Hey! :awesome: How are you apart from that? :(

It was awesome, well the second night was

MK Jam from Saturday is finally uploaded, my friend filmed it for me, sorry for all the screaming in the vid :$ but the guys behind us were really bad too :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9bJ45b7H0E

:eyebrows:

Edit: 1:54 :stunned: :stunned:

:eek::eek: I LOVE YOUR FRIEND!

100_1209.JPG

100_1198.JPG

100_1167.JPG

Some of my pics you might just like :rolleyes:

:awesome:

:phu:

This needs to be posted too :happy:P1040413.jpg

:LOL:

Gosh, that looks so epic. I promise myself that I will go to the next Wembley gig/s. Even if it means doing the craziest things.

untitl11.jpg

:stunned::stunned::stunned:

100_1209.JPG

100_1198.JPG

100_1167.JPG

Some of my pics you might just like : rolleyes:

I've seen your posts only a couple of times, but I love you. :stunned:

It would be kinda weird if Matt came here to perv about Dom, no? :LOL:

*cough*Then it wouldn't be a PDT. I would go insane and probably have to leave the board if I were to keep a good name/ dignity on this board*cough*

Anyone here? I want to talk...

Edit: "likes to show his dick"? Explanation plz. :shifty:

You perv about boobs?

:'(

I love boobs. :cool: I don't think I perv about them the same way as guys do though. :wtf:

Post-everything depression is kicking in so badly. :supersad: It feels like nothing actually happened and I've been just in a fever delirium for a week. Everything is so different now. :supersad:

thelookinhelsinki.jpg

:eek::eek: I LOVE YOUR FRIEND!

:chuckle:

Gosh, that looks so epic. I promise myself that I will go to the next Wembley gig/s. Even if it means doing the craziest things.

Edit: "likes to show his dick"? Explanation plz. :shifty:

:awesome:

And what about the innocent stripper? :shifty:

I love boobs. :cool: I don't think I perv about them the same way as guys do though. :wtf:

Post-everything depression is kicking in so badly. :supersad: It feels like nothing actually happened and I've been just in a fever delirium for a week. Everything is so different now. :supersad:

Well, there are just fat! :chuckle:

Same here and I've only been here a few hours, seems already so far away :(

P1040046.jpg

Well, there are just fat! :chuckle:

Same here and I've only been here a few hours, seems already so far away :(

They are breast tissue too. :phu:

I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight. :supersad:

Is Matt's keytar blue on the border? :erm:

Yeah, somehow he has managed to make a keytar look even more ridiculous. :LOL:

thinkingaboutgroceries.jpg

thelookinhelsinki.jpg

I have post-gig depression :(

Dom looks like he needs a hug. I will volunteer my services for the greater good. He also looks....... I dunno.... can't think of the right word.

I was chatting to my cousin on Sunday, she wishes she'd gone to wembley. She saw them at Glasto and said they were the best headliner apart from Stevie Wonder. And Dom is her fave. :awesome: She has taste *iz pwoud* :happy:

:phu:

It was so nice to meet you :kiss:

P1040263.jpg

I am finally back home and home sucks :(

This needs to be posted too :happy:P1040413.jpg

So gutted we didnt actually get to meet though, Damn phone :mad:

Both. :LOL: Plus that... it's Matt! he pervs over boobs, not a drummer in a wetsuit! :chuckle:

Matt loves dom squished in the wetsuit, we all know thats why dom really wears it :p

You perv about boobs?

:'(

She pervs about everything!

Yeah, somehow he has managed to make a keytar look even more ridiculous. :LOL:

thinkingaboutgroceries.jpg

I love it. :stunned:not only the instrument, its player.:ninja:

I was chatting to my cousin on Sunday, she wishes she'd gone to wembley. She saw them at Glasto and said they were the best headliner apart from Stevie Wonder. And Dom is her fave. :awesome: She has taste *iz pwoud* :happy:

Completely understand you :supersad:

jollygoodshow.gif

Ok, gigboner preview pic gone. :D

Dom looks like he needs a hug. I will volunteer my services for the greater good. He also looks....... I dunno.... can't think of the right word.

Same here, and there are no gigs in the future either. :supersad: I'm sorry btw, I didn't quite register it was you after the show on Saturday. :$ Otherwise I would've given you a huge hug.

Oh I can volunteer too. :ninja: Or maybe not though, don't want to give the muser lurgy to him. I can think of several words but better not to write them here. *cough*

Oh you should be proud! :LOL:

ragedrumming.jpg

*cough*Then it wouldn't be a PDT. I would go insane and probably have to leave the board if I were to keep a good name/ dignity on this board*cough*

Matt loves dom squished in the wetsuit, we all know thats why dom really wears it :p

You girls! :LOL: I meant Matt the Muser, not Matt from Muse :noey::chuckle: I happen to know for a fact that this particular Matt is fond of boobs. :facepalm:

canitouchyourhairplease.jpg

Huh? :wtf: Didn't he have one shaped like a guitar but not with the border in Kaisaniemi?

Not true! :phu:

ohmygodimgoinginsane.jpg

just looked at my pics, in Helsinki it was also blue but the sun was still shining. I am pretty sure though the line was white at some point.

and this is from last year where it did have a guitar shape but without any border :happy:

PICT0333.jpg

Keep tellling yourself that :happy:

Edit: So I guess the guitar shape was always there but either he has differnt ones, like that one and one where he can use different colours of light in it or he got it added.

Same here, and there are no gigs in the future either. :supersad: I'm sorry btw, I didn't quite register it was you after the show on Saturday. :$ Otherwise I would've given you a huge hug.

Oh I can volunteer too. :ninja: Or maybe not though, don't want to give the muser lurgy to him. I can think of several words but better not to write them here. *cough*

Oh you should be proud! :LOL:

ragedrumming.jpg

Not in the near future but there will be a next time. We can meet up and hug and get insanely drunk :awesome:

We have to do the drinking in London then next time then. :ninja:

Not true! :eek:

hotcinema.jpg

Is very true!

Who are Claudia Beep and Claudis Stiftefrau? I know I've asked before but I'm very forgetful :facepalm: