Hi,everybody. Haven't been here for ages, what's new? Are there any new tweets?

Is Chris growing his hair back? :awesome:

You too :LOL: <3

DSCF8460.jpg

:chuckle:

Somehow he doesn't look that comfortable.

it's getting awfully cold to be running around with a bald head. someone needs to take him a cap :awesome:

Hey,hey,be careful. Don't encourage the PCTers,someone will actually knit him a sweater or something. :p

Edited by HullaGirl

Hi,everybody. Haven't been here for ages, what's new? Are there any new tweets?

Is Chris growing his hair back? :awesome:

:chuckle:

Somehow he doesn't look that comfortable.

Hey,hey,be careful. Don't encourage the PCTers,someone will actually knit him a sweater or something. :p

He was completely knackered after the football match :supersad: He hadn't had a chance to sit down when that was taken, everyone just flooded the pitch :rolleyes:

ChrisTheLike.jpg

He was completely knackered after the football match :supersad: He hadn't had a chance to sit down when that was taken, everyone just flooded the pitch :rolleyes:

ChrisTheLike.jpg

:eek::eek:

*needs eyebleach*

edit: just went through all the tweets. Swet jesus,does Chris ever talk about something else than football??

Excuse me? :wtf::noey:

Sorry,had to post that in the "Share your controversial Muse opinions" thread. :p

And besides...those grammar mistakes,Chris.. :noey: not cool,not cool at all.

Do you have a twitter? If you do, I'm sure yours is 99% Muse! :LOL:

I don't and if I had I'm pretty sure I wouldn't tweet about Muse all the time. I'm not that obsessed and I have other interests too. :p

Mirror-1.jpg

*sigh*

I have always loved that pic. :happy:

I don't and if I had I'm pretty sure I wouldn't tweet about Muse all the time. I'm not that obsessed and I have other interests too. :p

I wasn't trying to say you're obsessed. I was trying to make the point that Twitter is pure escapism and usually people discuss their interests on there. For me, it's usually music, movies and video games. Soccer is something Chris is interested in. It probably helps him unwind the same way music does for me. So, even though I don't have any true interest in soccer, I enjoy reading Chris tweet about it, because it's something to discuss other than his job. I would not want to talk about my job 24/7! :LOL:

*edit* To make this post relevant here:

5037434255_4e3e9fbd23_z.jpg