Scrapbook update: Chris wrote back to me this morning... the Production Office didn't have the scrapbook and he thinks it was stolen :'( I cried nonstop for about 20 minutes. What a waste of time and money and energy...

But I still love Chris so much for going out of his way and trying to track it down for me. We tweeted back and forth about 4 times about it :) What a sweetie! (And I have a video I made for my friends showing off the scrapbook that I keep tweeting to him, but it gets lost in all the tweets (he gets so many!)... hopefully he'll see it eventually! :))

Thanks to those of you who gave me well-wishes :)

Here, to keep it relevant :LOL:

10frytj.jpg

Scrapbook update: Chris wrote back to me this morning... the Production Office didn't have the scrapbook and he thinks it was stolen :'( I cried nonstop for about 20 minutes. What a waste of time and money and energy...

But I still love Chris so much for going out of his way and trying to track it down for me. We tweeted back and forth about 4 times about it :) What a sweetie! (And I have a video I made for my friends showing off the scrapbook that I keep tweeting to him, but it gets lost in all the tweets (he gets so many!)... hopefully he'll see it eventually! :))

Thanks to those of you who gave me well-wishes :)

Here, to keep it relevant :LOL:

10frytj.jpg

:supersad: I'm so sorry for you! Still, you got to talk/tweet to him and he really cared for it!

There was a rather inetersting new tweeting session with Chris,..

Edited by eyduh