I got to meet Chris at the game in N.O. I forgot my camera because I was flustered from a clusterfuck from being dropped off in the ghetto by a shuttle and walking miles to my hotel, then a ton of problems checking (or not getting to check) into my hotel. So I dropped my stuff off and went to the field mad and unprepared abd I didnt even get to change out of my stupid yoga pants that I wear on flights. This pic and the group photo are the only ones I took myself. I have to wait for Natalia to upload the ones of us with Chris. I swear when I took this pic, he was turned towards us, but my phone is too slow I guess. :(

5123984687_41f64f80b3_z.jpg

Chris is such a nice guy :happy:. They all went to a bar after and we tagged along, but I didnt really join the group because I wasn't sure how to enter into the conversation, hahaha! And it was a bit intimidating to be outnumbered by a pack of handsome, sweaty guys. But Brit was able to have her chats with them, so that's good!

That's great, so glad for you girls!

Be sure to post pics once you have them...

I wouldn't know what to say to him either... Guys seem to be more relaxed around him than us girls.

oh no he's so easy to talk to! we talked about all sorts of things haha. he's such a cool guy, and so nice. i kept trying to get the rest of them to come talk but they claimed shyness haha. it happens, i guess. i'm just the complete opposite of shy :LOL:.

oh no he's so easy to talk to! we talked about all sorts of things haha. he's such a cool guy, and so nice. i kept trying to get the rest of them to come talk but they claimed shyness haha. it happens, i guess. i'm just the complete opposite of shy :LOL:.

OMG you are sooooooooo lucky, wish I had been there. I'm NOT shy. Well I don't think I would have been too shy to talk to him, but then I could have just looked lovingly into his eyes :$

Hahaha! I sat in the group for a while, but I felt a bit out of place. But I still enjoyed the experience and chatting with the girls. We still had a blast!

Awesome!

Did he say anything interesting...?

:happy: I'm so happy for everyone that got to meet him and you! I'm very shy myself, though I'd probably at least try talk to him. Because his Chris. :chuckle:

Awww he really is such a sweet character. I'd love to meet him someday. :happy:

Yay,new tweets! :happy: I love how Chris said that his daughter(Ava Jo,I suppose) is obsessed with Justin Bieber :chuckle: Who would have thought that.

:eek: * is so jealous*

What did you guys talk about?

Scrapbook update: Chris wrote back to me this morning... the Production Office didn't have the scrapbook and he thinks it was stolen :'( I cried nonstop for about 20 minutes. What a waste of time and money and energy...

But I still love Chris so much for going out of his way and trying to track it down for me. We tweeted back and forth about 4 times about it :) What a sweetie! (And I have a video I made for my friends showing off the scrapbook that I keep tweeting to him, but it gets lost in all the tweets (he gets so many!)... hopefully he'll see it eventually! :))

Thanks to those of you who gave me well-wishes :)

Aw I can't believe someone would steal it :( Chris was really lovely about it though :happy:

Chris is such a nice guy :happy:. They all went to a bar after and we tagged along, but I didnt really join the group because I wasn't sure how to enter into the conversation, hahaha! And it was a bit intimidating to be outnumbered by a pack of handsome, sweaty guys. But Brit was able to have her chats with them, so that's good!

:chuckle: Sounds amazing ;)

i don't know what to say other than i hung out in a bar with chris fucking wolstenholme. i think my life is complete. i'll put some pics up once i get them uploaded.

:eek: So. So. Jealous! I got him to sign my setlist at the game after Wembley (best day of my life :D) but hanging out in a bar?!?! Amazing! I'm really happy for you guys :happy:

14452901.jpg

lol he said all sorts of interesting things! we had a hilarious conversation. i'm going to type up a blog post in the next few days (hopefully tomorrow, actually) with pictures as well. i'll put the link up on here when i've done it so you guys can read what happened. :D i'm still sort of in disbelief. i've had so much wolstencontact i think the only person on earth more pregnant than me is kelly herself :LOL:

My pic! I'm the least photogenic person ever! But I'm just happy I got to meet him. :)

148779_581051072111_28001681_33233854_1138298_n.jpg

Awesomeeeee!

lol he said all sorts of interesting things! we had a hilarious conversation. i'm going to type up a blog post in the next few days (hopefully tomorrow, actually) with pictures as well. i'll put the link up on here when i've done it so you guys can read what happened. :D i'm still sort of in disbelief. i've had so much wolstencontact i think the only person on earth more pregnant than me is kelly herself :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Can't wait!