Muse Messageboard awards?

Georgiina

I think I'm more suitable for the 'Biggest Sleazeball' award, personally.

Seriously though, what about a "bestest biff" award? Surely there are some worthy awards this Board is missing...

Guest Tania

Seriously though, what about a "bestest biff" award? Surely there are some worthy awards this Board is missing...

nah, Mort wins that by a clear mile.... biff? :wtf:

Guest Tania
That's rubbish. I r the winner...

nah, you're all talk and no action... and I direction you to my question, do you mean beef?

nah, you're all talk and no action... and I direction you to my question, do you mean beef?

pffff... That has nothing to do with it. My sleaze exists on a purely transcendental level, and is not tainted by actions or reality. :cool:

Yes, beef... :rolleyes:

Guest Tania
pffff... That has nothing to do with it. My sleaze exists on a purely transcendental level, and is not tainted by actions or reality. :cool:

Yes, beef... :rolleyes:

ooh I better get to work on some good 'uns then if this is to be a new category, I've done very well these last few days :happy::LOL:

Guest Tania
I should start taking more of an interest in what goes on around here rather than just nipping to Banter for a quick whinge about my day. :LOL:

do you want Gil's patent "who's doing who" chart? It's written on the back of a fag packet but it's a good start :LOL:

There would be no competition, as there's not enough beef on the board

Guest Tania
What's that suppose to mean?

I think he's just got to the point where he doesn't even know anymore, if it sounds like an innuendo it has to be done :noey:

There would be no competition, as there's not enough beef on the board

oh, I don't know about that - yours will definitely be on the top 5 of this year.

But I do agree there isn't enough these days.

Bring Back Teh Biff!

(And the Game Zone, while you're at it.. )

Guest Tania
oh, I don't know about that - yours will definitely be on the top 5 of this year.

But I do agree there isn't enough these days.

Bring Back Teh Biff!

(And the Game Zone, while you're at it.. )

I have a major beef right now but I'm far too dignified to bring it onto the board :p

Archived