May I please keep Matt saying "I think we need to rename the muse website to citizenerased.com" at LCCC today? Thanks:)

added

can i keep Dom getting covered in streamers at LCCG? :D oh and Matt having a laugh and unzipping Dom's so called 'catsuit'? :LOL:

thanks

added

Can I be keeper of this tweet by Chris : Dom cant even kick a ball. His jeans are too skinny

added

I would like to be the keeper of the Gig in Los Angeles on the 26th of September 2010.

Please and thank you. :D

added

Can I please be the keeper of the streamer covered tower at LCCC and Undisclosed Desires at LCCC too? :)

Cheers <3

added

Please can I be the keeper of Take a Bow and the Butterflies and Hurricanes piano solo at LCCC?

Thankyou :)

added

Can I be the keeper of the rising UFO stage during Undisclosed Desires at Manchester LCCC on the 4th September 2010 and Unnatural Selection at Manchester LCCC on the 4th September please :D

added

please may i keep Dom ducking glowsticks at Manchester LCCC? please and thank you! :D p.s this is a genius thread!

added

Can I keep Matt smiling at the crowds screams during his Undisclosed Desires Keytar Solo at the LCCC please? Thanks :)

added

Can I keep Resistance pro-shot at Oxegen 2010 please? :happy:

Cheers!

added

may i keep

Time is running out, MK Jam and Take a Bow from the LCCC gig on the 4th September

and can i "drop" the way matt says Pwogramme in overture and Resume in Uprising

thank you very much :D

Take a bow was claimed before. the others added and removed

id like to add one to my keeps, matt spitting on his jacket during hysteria @ rock am ring 2004. please and thanks. :D

added

Can i be Keeper of all the Hexagons on The Resistance album cover? Pleeeease:)

And Doms Columbia Flag?

Thanks

(I dont know if theyve been taken:/)

added

Can I please be the keeper of Dom's camp voice at LCCC 04/09/10?

Thanks. ;)

added

OK, so can I be the keeper of Muse @ LCCC on 4/09/2010 , please ?

added

Can i also keep Citizen Erased at Wembley 11/9/10?

Edit-

And The Resistance Flag?

Thanks

added

remember you can have only 5 keeps for each category

thank ya thank ya.

i was also hoping i could return doms giant stuffed banana & beer goggles, and add 'chris tackling dom @ route du rock 2001.' please and thanks again. :D

removed and added

May I please keep Matt saying: "You're the real fans" at Wembley on 9/11/2010"? Thank you:)

added

Can I keep the MK Ultra intro @ Goffertpark '10??

added

Can i keep the Assassin intro please?

If it isnt already taken?

added

Can i keep the song Resistance from Pavilhão Atlântico?

added

Can I keep RBS at Wembley tonight?? Thanks :D

added

Can I keep :\mm/: and "Sex in paaaain" in Jimmy Kane and "This life could be the last" Blackout? THankies in advance :D

added

Can I keep the complete SILENCE of Muse fans during Ruled by Secrecy last night? thanks :)

added

Archived