6ji.jpg

Oh, Chris :LOL:

:awesome:

Just got home and catching up on the tweets.

I gave up on sending him tweets. It's more entertaining reading his replies.:D

EDIT: such as "PS3 or sex":LOL::LOL:

I was walking to school when I read that, freezing the fuck out of myself and when I read that, I almost tripped over my own feet... So, PS3 for when he's on tour, sex when he's home?

All the babies to come...

You guys, I absolutely, positively love Chris. <3

I thought you guys would like to hear this story, as it highlights just what an incredibly kind and amazing guy he is.

I made a special scrapbook for the guys and brought it to the show in NJ on 10/24. Security wouldn't let gifts be brought inside the venue, so they took it from me but promised that it would be put backstage and passed along to the Production Crew (They seemed sincere, but who knows :().

I wanted to make sure the guys got it, so when Chris was tweeting two days later, I mentioned it and got this reply:

2hnnp1j.png

I was so excited! I waited and waited, but the next couple times he came on Twitter, he didn't mention it.

Tonight I asked him for an update to see if he'd been able to ask about the scrapbook yet. I got this reply:

a3nx8n.png

Then I told him I had to hand it over to Security at the venue and they said they put it backstage for the Production Team to take.

He replied AGAIN and said:

2d6uz6d.png

I told him I hope not too (:eek: Could you imagine?! :supersad: I worked so hard!) and asked him to let me know if he can't find it so I can at least tell him about the scrapbook and how awesome it was :)

You guys. Even if they don't get the scrapbook, a small consolation is the fact that he genuinely CARES and is going out of his way for me.I can't think of any other world famous rockstar who would go out of their way like this for a fan. Anyone else would have just ignored me.

I'm crying right now you guys. This is so touching. I love Chris so much. He is amazing!

Everyone please pray that he's able to find the scrapbook tomorrow :)

I thought you guys would like to hear this story, as it highlights just what an incredibly kind and amazing guy he is.

I made a special scrapbook for the guys and brought it to the show in NJ on 10/24. Security wouldn't let gifts be brought inside the venue, so they took it from me but promised that it would be put backstage and passed along to the Production Crew (They seemed sincere, but who knows :().

I wanted to make sure the guys got it, so when Chris was tweeting two days later, I mentioned it and got this reply:

2hnnp1j.png

I was so excited! I waited and waited, but the next couple times he came on Twitter, he didn't mention it.

Tonight I asked him for an update to see if he'd been able to ask about the scrapbook yet. I got this reply:

a3nx8n.png

Then I told him I had to hand it over to Security at the venue and they said they put it backstage for the Production Team to take.

2d6uz6d.png

I told him I hope not too (:eek: Could you imagine?! :supersad: I worked so hard!) and asked him to let me know if he can't find it so I can at least tell him about the scrapbook and how awesome it was :)

You guys. Even if they don't get the scrapbook, a small consolation is the fact that he genuinely CARES and is going out of his way for me.I can't think of any other world famous rockstar who would go out of their way like this for a fan. Anyone else would have just ignored me.

I'm crying right now you guys. This is so touching. I love Chris so much. He is amazing!

Awww.... Chris! He DOES care! that's :awesome: He is such a great guy to fans...

And I don't know another rockstar who plays soccer with fans... Or do you?? Nope :p

Isn't this one of the reasons why we love muse too besides the awesome music? They are amazing!

Awww.... Chris! He DOES care! that's :awesome: He is such a great guy to fans...

And I don't know another rockstar who plays soccer with fans... Or do you?? Nope :p

Isn't this one of the reasons why we love muse too besides the awesome music? They are amazing!

:yesey: We are so lucky that the guys actually care about us! (And that Chris loves playing soccer with fans :chuckle: Yet another reason to love him, like you said ;))

:chris::happy:

2hnnp1j.png

a3nx8n.png

2d6uz6d.png

:D I REALLY hope they get it! Go Chris! :dance: :dance: :happy:

:yesey: We are so lucky that the guys actually care about us! (And that Chris loves playing soccer with fans :chuckle: Yet another reason to love him, like you said ;))

:chris::chris::chris: = :awesome:

'And they really do care IMO. I'm not saying this cause I am a fan. but they don't think "we have to care about them to sell our music"...

They are real to us fans too. not faked like so many (so called) artists

:musesign:

:chris:

Hope they get it too!

Maybe Chris is going to kick their asses if they don't have it anymore...

I'd like to see that :ninja::shifty:

My 3 Wolstentweets in the last month!

1st was asking if football was possible a couple weeks before the NY gigs:

img_0568.png

2nd was after he was talking about jet lag and I asked if he was used to this after touring

img_0601.png

Last was yesterday asking what happened to the NY football match that didnt go off Monday

img_0647.png

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

I hope he comes back to NY for a proper football match soon, we now know a pitch so finding a location wont be an issue this time around

2hnnp1j.png

a3nx8n.png

2d6uz6d.png

:awesome:

Best guy ever!

Fingers crossed that the scrapbook reaches him!

:awesome: These are amazing! Thank you so much :D I've never seen the one with Matt and Stuart Cable :erm:

DomChris.jpg

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzfXAymFiDg[/YT]

:yesey:Muse are awesome! :musesign:

We are some of the luckiest fans of all, to have them. I hope Chris does get your scrapbook! :)