I will be so pissed off :LOL:

14-1.jpg

:LOL:. I believe that if Dom smiles then we'll have a really beautiful weather then :awesome:. So let's make this little person smile then :happy:. Let's send him some picnic bucket with brie, orange juice, Jack Daniels (why not!) and all that he likes :cool:. All along with chocolate so he can go redneck anytime he wants :p.

124605543.jpg

:pimp:.

:LOL:. I believe that if Dom smiles then we'll have a really beautiful weather then :awesome:. So let's make this little person smile then :happy:. Let's send him some picnic bucket with brie, orange juice, Jack Daniels (why not!) and all that he likes :cool:. All along with chocolate so he can go redneck anytime he wants :p.

124605543.jpg

:pimp:.

Yeah, we should do that :shifty: Can we join the picknic? :ninja:

Yeah, we should do that :shifty: Can we join the picknic? :ninja:

Well, if we're paying for this why shouldn't he let us join? :phu:. We won't eat all the brie, come on - we'll die with the smell of 5 kilos of it in there :stunned:.

I love brie myself, but it REALLY stinks :LOL:.

27237_379414576871_356782036871_3978403_5179781_n.jpg

No Dom, you don't eat brie like the Chinese food with the sticks :noey:.

Well, if we're paying for this why shouldn't he let us join? :phu:. We won't eat all the brie, come on - we'll die with the smell of 5 kilos of it in there :stunned:.

I love brie myself, but it REALLY stinks :LOL:.

27237_379414576871_356782036871_3978403_5179781_n.jpg

No Dom, you don't eat brie like the Chinese food with the sticks :noey:.

I hate brie :LOL: So he can have it. We could feed him :eyebrows:

That made me laugh so much :LOL:

4-2.jpg

I hate brie :LOL: So he can have it. We could feed him :eyebrows:

That made me laugh so much :LOL:

4-2.jpg

:LOL:. I'll fight with him over it! But feeding also sounds nice :eyebrows:.

:LOL:. Srsly, it'd be amusing to see him with those sticks in a Chinese restaurant :LOL:.

Picture109.png

Hi girls.

Stef, Aurora, Tintti? Will you be in London on Sunday 12th?

Hello :).

Ay, I see some meeting's going on :happy:.

:LOL:. I'll fight with him over it! But feeding also sounds nice :eyebrows:.

:LOL:. Srsly, it'd be amusing to see him with those sticks in a Chinese restaurant :LOL:.

it does :happy:

He takes them everywhere, I wouldn't be surprised :noey:

Ay maybe I'll see you somewhere around then :happy:.

Jesus, this photo is simply creepy :stunned:.

:awesome:

You think it's creepy? :erm:

51.jpg

Ok where shall we meet? Marcus knows of some nice parks.

He knows some great museums if you're up for that.

We could come find you then get to a museum/park.

Picture108.png

Well, we're already going to the British Museum, so a park would be nicer. I love the squirrels in Hyde Park :chuckle:

No clue what Tiia's and Aurora's plans are on Sunday though :erm: Should ask them too. And I think Sian is around on Sunday too :shifty:

:LOL:. I just can picture him like this :happy:.

:pimp:. You're another person that I'll be close to but I won't meet :party:. Let's celebrate :awesome:.

Well this smile...and his look...it's like: "I know what you're doing there".

Me too :LOL:

But maybe we will, are you going to queue? :erm:

Well, what are we doing? :LOL:

7muse.jpg

jane lynch (sue sylvester from glee) won an emmy! :awesome:

Why? :chuckle: That one wasn't even hot :LOL:

I know but... it's dom. :stunned:

titp1.jpg

(I did put that last one in PCT but since theres a smeaky Dom in the background I'm sure it can go here too....)

never seen the last one before! :awesome:

what is this shit about Dom doing coke yesterday on the Reading festival while watching Blink on stage?? :wtf:

oh, now I understand what your tweet was about. :happy:

You know what? Their sick brains. My friend told me that Tom Kirk saved a girl who's fainted at Coke Live Music Festival :awesome:. I was there and I must say that Tom didn't even go near bariers by that time :rolleyes:. So yep - believe twitter and you'll fly high :party:.

well, we must admit these people have a great imagination. :LOL:

He needs to shave :noey:

no, I like men with beard... :supersad: (not too much though).

c650b4d4-b173-4a74-9a8a-fb162312850b.jpg

7muse.jpg

I'm sure I will, yep :). First of all I'm going at 6th September to Muse's Manager :party:. Then I'm going to walk around London like an idiot with no sense all alone (as my mum probably can't go with me). Then I'll be probably meeting my friend and getting my Wembley tickets :shifty:. after Wembley I really want to see Hard Rock Cafe (as Hendrix and Cobain's guitars are in there <3) and I'm sure I'll be wondering around the place all alone - cause my friends are most likely leaving at 12th and I'm going to be in London till 15th with no plans so yep :p. Awesome trip to a Muse gig - this is going to be.

:LOL:. I'm looking for my broken mp3 player, but I cant find it :awesome:. So probably my brother took the earphones and threw away the mp3, as it was broken :party:. Party time!

muse51.jpg

Well, we're already going to the British Museum, so a park would be nicer. I love the squirrels in Hyde Park :chuckle:

No clue what Tiia's and Aurora's plans are on Sunday though :erm: Should ask them too. And I think Sian is around on Sunday too :shifty:

7muse.jpg

Marcus is on the phone now, he tells me Sir John Soane museum, it's a fascinating house, full of paintings, Egyptology and statues. It's small and should only take a couple of hours, but if you want to do the park instead, that's fine. St James park is also nice with squirrels and ducks. :D.

I'll give you my number so we can all find each other.

Picture104.png

7muse.jpg

If your planning on drinking after muse I know some amazing nightclubs, good drinking parks and I get free drinks at my local pubs so just let me know :D

Anyway why i really came on is... Did matt really smash doms kit up :supersad: I got a text saying he did :eek:

well, we must admit these people have a great imagination. :LOL:

Don't they? :LOL:. I really think these people should write some books or something - they'd get rich with it! :yesey:.

I've been better hun, today is a painful day but the only way now is up.

Picture91.png

Picture100.png

Awww :(. I hope you'll feel better soon tho :kiss:. I see I'm not the only one being down for weeks then :).

PICT3867.jpg

I'm sure I will, yep :). First of all I'm going at 6th September to Muse's Manager :party:. Then I'm going to walk around London like an idiot with no sense all alone (as my mum probably can't go with me). Then I'll be probably meeting my friend and getting my Wembley tickets :shifty:. after Wembley I really want to see Hard Rock Cafe (as Hendrix and Cobain's guitars are in there <3) and I'm sure I'll be wondering around the place all alone - cause my friends are most likely leaving at 12th and I'm going to be in London till 15th with no plans so yep :p. Awesome trip to a Muse gig - this is going to be.

Sounds nice! I already have some plans too, since I am with my best friends and we're going to Stonehenge and stuff. Planning on queuing really early.

Marcus is on the phone now, he tells me Sir John Soane museum, it's a fascinating house, full of paintings, Egyptology and statues. It's small and should only take a couple of hours, but if you want to do the park instead, that's fine. St James park is also nice with squirrels and ducks. :D.

That sounds great too! I am gonna ask the others too! :happy:

If your planning on drinking after muse I know some amazing nightclubs, good drinking parks and I get free drinks at my local pubs so just let me know :D

Anyway why i really came on is... Did matt really smash doms kit up :supersad: I got a text saying he did :eek:

Drinking kinda sounds good :shifty: Although probably not Friday since Saturday means queuing really early again :LOL:

He did!

I made a gif

matttearingdrumsapart.gif

Picture104.png

Dom from this picture thinks you really should go there guys :awesome:.

I dunno about the drumkit, but I'm sure he fucked up his guitar. Chrome Bomber Manson that is :'(. We still dunno what's happened to this poor guitar, but then Matt was throwing some pieces at the crowd :stunned:. So it might be a drumkit or a guitar :erm:. But hey - Dom can easily get a new bass drum or something, think about buying SAME LOOKING Manson guitar, god, a disaster.

Sounds nice! I already have some plans too, since I am with my best friends and we're going to Stonehenge and stuff. Planning on queuing really early.

He did!

I made a gif

matttearingdrumsapart.gif

that's nice then :happy:. I have no plans and most likely I'll finish walking around all alone in London :yesey:.

:pope:. Noes :'(. Hope they got more than just one bass drum like this tho :shifty:.