Well, I was playing sims the other day, and then, I thought that maybe I could do sims of Matt, Dom, and Chris. I tried to make them more alike as I could but..... I don't know :$

if you have made any sims of any muse member, why don't you post a picture of it, so i could that yours are better than mines :$

The one of the left is Chris, at the middle is Matt and at the right is Dom :LOL:

sims.jpg

what is dom wearing?

ammmmm... something weird :rolleyes::$

I've come across several Muse Sims :p

Like this:

tPLU_9waUHE

:LOL: didn't know the sims could do all those movements.

and ohh!! poor blonde woman! (al the middle of the video) she's dying! lok! she's red.

why doesn't matt dance like that sims dude in real life? that would be entertaining

For what I've seen in videos, Matt moves really good on stage :erm: [can't wait to see muse live!!! :( ]

Even as a sim Matt's hot:LOL:

:LOL: +1

I didnt know sims could play instruments. Is this Sims 2? Or some crazy expansion?

yes, they can. But if you install some expansions some of them will disappear. If you install just sims 2 or with the expansion University, there are electric guitars, piano, drums and bass. If you install sims Night life or that of the shops the instruments will disappear. Just will left the piano.

but i don't think they could play that well like in that video :LOL:

Archived