Hey Brian my dad said that your envelope of mystery arrived. Gotta wait till I'm back home though.

:musesign:

we did send it before Christmas, for all of our of our Mesa Buddies!!

Sorry it took until the end of Feb to arrive, it got sent back to me that time and I've been workin away a lot so I just didn't round to sending it again!

(glad its there!)

Hi Guys!

I need some help! I've been thinking of getting the Muse logo on the inside of my right forearm.... do you think i'd regret it coz it actually is a word instead of a picture or something? What do you reckon? should i get it done?

Hi Guys!

I need some help! I've been thinking of getting the Muse logo on the inside of my right forearm.... do you think i'd regret it coz it actually is a word instead of a picture or something? What do you reckon? should i get it done?

i've been thinking about getting it done, but again...i'm unsure

Hi Guys!

It sounds good, but it depends on how badly you want it. Also what size were you thinking?

This talk of tatoos makes me remember the most awesome muse tatoo I've seen: Aurora's SMBH logo!

Hi Guys!

I want the logo, too. I've thought about it for a while and yeah, I really don't think I'd regret it. In the most simple explanation, Muse is just one of those bands you can't stop liking. They've changed my life so yep, I think it's a good idear.

i've been thinking about getting it done, but again...i'm unsure

:)

It sounds good, but it depends on how badly you want it. Also what size were you thinking?

This talk of tatoos makes me remember the most awesome muse tatoo I've seen: Aurora's SMBH logo!

Awww, thank yooooou! Well, guess what? I don't like it. :eek: Why? Cause it's not big enough!!! :LOL:

Yah that one was good. Personally I would not get the muse logo. I'd prob go wit the KoC horse logo thing prob on the side of my calve.

That would rock.

I want to get the OoS forks somewhere. Mayhaps on side.

I'm thinking not too big, like 5cm * 2cm or something. Really would like it :)

I know, right?! I'm still getting all giddy thinking about it.

It has that effect! lol

Did you publish your detailed account of the event on the Art and Poetry section of The Gallery?

You should!

I won't ask for royalties on my appearance until you hit the big money! :LOL:

Archived