Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Last time they came to Australia they played some rarities (Ruled By Secrecy, Fury, Micro Cuts, Bliss, Apocalypse Please and others) and Asian gigs this year got Citizen Erased, Bliss, Sunburn, Dead Star and Can't Take My Eyes Off You during arena gigs :)

Asia didn't have the towers.

So the towers determine the songs they are going to play?

^^ +1, this was more expensive than I was anticipating. Okay, yes, I was prepared to pay more to have a seat, so I feel sorry for those who had to buy GA at the same price.

Since when we first did the "Muse must play..." idea a couple of months back, I didn't know they had cut the number of songs on the set list down to 17 or 18. So maybe we'll only get 2 or so rarities.

As long as they play 2-3 songs from OoS, TIRO, UD, KOC with the harmonica, SMBH, (maybe) MoTP, Hysteria and maybe 1 Showbiz song as a special treat, I will leave a very happy girl.

I've given up on Sunburn :(

So the towers determine the songs they are going to play?

^^ +1, this was more expensive than I was anticipating. Okay, yes, I was prepared to pay more to have a seat, so I feel sorry for those who had to buy GA at the same price.

Since when we first did the "Muse must play..." idea a couple of months back, I didn't know they had cut the number of songs on the set list down to 17 or 18. So maybe we'll only get 2 or so rarities.

As long as they play 2-3 songs from OoS, TIRO, UD, KOC with the harmonica, SMBH, (maybe) MoTP, Hysteria and maybe 1 Showbiz song as a special treat, I will leave a very happy girl.

I've given up on Sunburn :(

The recent USA gigs have only had 15 songs.

And sunburn has been played 1 or 2 times on the Resistance tour I believe, so there is still a chance.

Also, its pretty much certain that we will get Time is running out, Undisclosed Desires, Knights of Cydonia, Map of the Problematique and Hysteria. My only doubt is Map of the Problematique as it seems they've got it on rotation, however its still very common in their setlists.

The recent USA gigs have only had 15 songs.

And sunburn has been played 1 or 2 times on the Resistance tour I believe, so there is still a chance.

Also, its pretty much certain that we will get Time is running out, Undisclosed Desires, Knights of Cydonia, Map of the Problematique and Hysteria. My only doubt is Map of the Problematique as it seems they've got it on rotation, however its still very common in their setlists.

Shit shit shit. Forgive me Muse and everyone else here for saying this but...that was a lot of money I spent on a ticket. For 15 songs. How many did they play when they came here in 2007?

Maybe the pretty lights will make up for it? :awesome: Or maybe they'll play more for us because we're Australia :D

I know, but it's only once or twice. It's not a definite thing like UD will be, because UD is a single off the most recent album. Sunburn is like...hm the second or third single from Showbiz?

Map of the P would be awesome, and I've seen it in some setlists so I'm pinning my hopes more on that than Sunburn now :LOL:

Are you sure? Setlist.fm says they are doing 17 song gigs...

setlist FM is always changing, with people making corrections etc. probs not trust worthy.

muse is also one of the bands that loathes playing the same setlist day after day, there's pretty much no way of predicting :stunned:

No...

okay, i definently didn't word that right. there's definently going to be songs they play on every show in the tour, but they are not going to play the same setlist on every show on the tour. but the ones that are pretty much guaranteed are not the ones we really want to hear :|

Wait, you're serious?

I thought you were being sarcastic...

Have you even looked at the setlists played this tour? They're pretty much all the same except for a few small rotations every now and then.

yeah. they've said it themselves though, by about 3/4 through a tour, they hate doing the same thing night after night, thats why they always have epic stage set ups, too keep it interesting for them

also, take a bow would be awesome.:D

Archived