lol he said all sorts of interesting things! we had a hilarious conversation. i'm going to type up a blog post in the next few days (hopefully tomorrow, actually) with pictures as well. i'll put the link up on here when i've done it so you guys can read what happened. :D i'm still sort of in disbelief. i've had so much wolstencontact i think the only person on earth more pregnant than me is kelly herself :LOL:

:LOL:

Looking forward to reading it :)

My pic! I'm the least photogenic person ever! But I'm just happy I got to meet him. :)

148779_581051072111_28001681_33233854_1138298_n.jpg

Aaaah you luck thing! :happy:

lol he said all sorts of interesting things! we had a hilarious conversation. i'm going to type up a blog post in the next few days (hopefully tomorrow, actually) with pictures as well. i'll put the link up on here when i've done it so you guys can read what happened. i'm still sort of in disbelief. i've had so much wolstencontact i think the only person on earth more pregnant than me is kelly herself :LOL:

Cheers, can't wait to read that :D

From Chris's movember page :happy:

572888.jpg

Aw he's so happy! <3

Guys, I already grew out my own beard for Movember!

aidasmovember.png

It's kinda weird/cute how you can see the reflection in the window, you can see him taking a picture of himself.

:LOL: Wicked beard, I'm sure the guys would be very jealous ;)

:LOL:

No shit.

ACL_2007_Muse_Sat_CraSH_002.jpg

:stongue:

Cris_Virgin_Paris.jpg