FFS It's taken me ages to do this post Firefox has crashed 3 times and my pics are taking ages to upload.

Still tired and basically only looking forward to meeting Sian and Carla. Other than that, I kinda want to bury my head under a pillow and not come out at all :noey :

I'm reading everyone's euphoric posts from the gig (yes, even "the banter wankers" loved the gig, everyone is just "whoa, this was amazing!") and I feel like crying. Most of the gig is like a black hole, I remember little clips of it and some bits of emotion. Really hope it will come back to me afterwards. :erm :

A note to Wembley Stadium - next time, have a fucking second barrier! The crush was terrible even at the sounddesk, because everyone was pushing forward until there was no room left whatsoever and then they started pushing backwards into the people who were at the sounddesk barrier. And guess who was at Kirk's sounddesk? :awesome :

Basically, someone was trying to push their way through during Unnatural Selection, I had a steaming hot sweaty back pressed against my nose, couldn't breathe, panicked a bit, asked to be pulled out, wasn't able to even raise myself up a bit when the security was trying to lift me, the others helped me over the barrier and then I just remember the floor coming closer and closer and complete darkness for a moment.

Thank god the security was so nice, otherwise I would have been an even bigger mess. I got half-carried to the side and they let me sit on the barrier step until I felt better, but I felt so crappy and I was basically missing both encores, so I was a crying mess until the end of the gig and even after that. And now I can't remember much from the gig at all, apart from the encores I saw/heard through constant crying and gasping for breath. Fuck.

Sorry, had to get this out. Next time, when I'm feeling even a little bit that I should get out and find a place with more air to breathe - I should do it immediately, not wait unil I can't breathe at all. :facepalm : I ruined my gig.

Im so sorry. I hope you're feeling better. I did wonder if you were alright when I saw you but I had to rush off. I made the mistake of not eating or drinking much during the day so when Muse came on I was feeling dehyrated, thirsty, drowsy and reeeally hungry. I was also squashed between some bloke behind me and some fat woman jumping on my foot, although the guy was nice enough to ask me if I was alright. Luckily I managed to find some sweets in my bag and I tossed the plasticbag of muffins which I was carrying for my brother (but in hindsight I should have eaten the muffins) and by MK Jam I was on a sugar rush and I managed to enjoy the last half of the gig.

Hey girls!

First day was the worst gig of my life seriously :noey: But the second night made up for it, best gig of my life! I cried so much during Bliss and CE

Sidebarrier Matt's side and we got a protesters flag and I got a setlist. :D

People around the stadium where asking me if I was the Twitpic girls and some random fan going home yesterday on the street at Kings Cross too :wtf:

Matt saw our MuseAliens and Dom smiled an waved at us during MK Jam! :awesome:

uploading pictures at the moment :shifty :

First day is already on my Facebook :ninja :

STEF!!!!! It was great to meet you yesterday, even if it was only briefly. Sorry if you couldn't hear what I was saying, I slightly lost my voice and my hearing in one ear ( I should probably get it checked cos it's happened before and it wasn't caused by loud music :erm:)

How the hell did you manage to get a flag?!!

Dom eyesexed you :eek::eyebrows::awesome:

Who went to the football?

My new camera is crap :indiff:

61241_474580750729_574380729_7162772_7813944_n.jpg

Pics don't do him justice he is actually reeeally fit :)

61241_474581165729_574380729_7162855_7178895_n.jpg

61241_474581175729_574380729_7162857_5624640_n.jpg

Edited by Artemis86

Hmm... filthy thoughts ftw! :happy : See? and there´s a bum after all!

Did you get to rip that wetsuit off him? Or did Matt do it for you?

o09fsx.png

No, nobody ripped it off :noey:

There is no bum it's just legs.

Stef! Mental images dammit! I wish I would have been there to see it. :facepalm :

:eyebrows:

STEF!!!!! It was great to meet you yesterday, even if it was only briefly. Sorry if you couldn't hear what I was saying, I slightly lost my voice and my hearing in one ear ( I should probably get it checked cos it's happened before and it wasn't caused by loud music

How the hell did you manage to get a flag?!!

Dom eyesexed you :eek:

Who went to the football?

My new camera is crap :indiff

61241_474580750729_574380729_7162772_7813944_n.jpg

Pics don't do him justice he is actually reeeally fit

It was great to meet you too :D

My voice was so awful too :LOL:

He did :$

I saw a girl fainting on the other side of the barrier but no security was around, she was already crying, so I told our security woman to get help and she got us the flag afterwards which one of the protesters left on the ground :happy:

Tiia, me and Anna went to the football game! :awesome:

It was great, although a little creepy, all the people taking pictures of Chris while he was lying on the ground with his wife and kids (he was 1m next to us) and people first were not that near and took pics like in a zoo :noey: Then everybody ran up there and Tiia got also stepped on, cause we were kinda close and in the way :fear:

Tom! :awesome:

hope you feel better soon :happy:

I baked bread today, so I could put Nutella in it for breakfast :awesome:

:awesome:

Oh yeah wait, I meant black hair. Blue was soo....*falls off again*

Yes! But there's something I made a while ago that has nothing to do with baking but is very cool imo.

DSCN0460.jpg

:O Epic

Hai All

This Thread Is Toooo Quieeeettt

93 More dayyys <3

repfoto24.jpg

Stupid watermarks :fear:

:awesome: I will do it when I move in properly!

:yesey::chuckle:

Edit: Well, white poles on a white background? :noey:

:yesey:

Well...yeah. The shadows will look much cooler anyway :awesome:

There is no bum it's just legs.

:noey: You and Tiia are soo blind...*needs to find T in the Park bum pic*

:$:$

Do you even know how lucky you are? How the hell did you manage the setlist?! I demand a pic :yesey:

:awesome:

:O Epic

Had it this morning, so perfect.

I'm nervous and frustrated :supersad:

main12.jpg

:yesey:

Why? :supersad:

I love the smiley with the flag! :awesome:

Ok, in band class I was supposed to play my guitar, but he expects me to know how to read notes. I can't, only tabs. So the guy who wanted lead in the first place continues saying "I know how to read notes, I can do it! Can I bring my guitar, can I?" So today he brings it and shows off for the whole hour and 10 minutes. He's supposed to introduce me to reading notes but he just does it for himself and I'm there like an idiot doing nothing. I tell the professor "Sorry, I can't continue, it would be like starting all over again, isn't there another instrument?"

That way I get a clarinet and the moron gets the lead he so wanted, served on a silver plate. And I can't blow in my clarinet.

Sorry, I had to explode :erm:

29584125-ce2dcd4a70bc707f7081513d487e6825.4aad3bf5-full.jpg

I love the smiley with the flag! :awesome:

Ok, in band class I was supposed to play my guitar, but he expects me to know how to read notes. I can't, only tabs. So the guy who wanted lead in the first place continues saying "I know how to read notes, I can do it! Can I bring my guitar, can I?" So today he brings it and shows off for the whole hour and 10 minutes. He's supposed to introduce me to reading notes but he just does it for himself and I'm there like an idiot doing nothing. I tell the professor "Sorry, I can't continue, it would be like starting all over again, isn't there another instrument?"

That way I get a clarinet and the moron gets the lead he so wanted, served on a silver plate. And I can't blow in my clarinet.

Sorry, I had to explode :erm:

29584125-ce2dcd4a70bc707f7081513d487e6825.4aad3bf5-full.jpg

Thanks, I made it earlier :awesome:

That's not really fair is it? Especially if he's supposed to teach you how to read notes? :erm:

Thanks, I made it earlier :awesome:

That's not really fair is it? Especially if he's supposed to teach you how to read notes? :erm:

It isn't. First of all it's beginner band: he's supposed to teach. Instead everyone already knows everything apparently and the professor just says "1, 2, 3 begin". I am so confused, I don't know if I should continue and not give up or just change class. I'm supposed to enjoy music, not get frustrated by it.

29316904-e63f30896b24f9348c7bf71f15209b0a.4aabd822-full.jpg

It isn't. First of all it's beginner band: he's supposed to teach. Instead everyone already knows everything apparently and the professor just says "1, 2, 3 begin". I am so confused, I don't know if I should continue and not give up or just change class. I'm supposed to enjoy music, not get frustrated by it.

Perhaps you should just talk to him and he'll help you :yesey: That's what teachers are supposed to do anyway!

Download_Muse_JG_12.jpg

Perhaps you should just talk to him and he'll help you :yesey: That's what teachers are supposed to do anyway!

Download_Muse_JG_12.jpg

Yeah, that's what my family said also. Technically clarinet should be easier since I already played the recorder. It's just a matter of training my breath and mouth-reed approach.

Thank you so much, it's wonderful having these kind of words, support. :kiss:

2678086426_a605781513.jpg

Yeah, that's what my family said also. Technically clarinet should be easier since I already played the recorder. It's just a matter of training my breath and mouth-reed approach.

Thank you so much, it's wonderful having these kind of words, support. :kiss:

Don't mention it, your parents are right :happy: A bit of training and you'll be fine :yesey:

42-17402364.jpg

Random professor? That's a weird system! :wtf:

Can't do it because you're shy? Don't know what to do? :erm:

No, well, I was supposed to have done some research but they're from another department so I don't really know them. I hope I get accepted in my department, where I know most of them, because I suck at talking to people and they'll probably ask me why I want to be accepted there and I won't know what to say :noey:

72057755.jpg

No, well, I was supposed to have done some research but they're from another department so I don't really know them. I hope I get accepted in my department, where I know most of them, because I suck at talking to people and they'll probably ask me why I want to be accepted there and I won't know what to say :noey:

72057755.jpg

I think it's just confusing you and others putting them from another department

Why wouldn't you be accepted? It seems to me you're good. Aren't you there for your master? :erm: You could tell them that...

Edit: We'll continue tomorrow, I gotta go now, sorry :supersad:

017.jpg

Edited by pluginstarlight

I think it's just confusing you and others putting them from another department

Why wouldn't you be accepted? It seems to me you're good. Aren't you there for your master? :erm: You could tell them that...

017.jpg

It is very inconvenient :noey:

It's them that I want to be accepted by for my Master. I haven't been accepted yet, just sent in my applications :supersad:

Edit: Going to take a shower now, see you!

Edited by Tasha_

I'm reading everyone's euphoric posts from the gig (yes, even "the banter wankers" loved the gig, everyone is just "whoa, this was amazing!") and I feel like crying. Most of the gig is like a black hole, I remember little clips of it and some bits of emotion. Really hope it will come back to me afterwards. :erm:

A note to Wembley Stadium - next time, have a fucking second barrier! The crush was terrible even at the sounddesk, because everyone was pushing forward until there was no room left whatsoever and then they started pushing backwards into the people who were at the sounddesk barrier. And guess who was at Kirk's sounddesk? :awesome:

Basically, someone was trying to push their way through during Unnatural Selection, I had a steaming hot sweaty back pressed against my nose, couldn't breathe, panicked a bit, asked to be pulled out, wasn't able to even raise myself up a bit when the security was trying to lift me, the others helped me over the barrier and then I just remember the floor coming closer and closer and complete darkness for a moment.

Thank god the security was so nice, otherwise I would have been an even bigger mess. I got half-carried to the side and they let me sit on the barrier step until I felt better, but I felt so crappy and I was basically missing both encores, so I was a crying mess until the end of the gig and even after that. And now I can't remember much from the gig at all, apart from the encores I saw/heard through constant crying and gasping for breath. Fuck.

Sorry, had to get this out. Next time, when I'm feeling even a little bit that I should get out and find a place with more air to breathe - I should do it immediately, not wait unil I can't breathe at all. :facepalm: I ruined my gig. :(

:supersad: Oh that sounds awful, you'd think they would have that sort of thing under control since it's such a big venue. I hope your feeling a bit better though?

*hug* i wasnt there either :'(

I hate living here in North America, we get shitty setlists because hardly anyone knows them here. I'm so sick of the mainstream songs! :mad:

Hell yeah!

Hell to the yes :eyebrows:

Pics don't do him justice he is actually reeeally fit :)

:LOL: he looks awesome in the second pic.

95001122.jpg

Dom's ass during MK Jam at LCCC, just because my camera had the zoom to do it. :LOL: Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0EuN2_KwdI

i was there :awesome:

god! everyone MK Jams are so much better than mine......

I hate living here in North America, we get shitty setlists because hardly anyone knows them here. I'm so sick of the mainstream songs! :mad:

95001122.jpg

awww :(

you should convert the whole of north america into muse lovers :chuckle:

yeah i know what you mean, mainstream music is just awful in my opinion right now :noey:

ahhh for the last 2 hours i've been doing film studies homework and i've still got more to do :'(

l_40d23948ed36456da17fe806797b6364.gif

starlight dom, nom nom nom :p

why does that gif have to be so small :fear: