Hello PDT-ers. *waves* Just got back home from Lollapalooza... so awesome! I had a mini Dom fangirl moment at the very end. :p I made a sign asking Dom for a drumstick, and he looked RIGHT at me and tried to throw it to me (a absolute douche of a security guard picked it up from in front of the barrier and gave it away to someone else :'(). Pretty sure my heart stopped when I realized that he'd just looked at me and acknowledged my existance. :LOL:

Anyway, I didn't get too many good shots of Dom, but I figured I'd share the few where you can kinda see his face with you PDT-ers :chuckle: (I have a bunch of others, but his face is always blocked by the stupid cymbal. :p)

sysdja.jpg

qpie51.jpg

2s0buqt.jpg

27ypv9w.jpg

^^^LOL Smiling at Matt. Super cute.

2u8joe9.jpg

I know you can't see his face in that last pic, but there's something about it that I find super hot :LOL: I just can't put my finger on what it is. (And no, it's not Matt's crotch. :LOL:)

Oh, and also...

64labr.jpg

The ONE picture where I have a clear, totally non-blurry shot of his face, and it looks like that :facepalm: Hahahaha!

Anyway, there you go :p

Those are great shots too! Esp. the one of him smiling. :) I had a hard time getting good pics of him as well. I had a good view, but the lighting or something around him made a lot of the pictures hazy.

Thanks! I think Dom needs a better spotlight on him. We should get a twitter campaign going. :yesey::LOL: