Yoshimaru

NajaSong

juicyfrys

livethelie

stuffitv3

lostkiwibird

Mr-Sofaking

chriscox22

It isn't that small of a venue, I was there last month for a modest mouse concert and it (up to that point in time) was the largest concert I had been to. I'm just glad Arizona is getting some love, plus the heat should be lower by September.

yeah, your right, it does seem big with all the people there. and yes the temp should lower ... thank goodness! :happy:

It isn't that small of a venue, I was there last month for a modest mouse concert and it (up to that point in time) was the largest concert I had been to. I'm just glad Arizona is getting some love, plus the heat should be lower by September.

hey i was at that modest mouse show too. it kind of looks small but they just cram it full of people. i dont know the exact numbers but it can hold a decent amount. great place though, i absolutely love it. and hopefully it will be a little cooler come september but its still going to be hot

there is no way mesa amp holds 18,000 people, thats like the size of america west arena. you must be talking about a different venue and we are just misunderstanding. here's what about.com says about mesa amp, for those of you who have not been there...

The Mesa Amphitheatre is an open-air venue with general admission lawn seating. No seat is more than 175 feet from the stage. The Mesa Amphitheatre has capacity for 4,200 people.

Yeah, sorry for the misunderstanding. I went to a Roger Waters concert at the Hollywood Bowl last week and throughout the whole event people kept walking through the aisles, its just seemed like there was no end to the amount of people. Mesa Amphitheatre holds a huge amount of people for a venue that size. If its sold out, during the show just looking around all you see is thousands of people rocking out (security got pissed with all the people crowd-surfing)

4,200. Alrighty. That's pretty good! Intimate show.

Don't forget our plan!!! :D

I wont! :D We have to plan our muse party too.

It probably won't be more intimate than Celebrity Theatre, but I thought that place was too small for Muse anyways.

Yeah! it was to small.Mesa Amp is a good venue choice for them, you get a good view no matter were you stand! :happy:

I got this email this morning ....

Hello Fans,

The pre-sale for Muse at Mesa Amphitheatre on September 20th in Mesa , AZ begins 10am PST on Wednesday, June 20th!!

Also, a second pre-sale for Muse at Red Rocks Amphitheatre on September 18th in Denver , CO will begin 10am MST on Thursday, June 21st!!

To access these tickets, go to https://tix.concertmaps.com/muse/

Thank you,

Concertmaps

Muse Ticketing

Sweeeeeet. Now I just have to force myself to get up at 10 (I love summer).

Edit: Now I'm a little confused, as the website says

"presale begins:

Fri, 06/22/07 10:00 AM"

Edit#2: Apparently Ticketmaster is selling after Concertmaps? My mistake.

Edit#3: Pre-sale vs. Public sale, gotcha.

Sweeeeeet. Now I just have to force myself to get up at 10 (I love summer).

Edit: Now I'm a little confused, as the website says

Edit#2: Apparently Ticketmaster is selling after Concertmaps? My mistake.

Edit#3: Pre-sale vs. Public sale, gotcha.

Yeah tomorrows presale is the MUSE/Concertmaps one ... Friday is the Ticketmaster presale where you need a password. Concertmaps you dont. :)

Archived