• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Btw, due to the recession, Uno the restaurant closed down not long ago. :(

AND for the next time Muse tours AZ, I have a BIG feeling it will be at one of either two venues. It could be at Mesa Amp again which has max capacity at 4200. Although I don't generally care for Mesa Amp, I feel it would be much better than the next option. Or what I feel is most likely would occur is they would pick the Dodge Theater. It's better in terms of sound, but it's in downtown Phoenix which makes it TERRIBLE to access/park and most importantly the pit is TINY. It seats 5200 and there is a TINY pit that would fit less than 100-200 people tops. Also, there isn't a flat ticket rate, this venue screws you over in having a higher rate for the better section. If the band were to choose this venue, it would be a GOOD idea for the people who are able to buy multiple pit tickets for active forum members who you know are going and who are planning on travelling to AZ and need to save up money. You know that if there are 200 people in the pit, there will not be 200 tickets available for sale due to radio stations, touts, and worse of all Twilighters (since AZ is the Twilight mecca bc Stephenie Meyer lives here).

So let's just pray that they choose the Mesa Amp again. It would make ALL of our lives so much easier.

btw, in AZ there are ZERO laws against touts/scalping.

You can even get to go in the Muse Cave of Wonders Mk 2!

That's right. :phu:

Btw, due to the recession, Uno the restaurant closed down not long ago. :(

AND for the next time Muse tours AZ, I have a BIG feeling it will be at one of either two venues. It could be at Mesa Amp again which has max capacity at 4200. Although I don't generally care for Mesa Amp, I feel it would be much better than the next option. Or what I feel is most likely would occur is they would pick the Dodge Theater. It's better in terms of sound, but it's in downtown Phoenix which makes it TERRIBLE to access/park and most importantly the pit is TINY. It seats 5200 and there is a TINY pit that would fit less than 100-200 people tops. Also, there isn't a flat ticket rate, this venue screws you over in having a higher rate for the better section. If the band were to choose this venue, it would be a GOOD idea for the people who are able to buy multiple pit tickets for active forum members who you know are going and who are planning on travelling to AZ and need to save up money. You know that if there are 200 people in the pit, there will not be 200 tickets available for sale due to radio stations, touts, and worse of all Twilighters (since AZ is the Twilight mecca bc Stephenie Meyer lives here).

So let's just pray that they choose the Mesa Amp again. It would make ALL of our lives so much easier.

btw, in AZ there are ZERO laws against touts/scalping.

:supersad: I wanted to goooo.

YES. AMPHITHEATER, YES. What's that one that Franz and Green Day played in?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived