Neutron Star Collision // Now Streaming on muse.mu!

KirkBot

54017858-f7b1-4719-9f36-09ba859d611f.jpgNeutron Star Collision (Love is Forever) is now streaming on the muse.mu media player for logged in muse.mu members. Click on the link below to listen now.

The track is available to buy on muse.mu or, for those of you that prefer to buy from iTunes, it's now also live on their store here.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/664/neutron-star-collision--now-streaming-on-musemu/

54017858-f7b1-4719-9f36-09ba859d611f.jpgNeutron Star Collision (Love is Forever) is now streaming on the muse.mu media player for logged in muse.mu members. Click on the link below to listen now.

The track is available to buy on muse.mu or, for those of you that prefer to buy from iTunes, it's now also live on their store here in the UK and here in the US.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/664/neutron-star-collision--now-streaming-on-musemu/

Agreed-- Twilight is lame. Independent of that, though, the song has chops. Not the edgy, dark, riffy chops we are accustomed to, but it's a decent, pop rock ballad-almost retro. I could hear Axl Rose singing this (though I like Matt's voice better)

Didn't they already have Invincible and Guiding Light?

Worst Muse song ever. Effing Twilight.

I have honestly tried to listen to it and I just can't like it at all. I keep thinking it sounds like something else by someone else and the lyrics are just :$ and the way he is pronouncing some of the words when he is singing "I was seeeaaarching" and "If we diiiiiiiiieee, we diiiiiiieeee together" yuck! "they will dissipate like snowflakes in an ocean" Seriously I laughed at the whole thing.

Not even the piano at the end salvaged it for me.

That said, I am off to listen to Invincible and Guiding Light!

I'd have to listen to it a few times to get into it...but the thing with Muse is that I never have to try. Not even with USoE back when they were releasing it in snipits (for those of you who followed the scavenger hunt). ehh, I'm a little iffy with it.:stunned:

I have honestly tried to listen to it and I just can't like it at all. I keep thinking it sounds like something else by someone else and the lyrics are just :$ and the way he is pronouncing some of the words when he is singing "I was seeeaaarching" and "If we diiiiiiiiieee, we diiiiiiieeee together" yuck! "they will dissipate like snowflakes in an ocean" Seriously I laughed at the whole thing.

Not even the piano at the end salvaged it for me.

That said, I am off to listen to Invincible and Guiding Light!

Invincible is better, yes. However I can't say the same for Guiding Light :p.

Gonna be honest around here so...

It's beautiful, I feel motivated as I listen to it. It still has it's 'spacey' style in it. I like it but I don't kinda like it the way I like their other songs. This one is kind of different. I'm not used at them singing this kind of love song. They do have Unintended, Endlessly, Map of the Problematique and etc. but this one has a different vibe on it. It's like they toned down their style a bit.

but nevertheless it's still nice, maybe if I kept on listening to it I'll finally absorb it and love it.

Um...am I the only one who was practically guessing what the next lyrics were going to be before Matt even sang them? I didn't like it. Honestly I didn't like it at all. And wtf, this is Muse, I have never said that about anything of theirs, I love The Resistance but I did not like this. I didn't feel anything when I listened to it and now I don't know what to think. I was just wondering why is Matt changing the way he sings and why do these lyrics all of a sudden mean so little. I don't know. I guess I miss Muse. And this song isn't them. I want them to keep innovating, but I also want it to be real.

Um...am I the only one who was practically guessing what the next lyrics were going to be before Matt even sang them? I didn't like it. Honestly I didn't like it at all. And wtf, this is Muse, I have never said that about anything of theirs, I love The Resistance but I did not like this. I didn't feel anything when I listened to it and now I don't know what to think. I was just wondering why is Matt changing the way he sings and why do these lyrics all of a sudden mean so little. I don't know. I guess I miss Muse. And this song isn't them. I want them to keep innovating, but I also want it to be real.

+1

Archived