:awesome: What a brilliant idea!! Its sure to be effective...

I haven't given it that much serious thought. Off the top of my head, maybe

PLECTRUM OR DRUMSTICKS PLZ

*REQUEST SONG HERE* probably won't work, though...

I CAN HAS UR BABIEZ?

We need to come up with some witty comments :chuckle: Or ones involving ninja assassins :ninja:

I don't really have to think about uni stuff for a little while, still :p:LOL:

I hope so!

Yay! "DOM I WANT YOUR STICKS!" :LOL:

I'm doing that!!

I'll just whisper that into his ear at the airport >.>

I think witty ninja assassin comments are necessary....but I can't seem to think of any right now... :(

My first gig was Chili Peppers at Sidney Meyer Music Bowl. In 2007. Didn't go to another since Nov 2009, been to many since. Will be going to heaps more next year since i will be 18 and will be able to go to 18+ gigs.

This is what I'm waiting for. I hate restrictions -_-

My first gig was Chili Peppers at Sidney Meyer Music Bowl. In 2007. Didn't go to another since Nov 2009, been to many since. Will be going to heaps more next year since i will be 18 and will be able to go to 18+ gigs.

Mmmm, it's kind of good right now because it's filtering out a lot meaning my wallet is heavier and I'm not going out during the week willy nilly.

Apart from sleepmakeswaves playing all 18+ gigs for ~$10 and I'm dying to see them live.

This is what I'm waiting for. I hate restrictions -_-

Mmmm, it's kind of good right now because it's filtering out a lot meaning my waller is heavier and I'm not going out during the week willy nilly.

Apart from sleepmakeswaves playing all 18+ gigs for ~$10 and I'm dying to see them live.

Yer, oh well, plenty of good times ahead then. You can go to some 18+ with a guardian but i think you have to leave at a certain time or something.

I hope so!

Yay! "DOM I WANT YOUR STICKS!" :LOL:

I'm doing that!!

I'll just whisper that into his ear at the airport >.>

I think witty ninja assassin comments are necessary....but I can't seem to think of any right now... :(

:LOL: Nice one :cool:

Good plan. You could always force him into your plans, though:eyebrows: ...I'll just stop, now. :shifty:

:yesey: yeah I can't think of anything, either :(

Wassup Ninjas? Not long now :awesome:

I vaguely remember myself saying something like that.. but all I could find was this :LOL: :

:facepalm:

The shop is right in the CBD of Melbourne! If you have some time to kill while your here I could show you where it is :yesey:

The Seduce Bellamy bit had me in fits. Totally our objective :yesey:

I forgot about that place! I was wondering the CBD just on wednesday!!! Argh. I'll have to google that shop and put in in my iphone so next time i'm in Melb I'll go there.

Newtown is a brilliant place to visit day or night.

Kings Cross I'd avoid unless you pump an average of 8 hours of rave beats and 25 tablets of ecstasy (or you're a footballer, hur hur)

Sydney CBD is good. Plenty of shops around. Queen Victoria Building and Pitt Street are very great places to look at everything you know you will never be able to afford :D

Visit the Rocks, grab pancakes, good fun. There's also the Museum of Contemporary Art which is always great (don't ask me, I'm not a girl)

I plan on checking out Paddy Markets. Last time i were there (Pre-Muse) there were all these band-related stalls. So now i wanna go and see what Muse stuff i can find. :)

I have been the the normal Museum which was great. They had a wooly mammoth, sabertooth tiger and dinosaurs. /soundslamenow.

Hey guys, I'm going to see Muse tonight.

Have fun!!! :kiss:

[/isashamedididn'treadALLthe pagesimissed] :$

Archived