NME 100 Page Special Quiz?! D: Like, wth!

Has anyone looked at the quiz at the back of the NME/Uncut Special of Muse? I've mangaed to answer and 5-6 quiestions confidently but some of them are just impossable! D: Like the one about Kelly Jones? Anyone else having this problem or is it just me being the 16 Muse-tard that I am? lol :LOL::(

Gotta say though, that mag is awesome :D And sorry, if this thread as been started, haven't been able to find one so far :O

:LOL: You were able to answer 5-6?

oh wait, actually, I just took a look and I knew 4, and had a vague idea of the 5th. But still. Very impressive. It's like the REAL impossible quiz. :LOL:

I don't think a thread specifically for the quiz has been made, but in the thread about the magazine itself on the media forum there was a brief discussion of the ridiculousness of the quiz. :p

But now that you've made it, I really want to try to find the answers. :LOL:

edit: Btw, you can edit your posts with the edit button. ;)

Can someone post the questions on here please?

1) Where did Muse play Feeling Good in public for the first time?

2) What was the name of the band Dom was playing in when he met Matt and convinced him to join?

3) How were Matt's guitars delivered to him onstage at Wembley?

4) Where was Matt born?

5) How much did Kelly Jones claim that Muse had demanded to support them at their Day At The Races gig in 2001?

6) Which venue did Muse play the day before the September 11th attacks?

7) Which track had the working title The Church Of The Sub-Genius?

8) When Maverick refused to release Origin Of Symmetry in America which US rocker tried to license the album for release on his own label?

9) Which 2 major US rock acts did Muse support on an American tour in the spring of 2000?

10) On the curiousa tour of America in 2004 Chris broke his wrist playing 5 a side football against which band?

2) What was the name of the band Dom was playing in when he met Matt and convinced him to join?

4) Where was Matt born?

5) How much did Kelly Jones claim that Muse had demanded to support them at their Day At The Races gig in 2001?

8) When Maverick refused to release Origin Of Symmetry in America which US rocker tried to license the album for release on his own label?

9) Which 2 major US rock acts did Muse support on an American tour in the spring of 2000?

10) On the curiousa tour of America in 2004 Chris broke his wrist playing 5 a side football against which band?

1) :/

2)Gothic Plague (or was that what they made:/)

3) A Robot:)

4)Cambridge

5)wtf?

6)Forgot the bleedin name

7):/

8.:/

9:/

10. Absolution??

Damn thats hard

4) Where was Matt born?

I think the answers are

1)Dunno

2)Carnage Mayhem or Gothic Plague but could be wrong

3)A Little Robot

4)Cambridge

5)£250,000 but could be wrong

6)Dunno

7)Glorious

8)Serj Tankien but i could be wrong

9)Dunno

10)The Cooper Temple Clause or something like that.

:LOL: You were able to answer 5-6?

oh wait, actually, I just took a look and I knew 4, and had a vague idea of the 5th. But still. Very impressive. It's like the REAL impossible quiz. :LOL:

I don't think a thread specifically for the quiz has been made, but in the thread about the magazine itself on the media forum there was a brief discussion of the ridiculousness of the quiz. :p

But now that you've made it, I really want to try to find the answers. :LOL:

edit: Btw, you can edit your posts with the edit button. ;)

:O Number 5 is the most impossible for me :( lol! and 8 is the other one I am suck on, aisdes from that, i think i got em all, xD But they are IMPOSSIBLE! D: xDD

oh right, :( do you think this thread will still be allowed to live? :( I should make this thread a "Help on the NME quiz" :O I'd be fun to see if all Muse fan's combined can know the twuth xDD

..... *facepalm* Just say you said that, i saw the edit button *headdesk* Forgive my fail :(

5)Actually it's £30,000.

8) Definitely Serj Tankien.

9) I think one of the two bands were the Red Hot Chili Peppers...

!!! OMG Is that really the answers to *5 and 8? If so, you are my savour! D:

*Coz with Q5, Muse wiki says about a tour in the "origin of the symmetry" days and about money? http://www.musewiki.org/Stereophonics ?? :'( Please help D:

I know the two bands were Red Hot Chili Peppers and Foo Fighters :p

!!! OMG Is that really the answers to *5 and 8? If so, you are my savour! D:

*Coz with Q5, Muse wiki says about a tour in the "origin of the symmetry" days and about money? http://www.musewiki.org/Stereophonics ?? :'( Please help D:

I know the two bands were Red Hot Chili Peppers and Foo Fighters :p

I remember the Serj Tankian question was used in a quizz a while ago, though I can't remember if it was a museboard quizz, or a proper Muse one.

I remember the Serj Tankian question was used in a quizz a while ago, though I can't remember if it was a museboard quizz, or a proper Muse one.

I didn't even know Serj had his own record label :LOL:

Thanks for the help with the questions though :happy: It's amazing that you do actully know the answer's, they just seem imposable! :(:LOL:

4) Where was Matt born?

...the fuck?:stunned:

I don't know half of those!

Archived