Also it's going to be a while before they tour again.

Bars in AZ stop serving alcohol after 02:00.

Sluugo's was closed when we went to get in after the gig..... :(

Surely they knew we'd fill the place and the till!!

i wanna see them at albert hall! take me with you!!! :D

hahaha

If you can get over here, you can come along!!

All sold out though but don't worry I'll get my sneaking capes and hats out! Walk straight past the box office, they won't see you!:D

I've just realised that the pen I'm currently chewing is the one from the hotel room in Mesa. :happy:

just thought you should all know that.

:D

I was at the Amphitheatre the other night for Panic! At The Disco .... all i could think about was the muse gig .... good times!!! :D and they even played Muse, over the loudspeaker during set up!

I was at the Amphitheatre the other night for Panic! At The Disco .... all i could think about was the muse gig .... good times!!! :D and they even played Muse, over the loudspeaker during set up!

I love the Mesa Amp, absolutely awesome venue!!

Love to go back again.

So you got a second helping of Muse at Mesa Amp!!??? Lucky you! :LOL:

AHHHH! When you sent me those texts, I couldn't text back cause I was almost over my limit. :( Then I forgot to message you. Sorrrry. :(

But yes! How did it go? Was it amazing?

AHHHH! When you sent me those texts, I couldn't text back cause I was almost over my limit. :( Then I forgot to message you. Sorrrry. :(

But yes! How did it go? Was it amazing?

aww, lol it's ok!

Oh man it was awesome ... but they were better the first time when i saw them last year ... :rolleyes:

Oh and i picked up the new cd ... i don't really like it.

Songs are too slow.

Dissapointed.

:(

aww, lol it's ok!

Oh man it was awesome ... but they were better the first time when i saw them last year ... :rolleyes:

Oh and i picked up the new cd ... i don't really like it.

Songs are too slow.

Dissapointed.

:(

Nooooo! Okay, that's how I felt at first but give it a few more times and I swear you'll love it.

Archived