Sippe is now a chipmunk.

A ginger chipmunk.

Gingers are awesome.

Chipmunks are awesome.

I am awesome.

Simon makes me think of some nerdy kid with glasses who's playing World of Warcraft :awesome: like...when I hear "simon" i think of my brother Sean, who is, exactly that.

:LOL: The only game I play nowadays is Pokemon. :phu:

Umm, so has that little weird disclaimer at the bottom of the page, below the copyrights always been there???

Ok well, I just noticed that and decided to post here since this thread is out of topic anyways...

Yeah, it's been like that for...a while :p

**tries to restrain herself from insulting Nickelback**

Dude, it was meant as a derogatory comment. I don't like Nickelback, so go for it. Shame they're Canadian...

No, gingers have no souls.

Do I really have to mention Josh Homme for evidence on the contrary? This should be a given by now.

oh, I didn't even know Nickelback was Canadian. So. You guys never give us anything good! Nickelback, Avril Lavigne, Justin Bieber, and Green Day. :LOL:

Edit: Sorry if you're a Green Day fan.

Green Day is Canadian? Oh yea... :chuckle:

Nah, sometimes their songs on the radio are kind of fun and punky, but they don't have near as much style and class as bands like The Hives. I don't hate them, but I'm not really a fan because I have none of their music.

Edit: I might say Celine Dion, but we all know how that would go on a Muse forum :LOL: BUT, we gave you Arcade Fire, so I'd say that even things out :) and Billy Talent if anyone likes them.

Green Day is Canadian? Oh yea... :chuckle:

Nah, sometimes their songs on the radio are kind of fun and punky, but they don't have near as much style and class as bands like The Hives. I don't hate them, but I'm not really a fan because I have none of their music.

Edit: I might say Celine Dion, but we all know how that would go on a Muse forum :LOL: BUT, we gave you Arcade Fire, so I'd say that even things out :) and Billy Talent if anyone likes them.

Green Day is Ok, in my openion. And Celine Dion, well there is no doubt about it, she is talented... but she still isn't someone I'd look forward to for a new album! Hmm let's see... I like the song 'I surrender' from her... at least the chorus is good! :p

Green Day is Ok, in my openion. And Celine Dion, well there is no doubt about it, she is talented... but she still isn't someone I'd look forward to for a new album! Hmm let's see... I like the song 'I surrender' from her... at least the chorus is good! :p

No, I don't have any of her albums, but she's hard to escape from. I just manage to think of friggin' Titanic every time she's mentioned :p

Ya...she wrote the Titanic song, right? and everytime I hear her name I think of that and how she tried to name her tour "Muse" :stunned:

I don't like Green Day. I guess some of their songs are catchy but they destroyed the meaning of 'punk' and most of the time if I hear them on the radio I scream and change it... I know that sounds kind of like obsessive-hate, but I just do not like them! :p

Archived