NME: T in the Park review

Uccellino

I'm not lucky at all. I want to see them in the resistance tour too. Like I said it's easy for you talk about break.

South America have a lot of countries, so yes, there is a lot of countries that they don't have touring with The Resistance tour yet ;)

y

the glasto negativity actually comes from a (very vocal) minority in this board. i've read comments in many different places and ironically, the only complaints i saw from fans were in this board LOL and even those came from a minority as well (i guess it seems like it's more people because they simply post a lot and take over the thread *shrug*). but there were many people who went to glasto or simply watched it on TV who also posted on that thread and loved the gig.

That same very vocal minority was very positive about their gig at Oxygen. I'm guessing they were talking crap as usual and the gig was actually shite :rolleyes:

I'm not lucky at all. I want to see them in the resistance tour too. Like I said it's easy for you talk about break.

South America have a lot of countries, so yes, there is a lot of countries that they don't have touring with The Resistance tour yet ;)

I understand your frustration, but there are a lot of other people even in Europe where they haven't been too who'd also like to see them. I could make a list of all the counties in Europe they haven't been to this TR tour, but I cannot be bothered :)

when matt said "we're the most unique band of the decade" ? :stunned:

if he really said so then LMFAO.

and :facepalm:

I think it may have been a quote taken way out of context. Shame I can't remember what he actually meant though.

I understand your frustration, but there are a lot of other people even in Europe where they haven't been too who'd also like to see them. I could make a list of all the counties in Europe they haven't been to this TR tour, but I cannot be bothered :)

It's so much easy travel to see them if you are in Europe. I wish I could travel to Europe or to States to see them but it's too expensive

I don't blame Muse for not comming here, all bands come here just before tour all over the world.

now I think I'm off topic :p

Exactly, as Dore says, there's a lot of European countries they don't play. Either travel or just accept bands don't often travel to your country

I think people on here just pick rows for he sake of it. Make snipey comments and then if one comes back, pick up on that one, and so it goes on!

Such a bloody waste of time actually!

So do you though? Saying Muse played a poor setlist because the audience enjoyed a band before them, calling them crap and saying they didn't like the audience because of this is stupid. You're forever coming up with excuses for Muse as if you know them. Just give it up and people wouldn't be making those comments would they? I don't get how when writing such nonsense you don't think people would think how ridiculous that is. I happened to enjoy that band last night you called crap so yes I will say something. Here, have a dose of reality on the house

It's so much easy travel to see them if you are in Europe. I wish I could travel to Europe or to States to see them but it's too expensive

I don't blame Muse for not comming here, all bands come here just before tour all over the world.

now I think I'm off topic :p

Europe is rather expensive you know, we don't trade train fares for potatoes

That same very vocal minority was very positive about their gig at Oxygen. I'm guessing they were talking crap as usual and the gig was actually shite :rolleyes:
im not exactly sure what your comment has to do with what i was saying to the other poster, but well... there's probably some connection that i am missing :LOL:

Lol Max you loser

Hey, I already did a job application today so it's not like a total bum!

(and it took merely ten minutes)

ok, I don't put my thoughts right. I think It's less expensive travel to see them if you are in Europe

It's still pretty bloody expensive though! We're a very expensive continent.

4796227788_138319072c_o.jpg

In total, that's 29 countries on this tour from all differing parts of the world.

You want a continental breakdown too? :LOL:

I'm not saying that they don't tour a lot, I'm saying that there are a lot of places that they don't have touring yet

Unfortunately bands will play wherever there is the big demand and commercial opportunity. That's just how it is. I really do think i'm completely fed up with Muse. In 2006 after a poor gig I didn't want to accept they were bad and tried to get a ticket to another show? On this tour after 3 shows i'm annoyed with myself for still getting involved in all this crap.

Exactly, as Dore says, there's a lot of European countries they don't play. Either travel or just accept bands don't often travel to your country

So do you though? Saying Muse played a poor setlist because the audience enjoyed a band before them, calling them crap and saying they didn't like the audience because of this is stupid. You're forever coming up with excuses for Muse as if you know them. Just give it up and people wouldn't be making those comments would they? I don't get how when writing such nonsense you don't think people would think how ridiculous that is. I happened to enjoy that band last night you called crap so yes I will say something. Here, have a dose of reality on the house

Of course I can appreciate that people can enjoy other performers, but my comment was based on Max saying the line up was poor at T as a direct response to me saying I thought Muse were so much better than the other artists on the coverage. If the line up was poor like Max said it was, I don't think my comment was unreasonable. Either people really misunderstand what is written or they are deliberately pedantic for the sake of it! It gets so boring! :rolleyes:

Also picking on Bliss for saying actually it would be nice for Muse to come to her country after a comment that Muse should give it a break because the whole world already knows about them is more of the same. Bliss is simply responding not making a big issue out of it but then everyone else is.

Anyway such is life on the Muse board! :rolleyes:

/End

Unfortunately bands will play wherever there is the big demand and commercial opportunity. That's just how it is. I really do think i'm completely fed up with Muse. In 2006 after a poor gig I didn't want to accept they were bad and tried to get a ticket to another show? On this tour after 3 shows i'm annoyed with myself for still getting involved in all this crap.

But you still have us :awesome:

I'm not saying that they don't tour a lot, I'm saying that there are a lot of places that they don't have touring yet

But that's only because the whole process of putting on and arranging a gig in Africa and South America might still be seen by the industry as not as convinient. Muse may have wanted to go to those places but their label may have advised them against it for financial reasons or whatnot.

It's sad that those places don't get more gigs but that's the state of the industry. Labels don't feel like they'll get a return on gigs in those places.

Archived