The first one is from Mexico City and I think the screencaps are from Wembley? Correct me If I'm wrong... the seats look like Wembley seats to me :erm:

PDT party's are better :yesey

83247299.jpg

Thank you :)

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

the screencap is from an interview the guys did in madrid (estadio vicente calderon) last june. :)

tumblr_l8iiif5QmV1qd67mfo1_500.jpg

Cheers :happy:

You should come :awesome: I have a spare ticket. All you need to do is hop on a train to London tomorrow morning!! :D

Don't tempt me :supersad:

Doubt my parents will let me go to London at short notice I'll ask any way :LOL:

Plus i had LCCC last weekend but thanks for the offer :D

Edited by plug_in_amy

Hello! I see you had a non-wembley goers party last night... and I missed it! :eek: When I came to the board Doris was dead... :fear:

Anyway I went out with some friends last night and God it wasn´t easy... I had to deal with my friend´s boyfriend´s drunk friends (get it? :LOL:)...four of them, two of them hitting on me like mad men...They were kinda nice but just no...the cute one was always there but never said a word :wtf: Oh my life...:rolleyes:

Is there a party going on tonight again?

I hope all the Wembley goers are having fun! I´m sure they are even if the show had the cheese going on, or so I´ve heard...:LOL:

2mqp9xg.jpg

Edited by blitzy blab

Hello! I see you had a non-wembley goers party last night... and I missed it! :eek: When I came to the board Doris was dead... :fear:

Anyway I went out with some friends last night and God it wasn´t easy... I had to deal with my friend´s boyfriend´s drunk friends (get it? :LOL:)...four of them, two of them hitting on me like mad men...They were kinda nice but just no...the cute one was always there but never said a word :wtf: Oh my life...:rolleyes:

I hope all the Wembley goers are having fun! I´m sure they are even if the show had the cheese going on, or so I´ve heard...:LOL:

2mqp9xg.jpg

I Hope So!

But I Wont Be Able To Join I Gotta Goo Night :kiss: :kiss:

Have A Good Party (if It Happens)

Oh Yeah i saw pluginstarlight's Sig and I love That Song Thats In It :awesome: Kasabian + Muse = Epic

msg120504700868ai6.jpg

^^^^^ (L)

Edited by DomHowardRox

:LOL: Sounds like an amazing party! Where you at a bar or was this just a house party? I hate when the cute ones never say anything :facepalm: Stupid boys.....

I'm not sure :erm: I have to host a family party at my house so I can't really... and then the rest of them are going over for a friends birthday party... aka. they are all getting drunk :noey: and the guy keeps asking me to come over, he's really creepy and annoying. :facepalm: I hate getting asked out 1,000 times and I always shut him down... he just can't take a bloddy hint :indiff:

I hate her too! :mad:

Everytime there is a gig she decides to crap out :facepalm:

06_rock_dans_tous_ses_etats_300601.jpg

I can't! :supersad: It's not the only thing I can't remember, one of the other blissfully forgotten things is the number of drinks I had : LOL:

:supersad: It's cool anyway :chuckle:

Aww thanks, you as well :happy:

I hate Doris though : mad:

72354767.jpg

: stunned:

You're welcome and also thanks :happy:

Yeah. This is like the second or third party I attend and she's failed every damn time...too lazy to accept a slight overload :noey:

:stunned: as well. I love Matt in those pics

the show had the cheese going on, or so I´ve heard...: LOL:

I wish :indiff:

Twilight trio plus GL, :LOL:

Oh Yeah i saw pluginstarlight's Sig and I love That Song Thats In It :awesome: Kasabian + Muse = Epic

I know, it's way awesome :awesome:

Everytime there is a gig she decides to crap out :facepalm:

More like every party :shifty:

Second night...and Musewiki predicted the setlist :wtf:

I swear I would faint if I were there :stunned:

Wait, what's the sexy plane? Tiia Stef and the rest? :erm:

me too i would probably get crushed too :LOL:

the sexy plane is like people who arent at the gig, comment on the set list from tweets from people that are there

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=8435864&posted=1#post8435864

link if you want it :)

did they go to wembley?

i dont know as i havent been here long :LOL:

cutedom.jpg

me too i would probably get crushed too :LOL:

the sexy plane is like people who arent at the gig, comment on the set list from tweets from people that are there

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=8435864&posted=1#post8435864

link if you want it :)

did they go to wembley?

i dont know as i havent been here long :LOL:

cutedom.jpg

Oh, okay. FB is on it, so much...

Yes, all of them, even Carla :awesome:

:LOL: Sounds like an amazing party! Where you at a bar or was this just a house party? I hate when the cute ones never say anything :facepalm: Stupid boys.....

I'm not sure :erm: I have to host a family party at my house so I can't really... and then the rest of them are going over for a friends birthday party... aka. they are all getting drunk :noey: and the guy keeps asking me to come over, he's really creepy and annoying. :facepalm: I hate getting asked out 1,000 times and I always shut him down... he just can't take a bloddy hint :indiff:

Oh men....:rolleyes:

We went to several bars actually :LOL: They were cool, you see, the crazy funny type...but just...no. Maybe it was because they were drunk and I wasn´´t... Like, they wouldn´t give me breathing space at all! At some point, I thought they were up to a threesome or something :LOL::ninja:

Well, at least I didn´t have to pay for my drinks! :eyebrows:

so who isnt at wembley? :awesome:

I sure ain´t. :'(

Doris Doris Doris... :noey:

24fmf6f.jpg

You're welcome and also thanks :happy:

Yeah. This is like the second or third party I attend and she's failed every damn time...too lazy to accept a slight overload :noey:

:stunned: as well. I love Matt in those pics

Muse needs a new server :rolleyes:

:stunned: yeah... me too

wow!

they are so incedibile lucky! to have MK Ultra, Bliss, CE and RBS!!!!!!!

:'( I hate my life!

Oh men....:rolleyes:

We went to several bars actually :LOL: They were cool, you see, the crazy funny type...but just...no. Maybe it was because they were drunk and I wasn´´t... Like, they wouldn´t give me breathing space at all! At some point, I thought they were up to a threesome or something :LOL::ninja:

Well, at least I didn´t have to pay for my drinks! :eyebrows:

:LOL: threesome! Hey I got asked to a foursome once. Boys are crazy when they are drunk... usually you see how they truly act.

:awesome: I love that! especially if they think they can get you drunk by the end of the night.

77844017-65a96dacf04b780cad817c1815104c7c.4ba8beba-full.jpg

I know, it's way awesome :awesome:

Soooo Trueee :D

so who isnt at wembley? :awesome:

Me....

Muse needs a new server :rolleyes:

True!

WOOP I Finally Figured Out how to Multi Quote

LMK-006904.jpg

Damn It I Dont want the flu Noww :fear: I hate It because im the only one in th family who doesn't have it....

Wow This Thread Can Is Really Quiet Through Out The Day

Edited by DomHowardRox