Nooo! I like him baby faced! I'm drunk at the moment tho, szo what the hell do I know? :LOL:

LOL! I love a drunk PCTer! :LOL:

We need to meet up and have some drinks when I visit the Bay area. Or maybe I'll make a special wine country visit..:ninja:

I usually love Chris with no facial hair but it's for the good cause, and I'd love it even more if Pedro is resurrected for the special occasion.

We need to meet up and have some drinks when I visit the Bay area. Or maybe I'll make a special wine country visit..:ninja:

I usually love Chris with no facial hair but it's for the good cause, and I'd love it even more if Pedro is resurrected for the special occasion.

:D Yes! If you ever visit the wine country or the bay, please let me know! That's what I'm all boozed up on, some gooooood wine! :LOL:

And that's true about the facial hair. If it's for a good cause, then I'm for it. :p

:shifty::eyebrows: Can you imagine him trying to do his usual twirls and jumps on stage with that bass? :LOL:

Escalator.jpg

Matt in red... this is working for him. :ninja:

When Chris had the straight hair period, do you think he had a straight perm or he straightened it himself everyday? But he doesn't seem like a guy who fusses over his hair.

I've been dying to know.

Edited by AllSoArty

Some (bad) pics from tonight. I got shoved a LOT and the latter half I mostly gave up and started taking video instead, which I'm too lazy to upload at the moment... but anyway.... these are actually the more decent ones, believe it or not...

DSC00887.thumb.jpg.2b975693edbb2fb52d73468680dd0472.jpg

DSC00899.thumb.jpg.eecac760fe24ebd37907d3c47e69f06c.jpg

DSC00908.thumb.jpg.e18310807495d8b8bed6d792984b77d0.jpg

DSC00921.thumb.jpg.8511592a2e9c2fb9ad1471a2664776b7.jpg

Hey Chris he's back again. Get donating!!!!

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/486053/

Pretty sure this is from LCCC Manchester 4/9/10.(I was there ) After UD Chris leaned over & kissed Dom on the neck.............sweet

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG! I hope someone capture it in a vid! I must see!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The fuck!!! Muse slash alert!!

:chuckle:

It's not so much of 'undisclosed' any more.

Hey Chris he's back again. Get donating!!!!

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/486053/

Not until i see the tache. :phu:

If Pedro returns I might double my donation.

A friend of mine was diagnosed with prostate cancer last year, but he was lucky that it was discored at a very early stage and now he's cancer free. But I lost another friend to liver cancer not too long ago.

Edited by AllSoArty

I wasn't trying to say you're obsessed. I was trying to make the point that Twitter is pure escapism and usually people discuss their interests on there. For me, it's usually music, movies and video games. Soccer is something Chris is interested in. It probably helps him unwind the same way music does for me. So, even though I don't have any true interest in soccer, I enjoy reading Chris tweet about it, because it's something to discuss other than his job. I would not want to talk about my job 24/7! :LOL:

I know,i know,you're right. It's only natural Chris has other interests too but...i just don't like football. And neither twitter. This whole bragging and telling everybody every single detail of our lives thing isn't my cup of tea. :rolleyes:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The fuck!!! Muse slash alert!!

God,no. BellDom was bad enough, I don't want to see Chris in any of those fanfics. :erm:

Matt in red... this is working for him. :ninja:

When Chris had the straight hair period, do you think he had a straight perm or he straightened it himself everyday? But he doesn't seem like a guy who fusses over his hair.

I've been dying to know.

Hi,Cris. *hugs* Nice to see you here. :happy:

Actually,that's a pretty good question.

Maybe Chris' hair IS straight, he just curls it every day. :ninja:

I know,i know,you're right. It's only natural Chris has other interests too but...i just don't like football. And neither twitter. This whole bragging and telling everybody every single detail of our lives thing isn't my cup of tea. :rolleyes:

God,no. BellDom was bad enough, I don't want to see Chris in any of those fanfics. :erm:

Hi,Cris. *hugs* Nice to see you here. :happy:

Actually,that's a pretty good question.

Maybe Chris' hair IS straight, he just curls it every day. :ninja:

*imagines chris wearing curlers* :LOL: :LOL: OH MY GOD. That's not an image I wanted to see.