i wanna gig it in america, next tour i shall have to go!

It was so much fun *fond memories*

Chris and I decided Arizona rather than Seattle because it rains a lot in Seatlle (only two gigs left)... a bit like Britain!

Arizona it was. Even though Chris absolutely hates Flying and hot weather!!!!

You have no idea how awesome it is.

Eight of the people in this pick are Musers here on the board. There were a lot more at the show we met, but they disappeared from the madness that is known from the gigs. Next time we're aiming to make our photo count higher. :LOL:

n597795445_494617_9288.jpg

It was so much fun *fond memories*

Chris and I decided Arizona rather than Seattle because it rains a lot in Seatlle (only two gigs left)... a bit like Britain!

Arizona it was. Even though Chris absolutely hates Flying and hot weather!!!!

Yeah, I still wonder why you guys came to AZ. I Miss that gazebo you guys had. :LOL:

well with this muser account i may very well have enough to go to america, who knows?

I hope so bud, it was awesome. It will be awesome again:happy:

Mesa Amp was feckin amazing!!!

Check out Red Rocks in Colorado too, i think thats the next 'definite' on the list for me.

I hope so bud, it was awesome. It will be awesome again:happy:

Mesa Amp was feckin amazing!!!

Check out Red Rocks in Colorado too, i think thats the next 'definite' on the list for me.

I was actually disappointed with the Mesa Amp, I've been there before many times, but I HATED the acoustics and the Curfew that City of Mesa made for noise. Plus since it's outside and exposed to the summer heat it's automatically lame. :LOL:

Yeah, I still wonder why you guys came to AZ. I Miss that gazebo you guys had. :LOL:

:LOL:

To cut a long story short, i had a Wembley ticket, but couldn't go. Shame, i feel sick that i missed it.

After missing that , we decided we just HAD to see Muse that year.

We checked UK, then Europe, nothing. Checked America for a laugh, then got pissed one night and booked it!!:LOL:

Best thing I've ever done!!!!!:happy:

I was actually disappointed with the Mesa Amp, I've been there before many times, but I HATED the acoustics and the Curfew that City of Mesa made for noise. Plus since it's outside and exposed to the summer heat it's automatically lame. :LOL:

the curfew was so gay!! We were dying for a beer!

It wasn't all bad... i did make it rain! That was refreshing!

:LOL:

To cut a long story short, i had a Wembley ticket, but couldn't go. Shame, i feel sick that i missed it.

After missing that , we decided we just HAD to see Muse that year.

We checked UK, then Europe, nothing. Checked America for a laugh, theh got pissed one night and booked it!!:LOL:

Best thing I've ever done!!!!!:happy:

It's a shame your Stockholm trip didn't work out either. :LOL:

the curfew was so gay!! We were dying for a beer!

It wasn't all bad... i did make it rain! That was refreshing!

Well, it's nicknamed "Mormon Mesa", hence the curfew. If it had not been a school night (and if I were 21), I would have taken you to downtown Tempe and we could have pub-crawled. NEXT TIME definitely. If it's on a school night, FUCK school. :LOL:

It's a shame your Stockholm trip didn't work out either. :LOL:

yeah:( that would have been wonderful, but just couldn't afford to after AZ. They announced those extra European dates a short while after we'd booked our Az flights too, bugger! But things happen for a reason, just so hppens that Mesa was awesome:LOL:

Well, it's nicknamed "Mormon Mesa", hence the curfew. If it had not been a school night (and if I were 21), I would have taken you to downtown Tempe and we could have pub-crawled. NEXT TIME definitely. If it's on a school night, FUCK school. :LOL:

:\mm/: YEEEAAAH!!! Fuck yeah!

Saving pennies and counting down:happy:

God... i'v gotta go now, bed! leaving for work in 6.5 hours. Sleep might be a good thing.

Good night my wonderful Mesa buddies... and Olly!

Rather than celebrating on the anniversary date, how about the next time they tour here then choose that date. :D

Yes! That's what I meant. It most likely won't be until 2010. I'm trying to get Kylee, Mark, and Kate (brutal) to go.

AZ!!!

The Muse Cave of Wonders? Yeah. <3

AZ!!!

The Muse Cave of Wonders? Yeah. <3

:happy:

It was a beautiful cave!!

We gave it to Clint, wonder if he still has it? It should go to the museum:D

*edit* just remebered, when we bought that gazebo, the guy tried to charge us for two tripple extension ladders too.. what??!!!

:happy:

It was a beautiful cave!!

We gave it to Clint, wonder if he still has it? It should go to the museum:D

*edit* just remebered, when we bought that gazebo, the guy tried to charge us for two tripple extension ladders too.. what??!!!

He should join the forum! Now he's long gone.

Ha! What a lose.

Yes! That's what I meant. It most likely won't be until 2010. I'm trying to get Kylee, Mark, and Kate (brutal) to go.

Kylee owes me BIG time by missing the hives gig back in September. She missed out on Niklas walking around half naked the entire time.

It's probably some hick trying to rip off a couple of foreign lads. :mad:

Archived