We best find him!

You're in America, have you not seen him?:D:LOL:

Ok, good night, again!

byeee

I'll walk around tomorrow and maybe I'll see him.

Kylee owes me BIG time by missing the hives gig back in September. She missed out on Niklas walking around half naked the entire time.

YAH. I told her to start saving.

Yeah and you lot thought we'd gone in the pool or back to sleep instead of going and buying a gazebo ;) ;)

Was so funny, everyone thought we worked for British Airways because it wasn't a touristy part of America!

Would love to go back for another gig, but this time get beer before hand so we have it to drink after!

UK 24hr drinking FTW :D

EDIT: Ohh ohh, and lets not forget that the guy in that petrol station though we were ACTUALLY MUSE! and wished us luck for the gig!

And then nearly dying on the way back because of the confusing road traffic signal thingy! Bloody cars driving on the wrong side of the road :)

i shall be at the next arizona gig fosho

AHH. Didn't see thisssssss. :D You can harass Kirk with Christina and I.

Yeah and you lot thought we'd gone in the pool or back to sleep instead of going and buying a gazebo ;) ;)

Was so funny, everyone thought we worked for British Airways because it wasn't a touristy part of America!

Would love to go back for another gig, but this time get beer before hand so we have it to drink after!

UK 24hr drinking FTW :D

EDIT: Ohh ohh, and lets not forget that the guy in that petrol station though we were ACTUALLY MUSE! and wished us luck for the gig!

And then nearly dying on the way back because of the confusing road traffic signal thingy! Bloody cars driving on the wrong side of the road :)

While we stayed out in the hot sun. :phu: I keed, I keed.

I forgot about that! :LOL: "Why yes, yes we are Muse."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just last night, I was watching videos of New Born from the gig. Almost had a heart attack.

i miss you all!

i'm glad the thread is still alive!

:D

We'll all be togezzer again. :D

erm, not sure if I'm proud of this or not!!... but I'm asleep, STOOD UP, at a bar! A good 5 min or so, couldn't be woken, but the main thing is that I'm wearing my Mesa t-shirt!

:facepalm:

:LOL: You are awesome, ,my son.

made of win. :LOL:

not sure about 'win', but must be something daft :facepalm:

:LOL:

Just last night, I was watching videos of New Born from the gig. Almost had a heart attack.

We'll all be togezzer again. :D

:LOL: You are awesome, ,my son.

Shoe Born... oh yeeeaaaah! :happy:

Hey guys.. I've just spent the last little while reading through the posts leading up to and after the gig, lots of "lulz" ensued. :LOL:

Yes! That's what I meant. It most likely won't be until 2010. I'm trying to get Kylee, Mark, and Kate (brutal) to go.

AZ!!!

The Muse Cave of Wonders? Yeah. <3

Mind if I invite myself? :$

Hey guys.. I've just spent the last little while reading through the posts leading up to and after the gig, lots of "lulz" ensued. :LOL:

Those were some great times. :D I laugh just thinking about it.

Mind if I invite myself? :$

Narp! Go! Someone is already out and you can take their place.

DUUUDESSS. Aurora and I are meeting in Tempe to LINE-PARTY v2.0 for Franz Ferdinand. If anyone wants to tag along, we'll be there. :D

YEAH, we are! Baaaaaaaay-beh!

Archived