Here's one then. I dreamed last night that Dom was in my band and we were playing a gig and he went off half way through because he was sick. And then everyone said “what are we going to do now?” and I went :mad: “Oh for fuck's sake – I'll play his part – why do I always have to do EVERYTHING around here! Why can't someone else show initiative for a change?” And I played drums and my part at the same time. :stunned:

I think I must have dreamed this because

a) I have been secretly thinking about looking for an extra member without saying anything... (where is the guilty smiley?)

b) It always seems I have to do EVERYTHING.

c) I am recording my own stuff at the moment and I am doing EVERYTHING!

So the moral of my dream is get more slaves.

I would do anything too to go at one of the shows from the resistance tour. I hope they come to Canada next year or eventually:musesign:

US is more realistic though, but I don't have money and I don't want to see U2, I find them boring...

xD The hilarious irony is that people always expect supporting bands to be total shit and no one really goes to see them, but little do they know there's a whole group of people who could care less about the headlining band because they just want to see Muse :LOL: It's like we're a secret society... SSOM. The Secret Society of Obsessed Musers :ninja:

Here's one then. I dreamed last night that Dom was in my band and we were playing a gig and he went off half way through because he was sick. And then everyone said “what are we going to do now?” and I went :mad: “Oh for fuck's sake – I'll play his part – why do I always have to do EVERYTHING around here! Why can't someone else show initiative for a change?” And I played drums and my part at the same time. :stunned:

I think I must have dreamed this because

a) I have been secretly thinking about looking for an extra member without saying anything... (where is the guilty smiley?)

b) It always seems I have to do EVERYTHING.

c) I am recording my own stuff at the moment and I am doing EVERYTHING!

So the moral of my dream is get more slaves.

Oh, the nostalgia you bring back :LOL: Thank God I decided to go solo for a few months. I might have murdered my bandies otherwise.

I'm happy to be having Muse dreams again, but they just get more and more rediculous...

This one was just about Dom. It started in an assylum, in one cell with a crazy guy named Oscar. Oscar left for a bath, so I looked through his drawers and found a bunch of magazine clippings, some of which were pieced together to look like Dom (:stunned:). I warned Dom about the nutter that was obsessed with him, and we went to the courthouse/CSI lab for a restraining order. He and Oscar started yelling at each other. A cop brought out a police report stating that the two had shared a wild night together a few years before and Dom never called Oscar back. Oscar was sent back to the nut house for a few extra years, and Dom was to be locked up. My friend and I snuck into the closet where he was being held and carefully knocked him unconcious (What?!). He turned into a sea lion (What's with all the blubbery Arctic critters?) and we brought him to the vet/hospital. Then my friend Jeff shows up in the lobby, along with my old music teacher, who tells us that the cafeteria is open. We forget all about Dom and run to get food...

What is wrong with my brain? :facepalm:

I'm happy to be having Muse dreams again, but they just get more and more rediculous...

This one was just about Dom. It started in an assylum, in one cell with a crazy guy named Oscar. Oscar left for a bath, so I looked through his drawers and found a bunch of magazine clippings, some of which were pieced together to look like Dom (:stunned:). I warned Dom about the nutter that was obsessed with him, and we went to the courthouse/CSI lab for a restraining order. He and Oscar started yelling at each other. A cop brought out a police report stating that the two had shared a wild night together a few years before and Dom never called Oscar back. Oscar was sent back to the nut house for a few extra years, and Dom was to be locked up. My friend and I snuck into the closet where he was being held and carefully knocked him unconcious (What?!). He turned into a sea lion (What's with all the blubbery Arctic critters?) and we brought him to the vet/hospital. Then my friend Jeff shows up in the lobby, along with my old music teacher, who tells us that the cafeteria is open. We forget all about Dom and run to get food...

:LOL::LOL::LOL: The ending made me laugh so much ^^

But Muse>Food :awesome:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

poor dom.

xD The hilarious irony is that people always expect supporting bands to be total shit and no one really goes to see them, but little do they know there's a whole group of people who could care less about the headlining band because they just want to see Muse :LOL: It's like we're a secret society... SSOM. The Secret Society of Obsessed Musers :ninja:

*is a part of this Society*

Yay I just remembered the dream I had last night..

I was in the field with sheep and Dom. Dom was riding one of them, and he had dressed up as a king. He had a huge crown on his head, and I remember the crown having a picture of Matt in it.

Then he jumped off the sheep, and started drumming. Then he began humming a song, I can't remember what it was, but i knew it. Some kind of a children's song. Then Chris and Matt ran there, they start doing some kind of ritual around Dom and the drum, and they were all humming the melody. Then Matt jumps at me, screams "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MIC?!", gives me a bitchslap and runs back to continue the ritual.

Then I had this huge journey where I travelled around the United States of Eurasia, it looked a bit like runescape, and finally finding the mic. Then I went back to the field and gave Matt the mic. He performed an amazing Stockholm syndrome, and then I woke up.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: The ending made me laugh so much ^^

But Muse>Food :awesome:

Now that I'm awake I feel so bad for leaving him all blubbery and unconcious xD And yes, Muse does > Food (Elementary math terms? What ever happened to pwnage? lol)

I was in the field with sheep and Dom. Dom was riding one of them, and he had dressed up as a king. He had a huge crown on his head, and I remember the crown having a picture of Matt in it.

Then he jumped off the sheep, and started drumming. Then he began humming a song, I can't remember what it was, but i knew it. Some kind of a children's song. Then Chris and Matt ran there, they start doing some kind of ritual around Dom and the drum, and they were all humming the melody. Then Matt jumps at me, screams "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MIC?!", gives me a bitchslap and runs back to continue the ritual.

Then I had this huge journey where I travelled around the United States of Eurasia, it looked a bit like runescape, and finally finding the mic. Then I went back to the field and gave Matt the mic. He performed an amazing Stockholm syndrome, and then I woke up.

rofl

This dream is genius :LOL: Was Matt naked? :p

nothing, it's genius!! xDD

*is a part of this Society*

<--------- also part of this society

Hahahahaha!! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MIC!?*bitch slapped* that part killed me!! xDD

I had this weird dream/sleep talking moment this morning and I remember none of it (except the dream....obviously). Any description of the sleep talking is coming from my roommate, not me.

At around 2:30 last night I passed out and fell asleep. I had a dream that I was at the grocery store and was shopping for some roasted chestnuts. I stopped in an aisle that had these thick cookies that were dipped in a ton of chocolate and I was really tempted to buy them when in the next aisle over I heard yelling. So I went over and it was the produce aisle and Matt was arguing with one of the shop keeps about the quality of the bananas. The poor kid was saying that he isn't in control of the produce, he works in the deli and happened to be walking by. Matt said that it was unacceptable and that the bananas were bruised. How was he supposed to make pudding with bruised bananas?! (I assume he wanted to make banana pudding) The kid said he would gladly hand Matt over to someone who works in produce but Matt said no, he wanted to talk to him. The kid said that he would get no answers out of him because he doesn't work in produce and Matt said that he should still know all the functions of the grocery. I decided to step in and said that perhaps Matt should just get different bananas. Matt turned to me and said "I chose these bananas, I shouldn't have to change bananas because people are lazy. Now it isn't about the standard of produce, it's about the standards these people are setting for the store and for themselves." The kid burst into laughter and said "Dude, you're taking bananas way too seriously!" Matt got really pissed then and said "Are you laughing at me?" And the kid was like what no! And Matt said "Are you mocking me?" And threw the bananas at him.

At this point, I was woken up by my roommate at 5:30 saying (and from this point I don't remember any of this):

A: Kat! Why is the light on? .... Kat....why is your laptop on your face? Holy shit are you sleeping?

Me: OH SHIT THE BANANAS!

A: What?!

Me: *proceeds to turn off every electrical device* I was Googling, ok?

A: Yeah, ok. Night.

:facepalm:

I had this weird dream/sleep talking moment this morning and I remember none of it (except the dream....obviously). Any description of the sleep talking is coming from my roommate, not me.

At around 2:30 last night I passed out and fell asleep. I had a dream that I was at the grocery store and was shopping for some roasted chestnuts. I stopped in an aisle that had these thick cookies that were dipped in a ton of chocolate and I was really tempted to buy them when in the next aisle over I heard yelling. So I went over and it was the produce aisle and Matt was arguing with one of the shop keeps about the quality of the bananas. The poor kid was saying that he isn't in control of the produce, he works in the deli and happened to be walking by. Matt said that it was unacceptable and that the bananas were bruised. How was he supposed to make pudding with bruised bananas?! (I assume he wanted to make banana pudding) The kid said he would gladly hand Matt over to someone who works in produce but Matt said no, he wanted to talk to him. The kid said that he would get no answers out of him because he doesn't work in produce and Matt said that he should still know all the functions of the grocery. I decided to step in and said that perhaps Matt should just get different bananas. Matt turned to me and said "I chose these bananas, I shouldn't have to change bananas because people are lazy. Now it isn't about the standard of produce, it's about the standards these people are setting for the store and for themselves." The kid burst into laughter and said "Dude, you're taking bananas way too seriously!" Matt got really pissed then and said "Are you laughing at me?" And the kid was like what no! And Matt said "Are you mocking me?" And threw the bananas at him.

At this point, I was woken up by my roommate at 5:30 saying (and from this point I don't remember any of this):

A: Kat! Why is the light on? .... Kat....why is your laptop on your face? Holy shit are you sleeping?

:stunned:...:awesome:

haha! I could not stop laughing the entire time!!!

win:LOL:

Another one about Dom :rolleyes: Is it too much to ask to dream about Matt on a beach or something? *sigh* Whatever. Here's the dream...

I was in this mansion with my Sims (I get bored, okay?) during a terrible storm. The windows shatter and I go looking for Sim Dom, to find that he is dead. I pick up a little headstone with his face on it and show it to Sim Matt and Sim Morgan, who don't really care and proceed to go back to sleep despite the fact that the wind is blowing furniture around the house. Next I'm in a car with my friend and her boyfriend, still holding the headstone. I show it to them (apparently I can't speak) and they say "God, Sing, you need to lay off the Muse for a while" :facepalm:

I think this is the most utterly pointless dream I have ever had in my life :facepalm:

:awesome: :awesome: Win! Win! Made of Win!

:awesome:

:LOL::LOL:

That is a purely fantastic dream.

Guest QueenOfNerds

I had another odd Muse gig dream.

I dreamt that I was at the front of their gig at the 02 and it was a very strange gig. As soon as they came out they were showing a lot of contempt for the crowd. Every time I would catch Matt's eye he would sort of scowl at me and look away.

They had no instruments and they were on wires flying around the stage.

And they weren't performing the music there were lots of opera singers everywhere just singing nonsense.

Well I went home devistated and dropped into my mums house. I looked in the canal at the back of her house and there was a stage being set up.

I went out there and Kasabian were playing a secret gig there!

We got right up close to them and it was amazing.

Guest QueenOfNerds

:LOL: Matt and his bananas he is very particular you know!

I had another odd Muse gig dream.

I dreamt that I was at the front of their gig at the 02 and it was a very strange gig. As soon as they came out they were showing a lot of contempt for the crowd. Every time I would catch Matt's eye he would sort of scowl at me and look away.

They had no instruments and they were on wires flying around the stage.

And they weren't performing the music there were lots of opera singers everywhere just singing nonsense.

Well I went home devistated and dropped into my mums house. I looked in the canal at the back of her house and there was a stage being set up.

I went out there and Kasabian were playing a secret gig there!

We got right up close to them and it was amazing.

I don't know if I should be sad or happy for you in this dream. Are you sure it wasn't the Kronos Quartet you we're playing with? (lolz) ....I know I just made a total classical nerd joke that no one will get. Look them up. Their music is a little :wtf:

BUT KASABIAN OWNS! YAYYYY!

:) just remembered my muse dream......

so i was watching tv with my mom in the living room and suddenly Muse showed up and started playing stockholm syndrome (it was mtv or something, without all the crappy reality tv) but it sounded kinda weird and like it wasn't even matt singing.:stunned: of course i still went nuts and started bouncing up and down in the chair and stuff.... mostly because here in the stupid US they would never play Muse. and my mom was like :wtf:

then i woke up wishing they were on tv :p

I had a dream last night that Bells and Jay from the Inbetweeners were going at it.

Lovely :chuckle:

This one isn't really that funny, but I found it to be mildly enjoyable...

Zane Lowe was interviewing about 30 people, most of which were really famous people, and some of which were old teachers of mine (:wtf:). They were all sitting on these stair things in front of a wall, and there were a few doors around it. The boys were going to perform a song after everybody had been interviewed so, growing impatient, they started smuggling people out of the room by various means (knocking people out and dragging them away, tricking them into leaving, etc.). And at the end they did TIRO :happy:

(devious bastards :LOL:)

Lovely :chuckle:

This one isn't really that funny, but I found it to be mildly enjoyable...

Zane Lowe was interviewing about 30 people, most of which were really famous people, and some of which were old teachers of mine (:wtf:). They were all sitting on these stair things in front of a wall, and there were a few doors around it. The boys were going to perform a song after everybody had been interviewed so, growing impatient, they started smuggling people out of the room by various means (knocking people out and dragging them away, tricking them into leaving, etc.). And at the end they did TIRO :happy:

(devious bastards :LOL:)

wait. so in your dream muse had devious ninja skills?:ninja:...:stunned:...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

awesome! I havnt had a muse dream in soooo long:(