I only remember a few bits of this dream which is a shame cause I just remember it being rather amusing. Anyway I dunno how I got to be there but I was in a crowd with my family I think... it wasn't a concert or anything but it was inside and there was just loads of people. Then I see Matt, Dom and Chris appear walking through the crowd and everyone's like woooooooo and then i'm just like :stunned: then before I know it, they'd already walked past me and I was disappointed cause I wanted to see them properly in person, so of course I grabbed my trusty Sky+ remote and I rewinded so that they walked past again :awesome: but Dom and Chris disappeared so it was only Matt walking past (it was the Wembley Matt with the red suit) and I was calling his name but he didn't hear me, he was too busy walking around like :D. And THEN he forgot something so he went back... I can't remember what he forgot though, probably his banana... then when he reappeared again it was V Festival Matt with the longish hair, red jeans and Atticus jacket... and he was running around doing his crazy manic laugh and Dom was at the front of the crowd pissing himself.

Weird. :erm: wish I could have better dreams :LOL:

I had a dream like two days ago...but I can barely remember it....

I remember I was here on the boards and I was talking to Laure and Dom (Raining Muses) and we were discussing something musey, but I don't remember, then like I think it was an advertisement on t.v about Plug In Baby stuff like plates or something and like a clothing line or some sort of household accessories and it was playing the song and such and it was like "Get yours today for just 199.99. But if you call now you'll get a discounted price of just 189.99 plus 10 bucks shipping and handling!!" and such. And then like I was still on the boards I think, but then like Laure and rainy were in the house with me and the whole time I was trying to find the groove so I could get it on my psp, and then finally I got it and I was so happy!! And I was listening to it like "Yayyay! I finally gots it! :3" and then I woke up and realised...I didn't have it :(

but...Plug in Baby plates and forks and such? a clothing line?? Household products?? wth? xDD

I had an odd dream 2 nights ago, although I also can't remember all of it, but i remember it being quite weird.

Me and a mate were at a muse concert and it got to the interlude where they go off stage. I left the hall for a sec, and matt was out there :LOL: For some reason though I remember him having a different voice though lol. Anyway I remember talking to him and he mentioned something about a pole... and I said 'oh, like citizen erased...' then matt laughed at my hilarious joke :erm: (don't worry I don't get it either...). Then Matt realized that he had to get back on stage and he offered me a pepsi on the way in. Then I realized everyone was walking out! Including my mate who said 'man that was crap, they didn't play for very long at all!' and I just thought 'haha sucker, that was just an interlude'. So then I walked back in the hall and they played unintended, but it was a piano version, that was really fast, and it sounded shit :happy:

Last Thursday I dreamt that my bf turned into Matt Bellamy and Robert Patterson at the same time

I've been slightly disturbed ever since :LOL:

Bella's Lullaby + B&H solo = Bella's & Hurricanes.

He may have the musical ability of every composer to grace sheet music combined... but he wants to suck your blood. He may be insanly atractive...but then he's insanly attractive. He may have eyes worthy of cheesey clichés from respecable people, but he also has a left eye that makes you want caramel. He may wear black, white and red all the time but he also likes to wear lipstick and blue/grey sweaters.

I'm slightly desturbed too.:stunned:

I finally had another Muse dream, and in a way it actually kind of makes sense...

I was invited by the boys to bring two of my friends to a Michael Jackson tribute concert (it was in his honor, but he was the one performing... :stunned:). There were about 30 people in our party cause everybody brought somebody, so I was in the back about 7 rows away from Matt, Chris, and Dom (:mad:). Chris brought his kids and an additional 6 children (who were all part polar bear :wtf:), so his family made up most of the group. One of my friends started smoking weed (wtf?) and the other put his arm around me and brought me outside, where Chris was telling Dom about people's reactions to him having so many children (he used alot of :eek: and :rolleyes: and :stunned:. Yes. He was posting to Dom using smilies :facepalm:).

Err... maybe not as much sense as I thought xD

I had an odd dream 2 nights ago, although I also can't remember all of it, but i remember it being quite weird.

Me and a mate were at a muse concert and it got to the interlude where they go off stage. I left the hall for a sec, and matt was out there :LOL: For some reason though I remember him having a different voice though lol. Anyway I remember talking to him and he mentioned something about a pole... and I said 'oh, like citizen erased...' then matt laughed at my hilarious joke :erm: (don't worry I don't get it either...). Then Matt realized that he had to get back on stage and he offered me a pepsi on the way in. Then I realized everyone was walking out! Including my mate who said 'man that was crap, they didn't play for very long at all!' and I just thought 'haha sucker, that was just an interlude'. So then I walked back in the hall and they played unintended, but it was a piano version, that was really fast, and it sounded shit :happy:

:LOL: Wtk?

your non joke could become our inside joke. xDD

Bella's Lullaby + B&H solo = Bella's & Hurricanes.

He may have the musical ability of every composer to grace sheet music combined... but he wants to suck your blood. He may be insanly atractive...but then he's insanly attractive. He may have eyes worthy of cheesey clichés from respecable people, but he also has a left eye that makes you want caramel. He may wear black, white and red all the time but he also likes to wear lipstick and blue/grey sweaters.

I'm slightly desturbed too.:stunned:

woah woah woah...It's true that Robert pattinson wrote a song that he submitted to be pick for bella's lullaby, but his song was not chosen. :happy:

p.s. I don't think he's that cute, I mean the guy doesn't look that bad, not at all, but as Edward he ain't that cute.

I finally had another Muse dream, and in a way it actually kind of makes sense...

I was invited by the boys to bring two of my friends to a Michael Jackson tribute concert (it was in his honor, but he was the one performing... :stunned:). There were about 30 people in our party cause everybody brought somebody, so I was in the back about 7 rows away from Matt, Chris, and Dom (:mad:). Chris brought his kids and an additional 6 children (who were all part polar bear :wtf:), so his family made up most of the group. One of my friends started smoking weed (wtf?) and the other put his arm around me and brought me outside, where Chris was telling Dom about people's reactions to him having so many children (he used alot of :eek: and :rolleyes: and :stunned:. Yes. He was posting to Dom using smilies :facepalm:).

Brilliant!! this dream is brilliant!! :LOL:

hey sing! and matthew?

I had a dream involving Muse. Although it was a mean one. But anyway...

So I'm at a Muse concert and it's about to start. I'm with one of my best friends who's actually enjoying it even though she doesn't like Muse. So at the first sight I see of Matt, the whole dream becomes all blurry and fuzzy and then becomes clear again and instead of at the concert, I am backstage. I'm so confused cause I just miss the whole concert and now I am backstage. My best friend is still next to me and I ask her if what happened to me happened to her and she's like no. She said she saw the whole concert. I get over it then go in line for there was a autograph signing for the band. So the minute Matt's sharpie goes on my picture for him to sign, the dream blurs out again and becomes all fuzzy then when it becomes all clear, I'm at my house in my bedroom sitting on my bed with an autograph from Muse in my hands. I get confused again. I missed everything...again! I look at the autograph and it says, "Maria, you rock- Matt, Chris, Dom. Then I get a text from my best friend who went to the concert. She wrote, "Hey wasn't that an amazing concert? Glad you took me!" I respond back by saying, "I feel like I missed the whole thing and didn't hear a thing." She responded back by saying, "Erm, Maria, you feeling okay? I mean you were at the concert.." Then my dream ended from my cat waking me up...again. :p

I had a dream involving Muse. Although it was a mean one. But anyway...

So I'm at a Muse concert and it's about to start. I'm with one of my best friends who's actually enjoying it even though she doesn't like Muse. So at the first sight I see of Matt, the whole dream becomes all blurry and fuzzy and then becomes clear again and instead of at the concert, I am backstage. I'm so confused cause I just miss the whole concert and now I am backstage. My best friend is still next to me and I ask her if what happened to me happened to her and she's like no. She said she saw the whole concert. I get over it then go in line for there was a autograph signing for the band. So the minute Matt's sharpie goes on my picture for him to sign, the dream blurs out again and becomes all fuzzy then when it becomes all clear, I'm at my house in my bedroom sitting on my bed with an autograph from Muse in my hands. I get confused again. I missed everything...again! I look at the autograph and it says, "Maria, you rock- Matt, Chris, Dom. Then I get a text from my best friend who went to the concert. She wrote, "Hey wasn't that an amazing concert? Glad you took me!" I respond back by saying, "I feel like I missed the whole thing and didn't hear a thing." She responded back by saying, "Erm, Maria, you feeling okay? I mean you were at the concert.." Then my dream ended from my cat waking me up...again. :p

It must have been so frustrating :(

It must have been so frustrating :(

Yes, yes it was. Then for the whole day I was thinking about it at school. I told my friends yet they didn't give a shit then I talked to my friend online AIM who actually likes Muse. He said maybe it's cause I was all excited the night before that I might actually see Muse live that I happened to dream about how the concert experience for the first time will be...but the dream made me mad. Now I can't see them live cause my parents said no :( That's what happens when you have parents who are still a little over protected over you...well that's what happens when your still 13. Bleh :p

Yes, yes it was. Then for the whole day I was thinking about it at school. I told my friends yet they didn't give a shit then I talked to my friend online AIM who actually likes Muse. He said maybe it's cause I was all excited the night before that I might actually see Muse live that I happened to dream about how the concert experience for the first time will be...but the dream made me mad. Now I can't see them live cause my parents said no :( That's what happens when you have parents who are still a little over protected over you...well that's what happens when your still 13. Bleh :p

That's horribly frustrating. But I guess they are right in a way, it's true that you're very young :stunned: But then again, I never been to a concert, so I can't tell if they are dangerous lol!

That's horribly frustrating. But I guess they are right in a way, it's true that you're very young :stunned: But then again, I never been to a concert, so I can't tell if they are dangerous lol!

Ahahahaha. Well actually it's just my parents are really strict too. And besides they don't want me to focus sooo much on music and stuff like that 'cause I get easily distracted by it:LOL:. But how ironic there telling me to back off from music when they don't give a shit about me blasting Muse and other songs in my bedroom and half the time I'm on the computer listening and finding music. Besides they encouraged me to join my school orchestra and stuff like that. Mostly they think I'm not responsible to go to a concert with a friend or something. Not even with parental guidance. Either way I just wish to see Muse before I die...although that's gonna be in a while, haha.

Ahahahaha. Well actually it's just my parents are really strict too. And besides they don't want me to focus sooo much on music and stuff like that 'cause I get easily distracted by it:LOL:. But how ironic there telling me to back off from music when they don't give a shit about me blasting Muse and other songs in my bedroom and half the time I'm on the computer listening and finding music. Besides they encouraged me to join my school orchestra and stuff like that. Mostly they think I'm not responsible to go to a concert with a friend or something. Not even with parental guidance. Either way I just wish to see Muse before I die...although that's gonna be in a while, haha.

I think they're wrong. Music is such an amazing source of inspiration. For example, I totally changed since I know Muse. I'm much more happy in life :D

Me too, it is number 2 on my bucket list.

I just had one myself last night.

After I had bought the tickets for their Denmark gig, some kind of thing came up, special thing, which gave some people the ability to go for one day into the studio with Muse and see as they're producing the album. During the time I got in there, I was chatting a bit with Dom and Matt, I remember talking about the pictures on their Twitter, as well as talking studio making stuff with Matt. I got to see then Matt enter the studio to perform vocals, but instead of putting the music on headphones of the singer as they usually do, they had them perform in speakers, and I was running around like a crazy dumbshit cause they were recording the stuff for the opening intro/opening track, and I didnt want that magic moment to be spoiled for me. Eventually I saw through the glass how Matt started running around in the recording room with boxing gloves, punching invisible targets as he makes acapella noises while singing and doing his super high pitch Micro-Cuts esque voice. The music was extremely cheesy too, think like a quirkier Starlight and alot more over-the-top and more electronics.

After that ended I chatted a bit more with them and took some goodbyes "Cant wait to see you in Denmark"

Then it jumped to another point where I was in Denmark and the band members were there along with an Italian Manager. I dont remember what it was about but it switched locations heavily and purposes. I recall the manager being really gay and Matt was a drunkard. Dom was pissed for some reason and Chris was just perfectly normal. They all started doing batshit crazy stuff and their bodies had tinted colors to go along with their emotions. Dom was red. The manager was purple. Matt was yellow-ish.

After that it turns out that it was a dream within a dream and it goes back to when I tell my dad about the silly dream and it then ends up being a shitty dream with my ex-girlfriend.

Last night i dreamed that i was at this kind of gathering (I don't know, an expo or something) it was for the release of The Resistance. David Bowie was there (This one, from flight of the conchords). He sang a song about the album, i can't remember the lyrics, but there was this part like "You can buy it for 16$" Then someone came up from behind and whispered in his ear, and still singing "Make that 12$".

And me and the rest of the crowd went wild :D

As i'm about to get in line to buy it, i wake up and realize that there's still three months to wait.

Edited by andrew_berge

Had a dream last night where Muse were flying over my house in a helicopter and they were playing their new album. It was all about sex :LOL: and Matt did a rap in one of them and it was all "booty and pussy and bumping and grinding" it was awful :chuckle:

reminds me of this:

roflbot10.jpg

hey sing! and matthew?

Hey Setty! Actually, I was surprised at how little Matt had to do with this particular dream. I caught a glimpse of him sitting next to Dom and Chris, but other than that I didn't think about him much (which came as an utter surprise to me, seeing as he is on my mind all the time). The dream was mostly focused on Chris and his innumberable part-polar bear children :LOL:

I think they're wrong. Music is such an amazing source of inspiration. For example, I totally changed since I know Muse. I'm much more happy in life :D

Me too, it is number 2 on my bucket list.

I don't think my life would really be worth living without Muse, or music in general. Muse has given me so much, and changed me for the better.

It's #1 on mine :)

i had a couple dreams of muse before but this one..i will never forget..i was tramatized :eek:

So matthew dom and chris were special quests to my science class and they gave out a speech and stuff i forgot what it was so we had free time with them and the bell was about to ring to go to our next period class so i hurry up to chris and i got his autograph and shaked his hand and smiled then same thing to dom then im like...wheres matthew? i ask dom wheres matthew and he said oh..he should be outside. So i run out of my class room and i see matthew running away from me to their tour bus and i yelled "NO!" like in a dramatic movie and then i woke up

I had a Muse dream about a week ago. I don't remember much of it, and I'm rather upset that I can't because it seemed fun.

------------------

So, there I was. It was the middle of Summer, and I had nothing to do. I got a text for my friend Nick that said he got tickets to the Muse/U2 gig in Virginia. I was excited, to say the least.

Some time goes by and it comes to being time for The Resistance to be released. I purchase it and promptly listen to it as loudly as possible.Then I got to a song on it and it was nothing but static in the background and Matt comes on talking and says, "Chris, you have been chosen by Muse to wipeout all of our competion on a global music stage. Your first target is U2. You shall destroy them so we may take our rightful place at the head of their tour to claim it as our own."

------------------

That's all I can remeber. :'(

I had a Muse dream about a week ago. I don't remember much of it, and I'm rather upset that I can't because it seemed fun.

------------------

So, there I was. It was the middle of Summer, and I had nothing to do. I got a text for my friend Nick that said he got tickets to the Muse/U2 gig in Virginia. I was excited, to say the least.

Some time goes by and it comes to being time for The Resistance to be released. I purchase it and promptly listen to it as loudly as possible.Then I got to a song on it and it was nothing but static in the background and Matt comes on talking and says, "Chris, you have been chosen by Muse to wipeout all of our competion on a global music stage. Your first target is U2. You shall destroy them so we may take our rightful place at the head of their tour to claim it as our own."

------------------

That's all I can remeber. :'(

Do I need to say it?

Do I really have to say it?

:awesome: