I have a feeling after the VMA's that the next AZ gig is going to sell out, in addition to Twilighters. Since Stephenie Meye lives in AZ, Phoenix is like a Twilight mecca. :indiff:

really? Damn, worst luck.

Can we leave the dispatching of Twilighters in your capable hands for now?

I've already dispatched a team under my supervision to handle that stuff. Aurora and Ashley are my first lieutenants. :LOL:

Everything is in order then, carry on :LOL:

They can always phone up and put them onto me and I'll swear at them, quite strongly, in a northern British accent:LOL:

That'll teach 'em.

Everything is in order then, carry on :LOL:

They can always phone up and put them onto me and I'll swear at them, quite strongly, in a northern British accent:LOL:

That'll teach 'em.

Frankly, I think they all will be too weak to handle the pit of what is most likely their very first Muse show. I feel the closer we are to the barricade, the less concentrated it will reek of their wannabe twilight vampire scented facial glitter. :LOL:

Plus, their parents won't allow them to get too close to the front. :LOL:

Frankly, I think they all will be too weak to handle the pit of what is most likely their very first Muse show. I feel the closer we are to the barricade, the less concentrated it will reek of their wannabe twilight vampire scented facial glitter. :LOL:

Plus, their parents won't allow them to get too close to the front. :LOL:

:LOL::LOL:

fantastic!

I may angrily rip up the novel in front of them! don't get me started :mad:

You're right though, the target reader will become the target if too close to the front.

:LOL::LOL:

fantastic!

I may angrily rip up the novel in front of them! don't get me started :mad:

You're right though, the target reader will become the target if too close to the front.

Before the doors open, Aurora and I hatched a plan that we will be interviewing people standing in line. We will ask them various Muse-trivia questions, as this will make it easier to identify those who left their Team Edward shirts at home. If they are positively identified, then they shall be warned of potential pit hostility and shunned. :LOL:

Orrrr we could stage a book burning? :LOL:

Before the doors open, Aurora and I hatched a plan that we will be interviewing people standing in line. We will ask them various Muse-trivia questions, as this will make it easier to identify those who left their Team Edward shirts at home. If they are positively identified, then they shall be warned of potential pit hostility and shunned. :LOL:

Orrrr we could stage a book burning? :LOL:

All of the above:LOL:

Could perhaps bring a few right up to the front. That way, the other s get to see them running away in tears!

Not that we're mean or anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all! It's been quite some time since I've been on the boards, but the recent new album excitement has brought me back. Glad to see this thread is still going!

hi,

We're still here, good to have you back!:LOL:

Not long to go now until our 2 year anniversary:D

It's sad how we're going to have make a new thread if there is a AZ date announced in the future. :p

It is, i know :(

But a new thread would have to mean a tasty new gig :)

Life goes on, we'll still have our thread.... even if we have to print the entire thread out to read:LOL:

New thread=new gig. Thats a good thing though.

Maybe there's a place elsewhere on the board for it, but its never the same once it gets moved.

Just have to keep it on topic every now and then!

On your twilight talk, I was reading about twilight hate (I really can't remember if it was on this board:$) but someone once said they had an idea to take the jacket off the twilight books, and put it on Mein Kampf. Bitches think they'll be buying twilight when they are buying Hitler's guide to Nazism.

I read that, thought it was a genius plan, and nearly did it myself :LOL:

Archived