Okay so I haven't been here in about 234234 years, but I need help finding an interview (my Muse obsession is back please don't judge ok)

Does anyone know what interview this picture is from? I could have SWORN it's from an interview I saw about a year or two ago, and I cannot find it anywhere.

w7k943.jpg

I think it might from the one where they show vids of their fave live performancees incl ones from Wembers '07, but I can't find the vid on YT. Sorry.

Crap I deleted the setlist pic. Oh my God, I'm at a loss of words. *promises self not to speak to Stef*

:phu:

Back back back, I havent actually been on PDT since i got back to London (i dont think) :eek:

It was so nice to meet you :kiss:

P1040263.jpg

I am finally back home and home sucks :(

This needs to be posted too :happy:P1040413.jpg

OMG, I sat at home watching HAARP crying my eyes out. Can't belive I missed Wembley.:erm:

Hey! :awesome: How are you apart from that? :(

It was awesome, well the second night was

MK Jam from Saturday is finally uploaded, my friend filmed it for me, sorry for all the screaming in the vid :$ but the guys behind us were really bad too :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9bJ45b7H0E

:eyebrows:

Edit: 1:54 :stunned: :stunned:

Hey! :awesome: How are you apart from that? :(

It was awesome, well the second night was

MK Jam from Saturday is finally uploaded, my friend filmed it for me, sorry for all the screaming in the vid :$ but the guys behind us were really bad too :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9bJ45b7H0E

:eyebrows:

Edit: 1:54 :stunned: :stunned:

I'm fine I guess, a bit upset still :rolleyes:

I don't blame anyone from screaming at a Muse consert, that'd make me a hypocrit :LOL:

Oh yes it is. Yesterday it was 36ºC :eek:

The problem was that they wanted to start classes on the 6th which is obviously to soon cause everyone is on holiday during August and therefore there was no time to work everybody´s schedules correctly. Loads of people were theoreticaly having two or three different classes at the same time which is obviously impossible! They are trying to figure it out but are not succeding so far... I study in a different city than where I live so I don´t know wether I should go to my apartment there or not... pffff :rolleyes:

se7v46.jpg

I need more photos from that day? Where I can find them?;)

Well I converted my family :awesome:

You mean almost raped him? :eyebrows:

American Film? Just :noey:

I'm good! I'm gettimg my haircut tomorrow and then I'm off to California on Thursday. I must find Muse in Disneyland :shifty:

How is the UK?

146710350.jpg

haha im still working on mine :shifty:

my mum loves uprising though! :LOL:

no :noey: he wasnt very good looking but obviously has great taste in music :awesome:

awesome! how are you getting it cut? and california! lovely :D

yeah i had to compare like the main difference between the two types or something, it was really boring but i get to make my film soon :happy:

the uk is cold and always raining :(

what happened to the sun :supersad:

100_1167.JPG

Some of my pics you might just like : rolleyes:

his hair is brillant in this one :awesome: