Weirdest reasons for not liking Muse..

Liron

i played falling away with you and sing for absolution for my friend and she said...

"all their songs sound the same!!!"

ok.............:eek:

Not to burst your bubble, but those songs you just mentioned are pretty similar.

To prove them wrong, play them Blackout, then Yes Please. :LOL:

Not to burst your bubble, but those songs you just mentioned are pretty similar.

To prove them wrong, play them Blackout, then Yes Please. :LOL:

noooooooo. play blackout then execution commentary BAHAHAHAH :LOL::yesey:

Ive tried to get my friend into them but she wont have it lol. Shes into poppy daytime-radio1 kinda stuff so she does like Starlight, Supermassive Blackhole, Hysteria (a bit) etc but i tried to be a LITTLE more experimental

Blackout (live from Wembley) - "Paint drys faster than this song"

New Born (live from Wembley) - She liked it until the crazy feedback bit after the pianos spoiled it for her

Invincible - She liked it until the solo (not sure how the, frankyl amazing, solo spoiled it lol :erm: )

Now she just refuses to listen to them :p

"Because it's too dissonant."

"Because it sounds eerie when you hum it." ( :facepalm: )

"What's Myousse?"

(apparently no one has ever even heard the word 'muse', let alone know how to pronounce it pwoperly)

And my personal favorite...

"How can you listen to this?!!?11!!ONE11!?"

Ah, people suck :LOL: They don't know what music is.

I walked up to my freinds at luch the other day and he was doing a high voice and singing Plug in Baby I said Muse are awesome, and he said what you like them? I said yes and pulled my annoyed face (realising he was taking the mick out of matt :() and he said 'Oh Yeah... Their ok... just a bit... nevermind' :LOL:

Not as bad as he can't sing, when he listens to the Subways who aren't exactly decent. If you wan't decent singers listen to Leona fucking Lewis or the Fray (like) .The style of rock makes it very difficult to be vocal perfection. If he listened to Showbiz at reading his view would change

my friends choose not to like muse just to piss me off :mad:

but jokes on them cos they're missing out on seeing one of the best ever live bands play at Glasgow SECC on november 9th :happy:

one of my friends will miss that concert too

i got tickets and offered one to a friend who said ' nah, i'm waiting until franz ferdinand come to Glasgow'

1. tht doesnt mean u cant still come

2. muse kick franz ferdinand's ass

My sister said Matt can't sing, my step mum said he sings like a girl, my dad said he was a weirdo and he shrieks all the time, and my grandad likes Muse because he met the Tornadoes and wrote a song with Joe Meek and George Bellamy =)

That is the most awesome shit I've ever heard in my life :LOL: Can I have your grandad?!

(you can keep the rest of your family :p But then, mine hates Muse too... eh, whatever)

Archived