got my new Muse belt today... nnnice.

Suhweeeet! Now you and Chris match.

Nice, I really want me a pair of them suspenders. Though my friends would prob be like "why the fook you wearing suspenders?" Then I'll just smack them.

Right on!

Gaaaaaazzeeeeebo! (more commonly known as The Muse Cave Of Wonders)

Hahaha!!! Yesssssss!!! Brilliant. <3

My dad is the one that got me into muse. And he told me that bliss was the song that got him into muse which is cool. I don't particularly like Bliss but everyone else seems to think it's wonderful. But anywho me and my dad have identical tastes in music which rocks cause we have like a combined CD library of awesomeness.

I'm extremely proud. :happy: Not only does she love all of their slow/acoustic guitary/piano laden songs, she loves Hysteria, TIRO, and SMBH. :LOL:

That's awesome! :D

My dad is the one that got me into muse. And he told me that bliss was the song that got him into muse which is cool. I don't particularly like Bliss but everyone else seems to think it's wonderful. But anywho me and my dad have identical tastes in music which rocks cause we have like a combined CD library of awesomeness.

You don't like Bliss?! :eek: Just kidding, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

It's great that you and your dad like the same music, he should have gone to the concert with you!

You don't like Bliss?! :eek: Just kidding, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

It's great that you and your dad like the same music, he should have gone to the concert with you!

Well he would have but he is still in cali. But we've been to a couple gigs together. Let's see we both went to SOMA in san diego and we both went to the forum show. Actually I'm quite jealous of my dad cause he got to see the forum show for pink floyd's the wall tour back in the day.

Well he would have but he is still in cali. But we've been to a couple gigs together. Let's see we both went to SOMA in san diego and we both went to the forum show. Actually I'm quite jealous of my dad cause he got to see the forum show for pink floyd's the wall tour back in the day.

SOMA ... *thinks back*

good times ... :D

:eek:

Not when it comes to BLISS!

lol

Archived