Fuji1.jpg

Chris has said before that it's just the luck of the draw. What a waste just to ask him to say hi, though.

Sad but true.

:$ Yeah. I still won't bombard him though. I try not to with other artists I follow as well, because I know how annoying it can be just seeing it in my own timeline! :LOL:

Anyone can tweet whatever they they want, but I feel weird asking him for that. I get shy on twitter.:$

Fuji1.jpg

Anyone can tweet whatever they they want, but I feel weird asking him for that. I get shy on twitter.:$

I never posted on here because I was too shy...now look at me :LOL: I'm still to shy to venture out into the rest of the board, though. :facepalm: I only use twitter to follow various people. That was my first ever tweet and I just figured, meh, why not? :LOL:

I never posted on here because I was too shy...now look at me :LOL: I'm still to shy to venture out into the rest of the board, though. :facepalm: I only use twitter to follow various people. That was my first ever tweet and I just figured, meh, why not? :LOL:

Yeah, most of the PCTers are pretty good about not doing overwhelming tweets. But some Muse fans get over-the-top with their responses, where two pages in their timeline is just to Muse and/or Chris. :eek:

Yeah, most of the PCTers are pretty good about not doing overwhelming tweets. But some Muse fans get over-the-top with their responses, where two pages in their timeline is just to Muse and/or Chris. :eek:

Yeah, those people are a little scary....:LOL:

Edit:

Those also tend to be the people who have another page or so of "OMGSfjoisdfjasdjfoij!!! I just got a reply from Chris oasjdfo;!!!"

That would be me since I hardly tweet.:$ I stick to FB most of the time.

I never posted on here because I was too shy...now look at me :LOL: I'm still to shy to venture out into the rest of the board, though. :facepalm:

Stick to where you feel comfortable. :yesey:

I usually lurk and hardly post.

I only use twitter to follow various people. That was my first ever tweet and I just figured, meh, why not? :LOL:

The best tweet luck!

This made me laugh....

ohchris.png

Oh, Chris :rolleyes::LOL:

Hahah... You are wrong Chris.

Chris is going on a twitter rampage again :LOL: I thought I'd give it a go and ask him a question and I got a reply :awesome:

twitterrrrr.png

This has made my night :happy:

Nooooo!!! Pedro return!!!!!!

And I lol'd when he tweeted that it's time to phone his wife... He has to stay up/wake up at who knows what time to call her in the morning, and as I recall he calls twice a day so...

I got up this morning and had a random feeling I should check Chris's twitter... When I saw what was going on. I almost stayed at home.

Been away for only a couple of hours and there are already new tweets. :'(

Stick to where you feel comfortable. :yesey:

I usually lurk and hardly post.

I've been on this board since 2007 and PCT is still the only place I post. :rolleyes:

Yeah, those people are a little scary....:LOL:

Edit:

Those also tend to be the people who have another page or so of "OMGSfjoisdfjasdjfoij!!! I just got a reply from Chris oasjdfo;!!!"

I can't blame them. I would probably have the same reaction if it happened to me. :p