On your twilight talk, I was reading about twilight hate (I really can't remember if it was on this board:$) but someone once said they had an idea to take the jacket off the twilight books, and put it on Mein Kampf. Bitches think they'll be buying twilight when they are buying Hitler's guide to Nazism.

I read that, thought it was a genius plan, and nearly did it myself :LOL:

hahahahaha that's ace. The only thing is that Mein Kampf is edited, a lot of the controversial stuff has long since been gone. But that would have been great. That, or the Kama Sutra. :LOL:

hahahahaha that's ace. The only thing is that Mein Kampf is edited, a lot of the controversial stuff has long since been gone. But that would have been great. That, or the Kama Sutra. :LOL:

Well the Kama Sutra isn't that thick, so it would've been kind of obvious, but Mein Kampf is perfect size :chuckle:

It would still be funny to see them reading Mein Kampf thinking it was twilight.

they read

"Jews are responsible for all of your troubles...." and think, wow Stephanie Meyer really hates Jews :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
ah the memories! The memories of standing 3feet away from her shouting 'SmackRat' and 'SKAAANK'!!!

:LOL:

We had fun didn't we!

Oh yeah we did. The memory of her staring at me in complete horror and shock is still clear as day. If the bitch really wants to be a rock star, then she needs to take "criticism" a lot more better. :LOL:

But honestly, that's the cover for her newest album. I don't know how anyone could take her seriously. :LOL:

But seeeeeriously, why did Muse have to have Juliette and the Licks as the opening band??? I reckon they won't make the same mistake with her "new" band Juliette and the Romantiques. Why does she purposely have to have a new album coming out the same time as Muse? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah we did. The memory of her staring at me in complete horror and shock is still clear as day. If the bitch really wants to be a rock star, then she needs to take "criticism" a lot more better. :LOL:

But honestly, that's the cover for her newest album. I don't know how anyone could take her seriously. :LOL:

But seeeeeriously, why did Muse have to have Juliette and the Licks as the opening band??? I reckon they won't make the same mistake with her "new" band Juliette and the Romantiques. Why does she purposely have to have a new album coming out the same time as Muse? :rolleyes:

fuckin hell, oh aye.

Oh ho ho, she better not be supporting again!

She was terrible.

I hope that lad recovered, maybe he's still unwell (the one she kissed :vomit: )

• 2 weeks later...
Ya bugger!! :LOL:

:p

Two years though.... :(:happy::(:happy::(:happy::(:happy::(:D

Look on the bright side, I was convinced it had been three years since, and I had to do the math. That kind of made me happy in a way that it's better to have only waited two years since last seeing a band, as opposed to three.

Look on the bright side, I was convinced it had been three years since, and I had to do the math. That kind of made me happy in a way that it's better to have only waited two years since last seeing a band, as opposed to three.

:LOL: yeah i don't think the time zones will add on a whole year (as far as i'm aware!)

how are you liking The Resistance?:)

Archived