I saw! He seems to be proper obssesed with getting his game on :rolle yes: ;)

Wolstenbow doesn't roll off the tongue quite so nicely :LO L:

Ahhh amazing! Were you very close to the front? Bastard security, everyone knows everyone does it :in diff:

Citizen!!!!! I saw them play that at Glastonbury, but I was being really squashed and puched so I was a bit distracted :roll eyes: But still, I got a bit teary for the last verse :aw esome:

Were there any other awesome moments? I want details, I haven't been to a gig for months :LO L:

60075_154715157889270_118162461544540_382199_7466633_n.jpg

I was on the barrier slightly off center on Chris's side. :D:dance::party::D:dance:

(and my photos STILL suck... my camera (Sony Cybershot DSC N1) is actually known to be terrible in low light conditions. :rolleyes: But it's all I had.

screenshot of what I managed to get from the vid until security told me off... and after that I decided just to rock out and enjoy myself. :p I DID NOT ZOOM IN AT ALL AND LOOK HOW CLOSE OMG.

omgchris.jpg

I SWEAR I saw Matt do this on the tower during MotP and my face was just :eek: Haven't yet found a video to confirm, but I'm sure there's one somewhere.

thrustbabythrust.gif

Dom took a nap on his drumset after SS from being so tired. :LOL:

It was the first time Muse played CE in America for a really really really really long time. I don't even remember the last time they played it other than the incident when Matt smashed his face in in 2004. We were all just like, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

and... just because

chateau_arnoux11.jpg

I was on the barrier slightly off center on Chris's side. : D : dance: :party : : D :dance :

(and my photos STILL suck... my camera (Sony Cybershot DSC N1) is actually known to be terrible in low light conditions. :rolleyes: But it's all I had.

screenshot of what I managed to get from the vid until security told me off... and after that I decided just to rock out and enjoy myself. :p I DID NOT ZOOM IN AT ALL AND LOOK HOW CLOSE OMG.

omgchris.jpg

I SWEAR I saw Matt do this on the tower during MotP and my face was just : eek: Haven't yet found a video to confirm, but I'm sure there's one somewhere.

thrustbabythrust.gif

Dom took a nap on his drumset after SS from being so tired.

It was the first time Muse played CE in America for a really really really really long time. I don't even remember the last time they played it other than the incident when Matt smashed his face in in 2004. We were all just like, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

and... just because

Barrier!!! :awesome::party: Dude you were so close!! <3

That's an amazing pic, even if it's a little fuzzy :happy: I stopped taking cameras to gigs cos I found I spent too much time trying to get the damn things to focus, and there's always better versions on the board :rolleyes: Rocking out ftw :yesey:

:eek: Oh my bob, I really hope there's some good quality videos of Matt doing that! :eyebrows: I love it when he does the exaggerated sex-rock-guitar-god poses, hee hee

Aw bless poor Dommeh :chuckle: And CE is just :awesome:

img1779.jpg

:eek: Oh my bob, I really hope there's some good quality videos of Matt doing that! :eyebrows: I love it when he does the exaggerated sex-rock-guitar-god poses, hee hee

Aw bless poor Dommeh :chuckle: And CE is just :awesome:

Matt probably is the only who thinks it's sexy. :LOL:

I SWEAR I saw Matt do this on the tower during MotP and my face was just :eek: Haven't yet found a video to confirm, but I'm sure there's one somewhere.

thrustbabythrust.gif

:chuckle: Epic win.

IT WAS AMAZING. I WAS DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF CHRIS DURING MWAH.

except the moment was actually a bit ruined because security yelled at me for recording halfway through it and I got really upset. :fear: UGH.

But it was amazing! They were on fire. THEY PLAYED CITIZEN ERASED. :dance: :'( :D

:eek::eek: Oh my God.

Screw the security guy,you were in front of Chris!!

edit: you can clearly see which one of us has seen Muse live.

You have included 21 images in your message. You are limited to using 15 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again

Take it easy with the smilies,Allison. :p

Matt probably is the only who thinks it's sexy. :LOL:

:chuckle: Epic win.

:eek::eek: Oh my God.

Screw the security guy,you were in front of Chris!!

edit: you can clearly see which one of us has seen Muse live.

Take it easy with the smilies,Allison. :p

I'm excited. :phu::p

Chris is going on a twitter rampage again :LOL: I thought I'd give it a go and ask him a question and I got a reply :awesome:

twitterrrrr.png

This has made my night :happy:

Oh god, no! :facepalm::LOL: My bf went through that phase. It was not cute! :LOL:

Chris just said he doubts Dom's sexuality on Twitter.

This is why we love Chris. :happy:

(It was all in good fun.)

You just have to send one and hope you get lucky. It sucks that some spammers kind of ruin it for everyone else :(

I did that too. One tweet and I got a reply! Just gotta hope.

The spammers do kinda ruin it. The ones that are all 'can I get a hi? :)' three times a minute annoy me.