.jpg

And tell me what should I do when he's gone :erm:.

I spent many years thinking I was the reason that everything wrong in my life was my fault. From the age of 6 until I was 34. That's a long time to blame yourself and wish yourself dead. I got help, good help, not drugs. Turns out I have paranoid schizophrenia. Now I know what causes the bad thoughts, I can deal with life better. I still get down days where I want to die, but that's when I reach for the phone and call someone. Babes, I've sometimes taken something you've said to heart, ran away from the board, ran away and cried. You may have been totally unaware that you had done it. The problem with text is, you can never be sure how it 'sounds' in the head of the person posting it. I read everything in a laid back slow, hippy like voice now, because that's how I post everything.

Unless I'm using Caps and swearwords, but I'm normally aiming my anger at plebs. Not us girls in here.

In here, we are all equal.... Except for those with big boobs!

dom_1.jpg

"Did someone say 'boobs'?"

Edited by Jupiter_Moonchild

I'm sorry Aurora but that picture just under your post just cracked me up :LOL:

It needs caption: 'oh dear.. can't believe she just said that.. awkward *pretend to be busy scratching eye and coughing*

:LOL: It kinda fits, doesn't it. :chuckle:

AM, I think you need help. This isn't meant as an insult, but as a concerned mention. But first you have to want help, not pity. I'm sorry if it seems really blunt, but I just can't sugarcoat this.

colouronthewrongman.jpg