Important MKU video poll!

Liron

MK ULTRA music video - want?!  

87 members have voted

1. 1. MK ULTRA music video - want?!

• Yes
    • No

Hey guys! This is a bit random but...

NZniff and I have decided we'd like to see a music video for MK Ultra and we have quite an idea for it too...

If Muse decide to not release the song we're thinking about filming our video ourselves (which would be quite pricey so when we get there we'll try to find a way to raise the money) but first we'd like to see just about how many of you would like to see an MKU video clip ;)

I'm willing to give the lowdown on our idea privately if you're not sure! :D

And please help us share this around, the more people the higher the chances we'll get it done ;)

I have my own video idea guys!!!! Here it is:

MUSE is in a room labelled "Project: MK ULTRA. ENTER AT OWN RISK". They are playing the song in that room (which is dark and grey and has 1 light on the ceiling). While they perform we also see some footage of some weird pictures and videos (which appear during MKU in the summer tour). Also, each band member is in a small cubicle experimenting with weird objects and lights and stuff etc.

At the part where the outro stars Matt throws his guitar at Dom's drum kit and smashes and savages it completely. Chris then presses a red button and the screen goes black (light off) and we hear screams as the door is opened (they get attacked by someone else)

as the outro finishes the lights go back on and muse are all staring at a chap on the floor dead and smile at the camera...

...or we could just have a live video like resistance but with some video interludes of weird images and videos which appear on the screens in the summer tour

I have my own video idea guys!!!! Here it is:

MUSE is in a room labelled "Project: MK ULTRA. ENTER AT OWN RISK". They are playing the song in that room (which is dark and grey and has 1 light on the ceiling). While they perform we also see some footage of some weird pictures and videos (which appear during MKU in the summer tour). Also, each band member is in a small cubicle experimenting with weird objects and lights and stuff etc.

At the part where the outro stars Matt throws his guitar at Dom's drum kit and smashes and savages it completely. Chris then presses a red button and the screen goes black (light off) and we hear screams as the door is opened (they get attacked by someone else)

as the outro finishes the lights go back on and muse are all staring at a chap on the floor dead and smile at the camera

This is going to be a Muse video, not a murder mystery, okay?

This is going to be a Muse video, not a murder mystery, okay?

yeah i know. i just thought it could be a difference to the regular videos. we do still have

• Muse playing the track
    Video interludes
    and only a murder at the end, and we already know who did it

yeah i know. i just thought it could be a difference to the regular videos. we do still have

• Muse playing the track
    Video interludes
    and only a murder at the end, and we already know who did it

They just wouldn't do that. It would be a complete turn from what they normally do. And they'd never do that with their videos. Maybe albums, but not videos.

It would probably just be something simple. No murders.

They just wouldn't do that. It would be a complete turn from what they normally do. And they'd never do that with their videos. Maybe albums, but not videos.

It would probably just be something simple. No murders.

hmmm yeah, you're right. i reckon they would just be in a room playing MK ULTRA with some small green screen behind them with pictures and videos. no murder...

We already have an idea btw... whether they release it or not is one thing, but we might film our own video anyway ;) that's why we need the poll, it won't come cheap and we wanna see if it'll be worth it. So spread the word around!

Yeah. I think so. :D

But I heard Un-natural selection was being released?

About time for a fresh vid.:happy:

Honestly doubt it.. but would be silly to release US over MKU imo.. It seems MKU is the fans' fave ;)

It seems MKU is the fans' fave ;)

Yeah well since when do they listen to the fans on single releases?

And for the record to all of you who said that if there will be a video at least make it a good one.. Liron's idea is seriously AMAZING! anytime I listen to MKU I imagine it :D

Archived