Interview with Dom: Muse drummer wants to see young bears

a-museing

http://www.bernerzeitung.ch/region/bern/MuseDrummer-will-junge-Baeren-sehen/story/15504358

Muse drummer Dominic Howard will take a look before the first concert of the new tour yet, the young bears.

Dominic Howard, your crew has hauled an entire truck with English food to Bern - Muse not trust the Swiss food?

Dominic Howard: Yes, yes, I am a huge fan of fondue and raclette with potatoes. Last year in Geneva, we were at a place that stank brutal for cheese. I thought it was great, the other turned up her nose.

And what you like to Bern?

We had never even been here, I hope we do a little sightseeing.

Just go look at the young bear.

Bear right thing? Where are they? In the woods?

In the Bear Park.

You're crazy. Okay, I'll look at me go, I walk anyway because I need fresh air before the show. I will be extremely nervous.

Why start the tour in Bern Muse and not to a larger city, about London?

It is not on where we begin, we just like to Switzerland. And we have to carry around the whole stage, the order of the places where we play, so must bring with it a certain logic.

Do you like in stadiums?

It's awesome. The concert at Wembley was unbelievable a few years ago, where it grabbed us. The atmosphere in a stadium is electrifying, even for us, because people are not hundreds of meters away from us.

Then it annoys you determine that you are during the football World Cup on tour?

Football World Cup?

The start in about a week.

Yes, yes, I knew already that there is a world championship. Honestly, I have no idea about football. I do not care who wins.

You are looking for protesters to the concert tonight.

At the beginning to about a hundred people walking around with banners on the stage. As if a rally would take place. On the tables are lyrics. The idea we had of course because of the song "Uprising," in which refers to protest. This will be the first song. Oh dear, we must rehearse.

That sounds like a giant show. Are the fans not primarily because of the music itself is so pretty epic?

It takes the theatrical. We would like to see for yourself that is at a concert. And hey, we are only three on the stage - but we need to distract the people somehow!

Play in fact the songs that fans have chosen the online voting?

I think we have no choice, otherwise we were going to piss the fans (laughs). Everyone wants to hear "Citizen Erased", which we certainly have not played for a year. We had to practice really.

Dominic Howard (32) since the band's founding drummer of Muse. On Wednesday evening, playing the British in the Stade de Suisse - there are still some tickets.

That was a nice little interview thanks. Just about made sense of it. Dom is nervous (it did come over that the interviewer had caught him at a bad time when he felt he should be doing more rehearsal) and they have no choice but to play Citizen Erased or the fans will be pissed off! :chuckle:

That was a nice little interview thanks. Just about made sense of it. Dom is nervous (it did come over that the interviewer had caught him at a bad time when he felt he should be doing more rehearsal) and they have no choice but to play Citizen Erased or the fans will be pissed off! :chuckle:

No wonder they've got all that food; comfort food in case they fuck up :chuckle:

I think we have no choice, otherwise we were going to piss the fans (laughs). Everyone wants to hear "Citizen Erased", which we certainly have not played for a year. We had to practice really.

lol

he knows us :rolleyes:

lulz.

Dom knows us too well to be honest. Proof they created the polls to try and stop beef like I thought, but if they ignore the setlist poll top 5 results like they did last night they'll cause even more beef.

A whole truck of English food? :LOL:

I thought that was so funny! I was a protester and all the drinks for us we got backstage were from England...water, coke etc :chuckle: There was also a whole canteen tent. It was huge and really like a restaurant with flowers and candles on the tables! :LOL::LOL:

Archived