• 2 months later...

I dreamt that I was at a "retrospective look into Muse's past" concert, and Muse were sitting to my right.

They played a short set of some old b-sides with their 'original fourth member' (apparently he quit the band before they got big). Matt was playing bass, Dom was on a keyboard, the other member was on lead guitar and singing and Chris was on drums.

Then, once they'd finished, they sat down and there was some kind of presentation (which I don't remember), then a tribute act came on and the lead guy had this really funky, awesome guitar. It was the same size as a Guitar Hero guitar, and made from the same plastic, but the main bit was circular and had a huge, circular Kaoss pad on it, which he used to play Exo-Politics. I remember seeing this guitar then looking at Matt's face, which was a picture of delight! He mouthed the words: "I want one!"...

Then I tried telling my friend about it later, but she kept interrupting me to tell me about something else, so I yelled at her, but she continued to ignore me...

A bunch of stuff happened after that, but I won't go into it...

Cool dream though, huh? I really want that guitar....

Guest QueenOfNerds

I had a dream the other day where they were on a Xfactor type judges panel. They were being really nasty to me but they were judging the way I looked and my personality instead of my singing:LOL:

Then I was on a bus....

I had a terrible dream last night. I was walking in a very big city looking for a certain store. Somehow I got a message on my phone from Muse management saying that Matt had died! It was awful, I was crying my eyes out right there in the middle of the street. A lot of other people there did the same, that was weird.

The message was a bit cryptic saying something along the lines of that it was an accident, but unavoidable and that it happened while he was doing something for the fans. I don't know the exact wording anymore, but it was basically saying that the fans were to blame for his death. :wtf:

Then I thought of a memory. Matt and Dom had participated in a sports-charity kind of event. The guy who had organized it later on asked them if they wanted to go for a few drinks with him. They looked amused and just said no. The guy apparently really wanted to hang out with them and kept looking at them, hoping they would change their minds or were joking about it. Matt and Dom looked even more amused and were actually laughing at him, it was obvious they didn't want to go anywhere with him.

During that 'conversation' I was standing right there next to the three of them, but they couldn't see me, I was invisible. :confused: What's weird is that they didn't even look like Matt and Dom, but apparently it really was them.

After that I was back at the street again, was still crying and felt miserable. Then I woke up, a couple of hours early.

Why the hell do I dream these kind of things?!

It's not the first time someone died in my dreams. I've also had one years ago where 'my boyfriend' was terminally ill and we were having a 'goodbye party' for family and friends. He collapsed and died in my arms the same evening. It was disturbing. I couldn't stop crying for a while after waking up from it.

Another old dream involved lots of people getting killed and blood and bodyparts everywhere. I was so horrified after that I was afraid to go back to sleep again. Luckily I've forgotten the actual images.

I'd rather not dream at all.

I've dreamt about Matt dying recently too! Twice infact. I can't remember what the second dream was about but I remember parts of the first one.

I was in this wooden house and Dom, Chris and Tom were there and they were crying and then they told me Matt had died. Then when I started crying I asked them what happened and they said someone had poisoned him. I just really remember being completely gutted, because it was before the release of the 5ft album and I was crying so much and thinking about how we would never hear the new album and how the band was finished. That's all I can remember but I woke up and the dream felt so real. It was really awful. :( I was upset for a bit actually but then I came on here and was like phew, he's not dead. :LOL:

I've had various other dreams about Matt being 10 and being caught self-harming (wtf!?) and others, but I can't remember.

I once dreamt I got to play bass at one of their sounchecks. It was so epic.

I also once dreamed that when they were down here on their tour, I met them in the city and had them over at my place for drinks, and Chris taught how to play their songs properly. Once again epic.

And, I dreamt about any of them dying, I'd be inconsolable.....

I dreamed two nights ago that they had a new video for "Unintended" in which Chris starred but in a street somewhere in south Europe :stunned: and then all of the sudden I was in a concert backstage and it was an outdoor concert in the middle of the afternoon in a sunny day and then I woke up finding out that was raining :indiff:

i fell asleep after seeing 28 weeks later... omg most epic nitemare ive evur had, we had 2 barricade our hi skool (because of the zombie apocalypse/rage virus of course silly goose!), and then my brother and som oter ppl i cant remember walked out and they were brutally murdered.... sadface, anyhoo that was traumatizing, then a helicopter came and got us teh fuck outta there, but in 28 weeks later, the helicoptor is in wembley stadium (lol coincidence?) but in my dream the helicoptor picked us up in out football stadium. nice 2 wake up and find out my brother wasnt killed by raving half-dead ppl.

After watching 28 Days/Weeks Later on YT, I had an epic dream/nightmare where I'd survived a zombie apocalypse in a hospital basement and I saw the whole of Milton Keynes just... empty. Made my hair stand on end as much as the images of a deserted London. Then zombies begun chasing me and I had to sail back out. I reached the town where my school is and found it as a military base with some of my year had also survived and were hiding out in abandoned houses including a girl who I had a crush on but was in love with someone else. This was set in-between so we were getting word of the Americans reclaiming London, and I was consoling the girl that everything would be alright. Then I woke up and thought "I have really weird dreams" before going back to sleep... at 9:45 in the mornng.

Muse? Like I said in another topic, I had a dream a band I was in called Shrouded Gold which beat Muse to Best British Single at the Brit Awards. I then promptly gave Muse our Brit and nicked Oasis for Best British Band, saying "You don't deserve it". While Liam was moaning, Noel Gallagher was about to lamp me when I woke up. I then though "Awwww...." because it would be nice to win an award and I'm not fussed even if it is the Brits.

I had a dream that I was interviewing Matt Bellamy, but I couldn't understand what the hell what he was saying because he was talking too damn fast :LOL:

Anyway, he seemed interested in me, Matt was hitting on me :happy: When I sat down, he put his hand by my thigh, and started moving up... wow.... Then, Dom came in, and started doing the same... About 5 minutes later, we got too far, lol... It was a happy dream :rolleyes:

A day later, another Muse dream came in, and Matt Bellamy was singing to me... *blushes :happy:* Another awesome dream....:happy:

I'm walking along a dark corridor. I bump into something. A wall? Or a door? "Through here please" a voice says. I open the door and walk out onto a huge stage. It's some massive open-air festival. There are thousands of people. They all start screaming and cheering when I appear. I look around and see Chris and Dom waiting with their instruments. "Where the hell you been?" Dom asks me. I am bewildered. A stagehand puts a guitar in my hands. Chris starts playing the bassline from Muscle Museum. The crowd goes absolutely wild. I recognise my cue, but miss it totally. I look at the guitar. I've no idea how to play this thing. I strike some random chords, they sound awful. Chris looks at me angrily and starts again. The crowd cheers, but less. I stuff up again and mumble something about not feeling well. I hear Chris say to Dom "He's full of shrooms again." I turn to them. "You guys play, I'll just sing." Chris starts the bass. I hear myself singing "She had something to confess to" My voice sounds weird and I am horribly out of tune. Chris and Dom stop and stare at me. The crowd starts shouting things like "You suck Bellamy" and "Get off you junkie." I pick up the microphone and say "I'm not Matt Bellamy. I'm someone else trapped in his body. He's probably in mine." The moment it comes out, I can't believe I said something so stupid to so many people. They're laughing and screaming. Chris taps me on the shoulder. "You better get off now." As I'm walking offstage with tears in my eyes, I hear Chris speaking to the crowd. "We have an annoucement to make. Matt Bellamy is no longer a member of Muse. Instead, Billy Joe Armstrong, formerly of Green Day, has accepted to be our lead singer..." I can't believe my ears, but that's where it ends.

What does this mean Dr Woteva? Am I going mad? Anyway, it would have been funny if it hadn't been so real. I can just see Billy Joe singing Feeling Good...

:eek: Eww... Billy Joe??? wtf..... lol "He's full of shrooms again." LMAO

I'm walking along a dark corridor. I bump into something. A wall? Or a door? "Through here please" a voice says. I open the door and walk out onto a huge stage. It's some massive open-air festival. There are thousands of people. They all start screaming and cheering when I appear. I look around and see Chris and Dom waiting with their instruments. "Where the hell you been?" Dom asks me. I am bewildered. A stagehand puts a guitar in my hands. Chris starts playing the bassline from Muscle Museum. The crowd goes absolutely wild. I recognise my cue, but miss it totally. I look at the guitar. I've no idea how to play this thing. I strike some random chords, they sound awful. Chris looks at me angrily and starts again. The crowd cheers, but less. I stuff up again and mumble something about not feeling well. I hear Chris say to Dom "He's full of shrooms again." I turn to them. "You guys play, I'll just sing." Chris starts the bass. I hear myself singing "She had something to confess to" My voice sounds weird and I am horribly out of tune. Chris and Dom stop and stare at me. The crowd starts shouting things like "You suck Bellamy" and "Get off you junkie." I pick up the microphone and say "I'm not Matt Bellamy. I'm someone else trapped in his body. He's probably in mine." The moment it comes out, I can't believe I said something so stupid to so many people. They're laughing and screaming. Chris taps me on the shoulder. "You better get off now." As I'm walking offstage with tears in my eyes, I hear Chris speaking to the crowd. "We have an annoucement to make. Matt Bellamy is no longer a member of Muse. Instead, Billy Joe Armstrong, formerly of Green Day, has accepted to be our lead singer..." I can't believe my ears, but that's where it ends.

What does this mean Dr Woteva? Am I going mad? Anyway, it would have been funny if it hadn't been so real. I can just see Billy Joe singing Feeling Good...

:stunned: Billie Joe Armstrong?

Billy Joe? lol the songs would sound so wierd

More of a day dream but Dom got stuck in the drum riser at some festival and Matt was literally rolling on the floor laughing. But Chris just stood with his arms folded telling the hysterical audience "its not funny. How would you feel in that situation?"

I have had maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany muse dreams, about going to tha gigs and meeting them and stuffz, can't remember all of them, but one was just totally random and hilarious! Laughed like an hour after waking up! :LOL:

Okay here we go:

I was in a hotel bar, sitting on a big sofa, and my mates said "we'll get something to drink BRB" and I just was like "okay I'll wait here." Then MUSE walked into the bar and I just sat there, eyes wiiide open, just stared as they walked in with some random reporter dudes, and they came to the sofa, and I was sooo shocked I couldn't move or say anything, and then..... Chris sat on me! :eek: I just was thinkin what could I say to him!? I just can't tell him to get his ass off my face or anything :$ , but then Matt and Dom started to giggle and eventually they ended up rolling and laughing on the floor. And then Chris noticed he was sitting on something and finally I was released and then I woke up. :stunned:

EDIT:

Oh gosh I almost forgot one! :D

Once I woke up with a picture in my mind, where Matt was on a bike, in some forest and there was Lake Como on the background and for some odd reason he was wearing this: sportacus.jpg

(omg it is sportacus from lazy town :eek: )

Edited by Nuuuk

• 1 month later...
Guest QueenOfNerds

I had a dream about Matt and Dom last night. They were in a stupid play with Kate Bush, it was really boring and I was just sitting there playing my PSP. After a while I fell asleep and at the end my sister woke me up. I was really mad at my sister for alowing me to fall asleep because it was a small theatre and we were really close to the front.

After the play my sister seemed to be replaced by a fangirl, and she asked if I would stay behind and wait to see if we could meet the band.

I thought I saw Matt with just his head poking out of some rocks but it turned out to be Jimmy Nail!

So we waited and we ended up meeting Kate Bush instead. She was a bit mad, she grabbed me and took me into a little room where she started to cut me with a knife:stunned:

The for no reason at all a bomb went off and we all started running. A rather unfairly idealistic naked Matt and Dom appeared from their dressing room on fire....... then I woke up.

I recently had a dream that I was at a Muse gig. But for some strange reason they weren't holding their instruments. They were standing there, in front of us, holding their microphones and waiting. Then the music started and they began walking around the stage, acting like rappers. :eek:

Then Dom (:wtf:) started singing Dead Star and in the chorus he was jumping around and singing 'We're all living in Amerika, Amerika ist wunderbar, We're all living in Amerika, Amerika, Amerika' (A Rammstein song).

It was so weird. Laughed my ass off when I woke up :LOL:

I had my very first (recalled, at least) Muse dream last night/this morning.

I was disappointed at the boringness of it... My dreams are usually like films or else really surreal and vivid.

It was literally just, they were doing a live show, and it looked like either, a smaller venue, or being at the front of the O2. They had no light shows or anything (which wouldnt bother me if i was really going to see them) and i was recording them on my camera and trying to get them all in shot.

However, it seemed to be Knights of Cydonia.

And its nice to have music in a dream, however weird its... essence.

But yeah........ i hope this one CAN come true though...

wtf....

Then, i thought they would remain something id never dream about. I had a dream about Brian Molko though... haha.