GOOD, because I have every intention on taking the foreigners to at least one more gig to make the loooong and expensive travel worth it. :awesome:

Do you think we should drive or fly to CA (it'll probably be CA)?

I reaaaally hope I can make AZ happen. :awesome:

You BETTER. I want to hang out with Crew-Tahn.

I just made the biggest :supersad: face right now. I really need to remind my mum not to get me anything for Christmas besides funding for a plane ticket over there. I just hope the dates won't conflict with my work schedule much. :confused:

Do you think we should drive or fly to CA (it'll probably be CA)?

It would be loads cheaper to drive and then split the gas. I honestly think that whoever is the driver should probably get a discount and pay less than the others in the car in terms of splitting costs for fuel.

It would be loads cheaper to drive and then split the gas. I honestly think that whoever is the driver should probably get a discount and pay less than the others in the car in terms of splitting costs for fuel.

How long is the drive from Mesa to CA? Fuuuuck, knowing the dates would be very much appreciated right now. I need to think about whether I'd be able to go to gigs around my area and do the Mesa and some possible CA gigs as well or not. I wish money grew on trees. :(

I just made the biggest :supersad: face right now. I really need to remind my mum not to get me anything for Christmas besides funding for a plane ticket over there. I just hope the dates won't conflict with my work schedule much. :confused:

I'll do a good job at persuading your pap in Vegas. :chuckle:

How long is the drive from Mesa to CA? Fuuuuck, knowing the dates would be very much appreciated right now. I need to think about whether I'd be able to go to gigs around my area and do the Mesa and some possible CA gigs as well or not. I wish money grew on trees. :(

It's about a 5-6 hour drive from Phx to either LA or SD.

Sorry about the shitload of posts, I'm on my mobile so I can't MQ. :awesome:

I'll do a good job at persuading your pap in Vegas. :chuckle:

Cheers m'dear. :D

It's about a 5-6 hour drive from Phx to either LA or SD.

Sorry about the shitload of posts, I'm on my mobile so I can't MQ. :awesome:

That's not too bad... I'm used to driving those distances for tournaments and stuff back in the days when I used to play soccer/football. I don't want to get too ahead of myself though... so I should stop thinking about this.

Ah, I was wondering about that. No worries.

I hope so, I'm excited about the AZ gig. I'm even going to skip the LA gig. I just have to make sure not to get fired from my job anytime soon.

I need to work shitloads during January and February and spend absolutely none of my money on anything during that time. My jobs pays reasonably well for someone my age, I just have hardly any hours. :(

I could say I'd skip the Seattle and Vancouver gigs (if they do come here) but I know I won't be able to pass up seeing them so close. Gotta catch do 'em all! :awesome: I would probably skip out on seeing them in Portland though.

me too :yesey:

:happy:

I know we haven't talked on here too often, but it would be so lovely to meet you! I hope you can make it out. I want to hear about the Muse experiences you had whilst you were in the UK (that was you, right? :LOL:)

Tahnee, you have to go to AZ. You bring the thunder.

:LOL:

I just got lucky (lucky, lucky!), that's all. Seriously, I'm not too exciting. I'm actually nervous to meet you guys because I'm worried I'll be all shy and boring.

JFILGHargja.a Okay. I need to get off here now. I'm really starting to panic about the fact I still have these essay to write and only have a few days left to write them. One needs to be finished in a few hours and I'm only about halfway done.

Done deal! Though, we're gonna need a bus.

When I see this thread pop back up I think there is AZ dates :|

Who is making the new thread once the is announced?!

I WANT TO. But really, it's just whoever is here first when they announce.

Archived