Yes! But there's something I made a while ago that has nothing to do with baking but is very cool imo.

DSCN0460.jpg

img2066.jpg

that's the coolest thing ever!

oh, and I've just realized I'm in your signature... I'm honored :D

no he doesn't. We were two meters away from it, uploading two MK Jams for proof :phu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68z9-FBVTS0

:ninja:

P1040469.jpg

oh well, that's still something nice to look at :ninja:

the setlist! :awesome:

50836061-95b142f11a32f7451247ef080c0e4382.4b2d7bea-full.jpg

I had to go back to work today :( I have post-gig depression *waits impatiently for new UK dates to be announced* RAH with full orchestra for Exogenesis puh-lease :D And some Megalomania on the organ, again! :awesome:

Did anyone get any decent pics of Maffoo in his birthday christmas suit?

P1040185.jpg

Nice arse :happy:

Courtesy of Agenthal http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i236/agenthal/Muse%20Wembley%20Stadium%20September%2011%202010/?start=20

:chuckle: Well it's better than "Hungary? are they hungry in Hungary?" :mad: or the people who are like " Czechoslovakia".

Omg, there's someone who know that we're not Czechoslovakia!! Thank you for that:)

Btw, I'm new here and I have to say that I've been looking for the thread like this for a loooooong time!!!

taratatadom1.gif

awww :(

you should convert the whole of north america into muse lovers :chuckle:

yeah i know what you mean, mainstream music is just awful in my opinion right now :noey:

ahhh for the last 2 hours i've been doing film studies homework and i've still got more to do :'(

:LOL: I live in a small city in a small country. Not much will change and everyone here is like "Muse? :erm: Oh the band in Twilight :yesey: " :fear:

Film studies is :awesome:

no he doesn't. We were two meters away from it, uploading two MK Jams for proof :phu:

Should have zoomed like that on his crotch :eyebrows:

Omg, there's someone who know that we're not Czechoslovakia!! Thank you for that:)

:chuckle: I know what you mean, I always have to correct people on it. Pisses them right off.... but they should really know their facts.

jze.jpg

I've lost all the posts I've tried to multiquote and I really don't want to go back all these pages to find them, sorry. :chuckle: Didn't feel up to reading this thread and posting before, I've even been avoiding the gig threads. Still not able to watch most of the gig videos either, they make me sad too sad.

Basically I've recovered from the Saturday fuckery, but still sad over missing out on so much. I was crying like a baby during Stockholm Syndrome, I absolutely love that song live and had to spend it sitting at the barrier, trying not to lose consciousness. :indiff:

But I'm happy to have met so many of you guys and glad you could enjoy the gigs. :happy: And those who couldn't come at all, a huge hug to you :kiss: I won't speak of the gigs here again and will probs stick to my boat for a while. Hopefully I'll be back in a while. :)

justlurking.jpg

It is very inconvenient : noey:

It's them that I want to be accepted by for my Master. I haven't been accepted yet, just sent in my applications : supersad:

Edit: Going to take a shower now, see you!

I don't think you have any reason to worry, just be patient and wait. I'm sure you'll get it:happy:

omgomgomgomgomgomg

See, Stef. He does have one :phu

Yes! You're on my side!

He has it.

Crap I deleted the setlist pic. Oh my God, I'm at a loss of words. *promises self not to speak to Stef*

that's the coolest thing ever!

oh, and I've just realized I'm in your signature... I'm honored :D

:awesome: Thanks!

I loved that phrase and you should still stick to it now...

70i4bo.jpg

That's it!! Thank you! Stef, look at it good.

Did anyone get any decent pics of Maffoo in his birthday christmas suit?

*falls off chair. Again* :eyebrows:

Who was asking for Matt? I took a few :eyebrows:

like this one:

P1040276.jpg

Edited post a bit :ninja:

*thinks incoherently*

I´m here! :D

Just came back from the beach. 32ªC ftw! :eyebrows:

My university is going crazy, they can´t work for shit. A week ago the start of the classes was postponed to yesterday, then to wednesday, now only God knows when will classes actually start. My schedule is still a mistery as well.... :noey:

2nriyja.jpg

I´m here! :D

Just came back from the beach. 32ªC ftw! :eyebrows:

My university is going crazy, they can´t work for shit. A week ago the start of the classes was postponed to yesterday, then to wednesday, now only God knows when will classes actually start. My schedule is still a mistery as well.... :noey:

2nriyja.jpg

It is still 32 C?! :stunned::eek:

Why are they postponing the classes? :erm:

It is still 32 C?! :stunned::eek:

Why are they postponing the classes? :erm:

Oh yes it is. Yesterday it was 36ºC :eek:

The problem was that they wanted to start classes on the 6th which is obviously to soon cause everyone is on holiday during August and therefore there was no time to work everybody´s schedules correctly. Loads of people were theoreticaly having two or three different classes at the same time which is obviously impossible! They are trying to figure it out but are not succeding so far... I study in a different city than where I live so I don´t know wether I should go to my apartment there or not... pffff :rolleyes:

se7v46.jpg

Oh yes it is. Yesterday it was 36ºC :eek:

The problem was that they wanted to start classes on the 6th which is obviously to soon cause everyone is on holiday during August and therefore there was no time to work everybody´s schedules correctly. Loads of people were theoreticaly having two or three different classes at the same time which is obviously impossible! They are trying to figure it out but are not succeding so far... I study in a different city than where I live so I don´t know wether I should go to my apartment there or not... pffff :rolleyes:

se7v46.jpg

Oh, wow. :stunned: Here it's pretty mild now, nowhere near 30 I think.

Oh, I get it. That sucks when you don't know what to do, I know I've felt that before! We're very good at organising things here as well :cool:

edge7.jpg

Spaaam, because I'm bored.

c41c81e4.jpg

*faints* :stunned:

I live in a small city in a small country. Not much will change and everyone here is like "Muse? :erm: Oh the band in Twilight :yesey : " :fear:

Film studies is :awesome:

jze.jpg

that sucks :(

keep trying any way ;)

there was a boy in college today wearing a muse top, i was so proud i almost went and hugged him :LOL:

yeah! i love film studies :awesome:

but last night i had to write an eassy on a british and american film it was awful :noey:

how are you by the way :)

and zane lowe = awesome :D

i also found this is anyone is interested,

basically its a string quartet covering muse songs and i thought it was pretty cool :LOL:

1420879882_l.jpg

that sucks :(

keep trying any way ;)

there was a boy in college today wearing a muse top, i was so proud i almost went and hugged him :LOL:

yeah! i love film studies :awesome:

but last night i had to write an eassy on a british and american film it was awful :noey:

how are you by the way :)

and zane lowe = awesome :D

Well I converted my family :awesome:

You mean almost raped him? :eyebrows:

American Film? Just :noey:

I'm good! I'm gettimg my haircut tomorrow and then I'm off to California on Thursday. I must find Muse in Disneyland :shifty:

How is the UK?

146710350.jpg