I do wonder if Muse will continue this when they bring out album #6... if we're just going to always have safe setlists and cheese through-out. Honestly, they've changed so much since Absolution.

7 songs from LP #6

Uprising

Resistance

USoE

Supermassive

Starlight

Knights

TIRO

Hysteria

Feeling Good

Plug In Baby

one of New Born/Stockholm Syndrome/Unnatural Selection

It was funny at Brum when Matt said 'we're gonna play a song we've never played live before' I screamed my head off, everyone around me just looked at me like I was a freak! :LOL:

mann, Im still so gutted that at possibly my only chance for a while to see MK Ultra live, and the first time they ever played it, it was about 2 minutes after some fucking asshole stole my phone, so i was like BLEHH :( :( throughout all of MK Ultra. sad timez :(

However this fueled my rage and made going nuts in the mosh pit ever so much more sweet :awesome:

mann, Im still so gutted that at possibly my only chance for a while to see MK Ultra live, and the first time they ever played it, it was about 2 minutes after some fucking asshole stole my phone, so i was like BLEHH :( :( throughout all of MK Ultra. sad timez :(

However this fueled my rage and made going nuts in the mosh pit ever so much more sweet :awesome:

Ohhh I remember you saying about that... sorry to hear it. :( I'd have knocked his brains out!

I can't help being anguished for Paris shows...

I'm going to both gigs and I begin to think that the line-ups are going to be the only difference between the 11th and the 12th...

Plus, I had thought they might be playing CE, Bliss or showbiz (poll songs), but in Italy they just played the 2 songs that were already included in the initial setlist... So if I follow this logic, the only song that has a chance to be played is IBTY! Great... I still don't get why this song arrived in Muse's 5 best songs?!

Cheesy setlist isn't encouraging. I like the album though, I adore MK Ultra... And it's one of the single song of the album they don't play.

Very very disappointing!

I hope I will be proved wrong tomorrow and enjoy myself anyway! Even if the weather is shitty as hell T_T

SP, RbS, AP = plzthxkbai!!

Not fussed about Soaked. I think it's shite. Can't see them playing a song that has never been released officially (what will all the twilighters think?) and is also a bad version United States of Eurasia.

SP, RbS, AP = plzthxkbai!!

Not fussed about Soaked. I think it's shite. Can't see them playing a song that has never been released officially (what will all the twilighters think?) and is also a bad version United States of Eurasia.

In Soviet Russia, United States of Eurasia is a bad version of Soaked.

Archived